Reviews for Beautiful
Penpaperaser chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
*squeals* I love it! It's so sweet. And I love the line "We barely knew each other. I wasn't in love with him. He wasn't in love with me. But I could fall in love with him." It's a nice twist from similar stories. I like the witty conversations as well. There were a few spelling mistakes though, but they are probably typos :) Anyway, this was great!
strawberrycrush chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
'you take arrogance to new and dizzying heights'..my favorite line fron 'hello kitty'...apears again..!

I like the concept of the girl not being anti-relationship...! :))
Icyfire4w5 chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Yum, yum, this story is a breeze to read because it's short, fluffy and light-hearted. I'm glad that it's sugary sweet, not awfully mushy.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I can't explain why, but "purple with rage" sounds so cliche but cute.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Yeah, you're right. According to my teacher, "romantic love" is a relatively modern concept. Joie denies that she's a cynic, but she's indeed one, and I'm wondering how she'll ever fall in love, or um, just have a fling.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
cute!
Of The Angels chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I hate to be like all the others, but wow. I'm in awe of you.

This story was beautifully written.

Joie reminds me a lot of myself, and you got me really thinking with this little story.

Thank you for taking the time out and writting this.

You've given me a new insight on the whole concept of love.

I look forward to reading more of your work in the near future.

Wishing you the best of luck,

Angelica.
xyz chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
very very very well written,,you've made me a fan darlin,
Elle Winters 9 chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
it sounds so very real. beautifully written, espcially the final chapter.

Chryse chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
One word: lovely. More Words: I really appreciate the distinction between love and the possibility of it.
ErosRevolution09 chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
This sort of work reminds me of modern day movies. There are two types of movies, the first filled with mindless action scenes, explosions and corny recycled one liners without any real depth or further interpretation the second type of movie requires acting. The latter doesn't need a single gunshot, fight scene or explosion to enhance the storyline. It is actual acting, emotional connection, plot development. Your story is something that develops very well and most importantly makes you concerned for the characters. The key to good writing is the ability to genuinely want something to happen in the story, and in this instance it's wanting to see Danny and Joie swallow their pride and embrace what they feel. It is interesting to find decent dialogue in modern day writing.
ghurl00 chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
aww.. that's cute:))
CatProduttore chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Once again, fantastic. I don't know what to say anymore! There is nothing wrong in your stories, not even a typo!
A Merry Savant chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
I like a lot. It feels a tad cliche... but I don't think I know my way around the typical cliches well enough to consider them cliches, so I'll leave this as: a nice story that sums up the situation of the ideal persistent man going after the insecure girl.

But honestly, a line on peanut butter? Haha I'd like to read something else of yours that brings up "What's real and what's not," that'd be interesting.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 4 . 4/29/2009