Reviews for TTYnever?
moonorchid chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
the feeling of being abandoned by someone you once trusted is one we can all relate to. good job
mystique auteur chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
That was so sad, but I loved it! Write more!
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
very well written...
Moonjava chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I was really able to feel this poem. I could here you're screams and cries. It really stinks when you're friends ignore you. Even more so when you really want attention from that person.
mizutenchi22 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Nice work. I can sense the frustration. Keep writing! :D
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
i know what that feels like! wow. u captured it good :) and so so so so sorry for taking forever to review u bakc. im so horrible, im so sorry! *hides*... nice poem :D *begs for forgivness*
binderem chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
This is very well-written. I like it. And don't worry about this situation too much, okay? You'll find better friends. Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. Way to express your feelings in such a productive and beautiful way.
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Hey, I know how you feel. I can't even count the number of times friends have ditched throughout my life. *sighs* I know you're hurting now, but you'll soon learn that she's not worth getting upset about, and you'll find better people in time.
lexy chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
aw! ur adorable- did i ever mention that? *Hug* i'm really sorry- i just- well i don't get things right away sometimes LoL :Þ
Liz chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
aw, that's sad-ish. Good writing, as usual.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Dont worry Pammy, we all get like this sometimes and i would never flame. This is good, i enjoyed reading it, it gave me a little insight into your personal mind and that is what made this believable. Keep it up, -
violetsky23 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
know how you feel. its awful how friends do that. nice poem. i like the wording.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
that really hurts, people shouldnt do that to someone.

to think, yeah, they probably need space and stuff, but really, people have feelings to.

im sorry and beautiful poem.

i especially liked the ending.
Sunami Silverblade chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
This is sad... I know that must sound pathetic, but I can't find precisely the words to describe this piece. I know people need their space as well-I have a few "clingy" friends that seem to suffocate me sometimes, but this is precisely the reason I just put up with it. For a friend to tell another friend they don't want contact... that hurts! I can't possibly imagine how much pain the person would be in. This poem put all of the confusion and hurt and uncertainty to words... good job. I hope things work out, and that you don't end up losing a friend after all this is over.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Aww this was so sad. So much pain and angst in this which makes it really deep. Amazing, beautiful job. I know how this feels too which helps. So many people will be able to relate. queenvixta