Reviews for Beautiful
Citrus-Vinaigrette chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
Aw! This story was a good as your other stories! You're on my list of favourite authors _ Danny sounds soo adorable! I love it!
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
That was just great!

How is it that you could create two such well defined characters in suck a short story? Jealous glare. Ok, I'm better now. Well anyway this was wonderful!

Danny seems like a sweetie and Joie was great too!

Well, TTFN!
cbprice25 chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
You probably could have made this longer, developed the "real" thing a bit more. But I like it. It's neat how you've only got descriptions of their interactions, ignoring things like Danny beating Mark into a pulp, for example.

Good job.
bryn chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
That was awesome! Amazing story. Your characters were so real. Loved it.
euphorix chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
great story! u write very well! :)
ElementalAvenger chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
wow! i love it! it's absolutely perfect in every way!
wanderingnachos chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
This was short... and so sweet! I loved it! It's really good
ThatReallyCoolGirl chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
You were right. I COULDN'T resist that review button. Looked so inviting to my cursor. I mean, I couldn't really keep the two apart. Yeah...by the way, nice story.
amazed chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
u r my favorite writer on fictionpress. you're like my god. if you said like "go jump off a cliff" i swear i would. you are THAT good.
emerald chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
:)that was GREAT! i love joie's character- she's unique and tough...and offcourse danny is something special too...and i love the way you clarified joie's feelings in a way that one would understand and relate to and you kept me entranced till the very last word...what more can i say?
Destiny Violet chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
I loved the beginning and the end. Great short story... you should write more of them
CloudyDay chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
This is really sweet. So sweet im going to have to favourite it.
Alkali.Alias chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
I'm glad that you inserted the fact that she wasn't already in love with him, and neither was he. I hate love at first sight, for some reason or another, it irritates me SO much. But this was a perfect way of kind of using that technique...first sensing the stranger...it was really quite an amazing story. It was also quite different in length, because people either write one-shot fics or REALLY long ones but I enjoyed this, just like all your other works.
Reiye chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
That was so.. adorable. I could really find myself relating to Joie. Danny was.. can't really find the words for it. Anyways, it was a pretty deep story - I like how you said they weren't -in- love with each other... but they -could-.

Sweet and realistic.
Life Love Sanity chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
wow.. that was beautiful.. (no pun intended here) but really it was an awesome story.. I love it! its truly awesome! I'll be checking in on some of your other writing soon because I love it all! Please do keep writing!-Life Love Sanity
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »