Reviews for 1 4 3
Louise chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
All your poetry is so emotional and nearly all brings tears to my eyes, I'm very impressed kiddo. Really. This is kind of a overlapping review of all the ones I've read and I gota say you have a talent. Keep it up.
Immortal Nyght chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
This is ingenious. Most love poems are the usual "Romeo, oh Romeo," type of crap, but really, this is original, and though extremely abstract, continues to capture the elements desired in writing this. ALso, the transition between bold and regular allows the two parts of the poem to play off each other, enhancing one another.
in theory chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Aw this is touching, fluidly written as well. It seems abstract, perhaps because your language is so unique.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Aw that's really sweet and it's a really original way of writing. Good job! Queenvixta
xraspberrykissesx chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow. Really. touching.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
this is beautiful, a few typos (in side rather than inside) but other than that, i can relate so well. ain't love a marvelous thing? hehe. all the best,

Han.
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
aww this is so sweet! i love it...great joB!

glad things worked out for you...

muchLUB-kerr
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
i thought i had already reviewd this, i guess not, but wow it's amazing! great job!
ChloBug chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
This poem is one of the few good poems of love on this entire site. It's reall, it lifens with emotion. I can FEEL the sheer love you feel for this person. That quality is one of the most important for a poem, you want your reader to be there with you, feel you emotions.
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
wow...THIS is awesome! Def. original!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
The bolded lines sound so existentialist, I like!
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
very original here! i especially loved the next-to-the last stanza and the line "Soul entwined for the better". thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Eskelant chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Again... another GREAT poem. I recently added more poems if you want to check mine out.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
beautiful exchange...brings back nice memories for me.
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
wow... I hope that when he reads this, he sees just how much he means to you.