Reviews for The Rogues of Goen
VanG Ziggy ZA chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I liked this one too Erin, Hope you eventually get to writting more here. Shaun.
EARWAX chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
DUDE. ERIN. YOU BETTER KEEP UPDATIN.. YA HEAR! THAT WAS A THREAT BY THEE WAY. HEHEE. IVE BEEN WAITIN FOR THE END. THE LAST WORD. THE LAST PERIOD TO THIS STORY SINCE 7TH GRADE. WHEN YOU LET ME READ .? AND THEN YOU STOPPED WRITING. HOW DARE YOU TO JUST LEAVE SOMEONE HANGIN LIKE THAT.! POOEY ON YOU! BUT BEST OF LUCK OF WRITING IT ANYWAYS. AND I HOPE YOU NEVER EVER GET WRITERS BLOCK CAUSE YOUR FICS ARE PHENOMONAL! SERIOUSLY!YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS BY THE WAY.I !
BuffLie chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Sounds good so far. Curious about the blonde boy and Singe (cute name, btw). I'm being useless right now in terms of giving you any concrit... but I do like this. Post more and I'll read it :)
Cold0Fished chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Really good job there. I had to read it twice, I had music on the first time and that made it hard to concentrate, heh. I liked how you described the Gerra and everything, I certainly hope you write more. I think you should describe the Gerra in depth with maybe different points of view, one from Queyana and one from the major, that'd be a nice touch...and I love the last line you have there. Nice touch.