Reviews for Poems on an Emotional Day
Number 34 Freelancer chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
Trying to figure out...How to say what you've said, for I've felt how you've felt, yet not felt the same...I understand your words to some degree, yet not at all, and know wht it is you mean to write...?
Neomi White chapter 10 . 3/22/2006
i really liked this poem (can't say thats a good sign for my morals). in the last line of the 2nd stanza "to" should be "too". i don't do grammar so any other mistakes are all up to you. also, last line of the 3rd stanza is a bit confusing, i dunno why. maybe use "as" instead of "how"?
Neomi White chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
I really think i know what your feeling in this poem, which is kinda more of a lyric, but poetic all the same.
Neomi White chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I like where you broke off each line, it puts more emphasis on words where you want a stronger feeling.
Anters chapter 10 . 2/14/2006
Wow... this poem about evil is so awesome! I love it!

You know you are a pretty awesome poet, when I sit down and write my Elements: HoD story, sometimes I like to read differnt poems, and this one fits so well with my story, it draws in inspiration! Awesome job!

A can't wait for some more!

corawellsome chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
you mean that no one have no idea what its like to be you yet no one has ever tried to understand and people just don't get how you feel you and eveyone around you arn't them.

am I right?
Leah the Vampire Slayer chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Good poem, thanks for reviewing my poem!
Anters chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
That was really good! Man, I just want to read the story now! Your last couple of poems have been wonderful, this one especially! Can't wait for more!

Anters chapter 8 . 11/27/2005
I made sense of this one for most of the poem, I grasped it was something like acceptance or something (but knowing me, I'm probabley miles off and swinging in the dark...) Good poems, I'm looking forward to more!

Anters chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
I like your song-ish poems, they are really good, and I can realte to them better, lol.

Anters chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
Oh oh oh, I LOVE this one! SO many images flashed through my mind while I read this. Congrats, I clap for you, this one truly rocks!

Anters chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
A poem about life? I can't tell (damn impairness...) but I love your poems. Definate favorites!

Anters chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
I like the first one with the key. I (think) I feel that way all the time, lol. The second one was a tad confusing for me, but I'm sure it makes sense to someone who knows the working of poems.

Anters chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
This seems like one of those memos you get on a calender, but it is good! Powerful three lines.

Anters chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Hm, these poems seem a little deep (which I'm rather impaired at, lol.) Although I'm not to sure where these ones go, I still like your poems, I think you're a good poet!