Reviews for Love Your Neighbor
XxTheHeartOfAnAssassinXx chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Nice attempt at rhyming! I caught a couple in there! And also great poem. It shows no matter how you hate someone, you could always find something in your heart to care for them. After all, we all are God's own
fariswheel chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I love this. So touching... It really tells that well.
LurkerForever chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Oh my! That was really awesome! i loved it. You are a undescriable poet love.
LadyVerse chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
aw...you should be a sunday school teacher! i mean that in a very good way, i promise. no worries, the rhyme was perfect. simple and direct, and it got the message across.
WestFullMoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Very very nice. The wording was excellent, so don't worry.

Thank you for your review. I was hoping you wouldn't see it as extremely offensive. I don't like to "slam" people, to put it in your terms. :)

But back to this poem, it is full of wisdom! I might have to remember it when I get hot-headed again!
ki-riseup chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
really good poem.. I like it a lot. it has a good rhyming scheme.. rhymes make me happy. Also, the rhythm of the lines is nice, it flows well :)

I also really like the emotion behind it.. the grumbling and whining about how people are so mean sometimes, and God's gentle reminder to love others, and for those of us who have no sin to cast the first stone.

I love! keep writing :)
Needa S chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Beautiful, awesome work. God Bless ya!

Needa S.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
wonderful...reminds me of that saying to always take the high road. this poem really flows, works together, and takes a common verse and really brings it out. keep writing, God Bless.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Great message. Well done!

Write on!