Reviews for Authenticity
Sky Pen chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
Amazing, nice ending to this piece, I must say so myself. It's so descriptive like one of those historical fictions you might read, one that I recommend, "The Rain Ascends" which reminds me of your story.

It starts off with an air of mystery which makes me even more curious to find out what happens next, I like how you described everything with an air of poetry, it makes me want to know more about the main character.

IT was also strange to see her talking to protraits, and it gives the clue that she is an artist or maybe a collector of art or somesort. You can see the character takes solace in art and writing from your last line.

Great work!
Sky Pen chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow impressive, I can see why you want so many people reading and telling you what they think of your stories, this is a weell fasioned piece so far, I can feel the emotion of the narrator who is telling the poem and prolouge so far.

In your little passage you describe and compare things to a book and teh endings and beginnings and I see an image of someone trapped somewhere. IT's a really good start, and it's like the beginning of a book like The Summer King, I love it so far, it's like chains have fashioned around you to pull you into the tale!

I can't wait to see what this is about!
MACCER da PACKER chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
MADER! wala lang... alam mo ba na friend ko na si Nic... uy... wala lang... uhm... nangungulit lang... sige... have fun...
MACKER da PACKER chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
FORMAL THEME MO 'TO AH! WAHOO!SAGAD!
MACKER da PACKER chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
yo mami! ang galing mo talaga!HENYO!WAHOO!SAGAD!
Spinx chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
This was incredible) I love the way you described everything. It comes so naturally) You must be an interesting person in real life)
Cashews chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Another vampire story? Haha, not that I'm

I like how this chapter was written, if you want it straight-forward but I wanna elaborate even It felt like I was gently being pulled in by something I can't put my finger on. That the more I read, the more I feel the character, the emotions and the surroundings.

For me, this chapter is made to be read slowly, taking it word for word. Letting your work seep through in its own time. And having the realization wash over that you're one heck of a writer. No doubt about
Cashews chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
You know that was good, so let me reassure you. That was There's something about the poem that I can relate to and feel. Something that doesn't really strike a chord but just gently strums it, making me contemplate about the past and the present. And how the present is so much better than the past. I know this is supposed to be an introduction to a sad angsty story but still, let me feel each part of your story as it I like the fact that you're spreading your horizons and testing out uncharted waters. Don't worry too much, you got the skill to back you Continue alright? I'll be disappointed if you don't!XP
battousai24 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Sorry for the unsigned review, but I'm in school right now. Anyway... this is great.