Reviews for My Mathematical Mind
Into the Sunshine chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is almost too cute. And I know you posted this like...FIVE YEARS AGO. But I still really wanted to review.

So yeah.

You have a funny writing style.

Not funny weird. Funny ha-ha.

Anypoop, good job. :D
Alkali.Alias chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I'm so glad I randomly stumbled across this. Main character made me literally LOL.
arsinoee chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is such a funny little story. Adorable.
Aurorette chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Bravo. That was fantastic. I loved each and every second of it, and it was incredibly funny in an odd sort of way.
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
hilarous. had me in sitches.
PeanutButterKn1fe chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I rather loved it... thanks.
Chowdizzle chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
haha for some reason that last line was really cute
exclamatorypoint chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I loved it! Snarky and attention catching from the very beginning to end alfksdjfldskf
Ninjapocky chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Hilarious. I love the narrator.

:]]
DarkSacrifice chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Interesting story..O.O

I like the beginning and it is funny!

so I hope you will continue this..ty very much and please update soon?
Jen calculates chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I don't know if you still check this account or not - hell I've only recently started frequenting FP again because of study leave boredom - but just in case you do, I thought I'd leave you a nice litte note: I love this! I know it's a few years old and you've probably matured out of it, but it's just my kind of humour and it works and you're brilliant :)

I think I might read it again to cheer myself up another notch.
forkandyoghurt chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
It has the witty of kind of humor. Neat. I like it~
Rasselas chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Fucking hilarious. It's got a really nice style - sort of a vague stream-of-conciousness thing, with a lot of character, and with a point that's only somewhat-of-a-point. Or something. You know what I mean? Probably not. Very nice, though.
Pirate Bones chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Neat. haha. This is one funny story... I like his gayness. I guess I'm just plainly attracted to that. You should seriously continue this... It's killing me. I want it to continue
ftg chapter 1 . 3/4/2009