Reviews for Beautiful
productofdreams chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
Interesting, realistic, and very cute. now i want a Danny of my own. He's so adorable. Damn now i'm depressed cuz my current BF is a schmuck.

productofdreams

p.s. said schmuck has a nice car. no i'm not a golddigger, altho i might pull a Carrie Underwood/Jazmine Sullivan and smash said car.
soaps'nsuds chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
oh i think it was beautiful.:) short and sweet.:)
JZK chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
aww

this is so cute
sunset daughter chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
it's true the button was irresistable, that story was amazing, beautiful!

that last part where Danny walks over to Joie was a little rushed I think, but really wow! it is a beautiful story!
Aurora Corona chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
I loved how Joeie slowly began to realise her feelings for Danny, and this last chapter was especially cute.

It's so... beautiful.

mizeryluvsme chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
whoa...

that was... i dont even know what to say

kind of amazing and kind of confusing

but nontheless, it was good, really, enough for me to review

if you havnt read it, read it!
d0rkifi3d chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
Hey new reader I like you story its short and sweet :D but not too sweet if you know what I mean. I was really refreshing reading this after doing an hour of calculus hw that I'm still not done with haha. Anyways enjoyed you story please write more ! :]
rainbowpuddle chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
The way Danny came up to her was sorta sudden, but the story was amazing.

I love the way you describe things, and I love the last lines. It was beautiful, just like the title :)

Amazing job/
Ema Marsel chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
That story was ridiculously amazing and cute! Way to go. I can't believe this, but I actually loved this shorter story because it was written so well. I mean wow, you got characters that have depth, the writing was perfect and it had me hooked from the first sentence.

So I loved it!
bookwormhottie chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
loved the last couple of lines. I'll totally be quoting them if the opportunity ever presents itself.
chocolategoodness chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Loved it!
readITandweep chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
I loved this story haha short and sweet. Good job :]
Ravina chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
Review button was irresistible! Short and sweet and fantastic!

- Rebekah
rose chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
ah! i love this, its really good. im glad you kept it short, some people just go on and on and ruin the story.
SapphireEyes16 chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
i luv this itz in my faves!
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »