Reviews for He said, She said, Live Like No Tomorrow
purplehost chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I recognized the title was from the song immediately. And I listened to it while reading, finishing the story just as the song finished. It was nice.
Lidyah chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I like the ending...tis was sweet.
Collar de Espinas chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I really liked this fic, though I do agree that the ending is a little...rushed, for lack of a better word.

Karl is utterly adorable and all I want to do it squeeze him and pet his hair. *lol*
Zeva chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I liked it! _ It was short but perfect. I can't believe how much detail you were able to incorporate into this without getting into great length. The ending does seem a bit rushed to me, but it's not terrible. Zeva
ola chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
switchfoot! *heart* err... anyway, ) nice story, although yes, i agree that the ending was a bit rushed. but it was still cool )
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I notice a clear line of happy endings. It's a good fic, a slightly sporadic reason to come out of depression - if it was true depression, although, guessing probably not. Not a stunner of an ending, but it works.
Pyrobes chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
What was the point, and where did this come from? No nm it was just a random plot bunny wasn't it, I'm not gonna bother trying to critic, or understand.
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I really love the fact that the idea gives it definite potential to make the story bitter, but it doesn't. Very, very cute story. And Karl is adorable.
Strange.Synchronicity chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Greatness, as usual. The ending bit is good, umm...that's all
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I usually don't read songfics, but this one is just too good. I really like storys written with the "One year later" idea, for some reason.
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I think this is a great feel good story *nods* Just.. everything will be nice and good in the end.. yay!