Reviews for My Mathematical Mind
Mascara is evil chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
"I do as in “now we’re married but only in Massachusetts.”" That's funny. I liked this piece a lot. It made me laugh out lound literally. My mom looked at me like I was crazy.
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
this was terribly amusing.

I really really love the protagonist and his comparisons, thoughts, and man, he really made me laugh.

I really really loved that. And the whole trigonometry and odd perceiving-s. lol

Either way...

Thanks for sharing.
wistful-ambtions chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
hahaha woah i didn't expect that...

but it's still good i really like how nathan thinks he's really cool...
baabliegmail.com chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
this is the review i'm using to review to everything else i've read of yours because, well, i'm cheap. i've read most of your stuff and most of it has made me laugh. knowing myself well, i'd say that's quite a feat. you've got a great sense of humor. even when you're not being funny, you're being ironic enough to make me smile. you put in thoughts that i myself have had except that you make those thoughts sound better. i guess that's what they call being relatable to your audience. but really, it's beyond relatable. it's a little scary and quite depressing because i'm sitting here thinking, "why couldn't i have written something like that? i've almost got what it takes." and that's a really depressing fact to realize. anyways, this is probably my favorite one. it made me laugh or smile the most. i was hoping the guy would connect the dots. i've always been so tempted to do that. attempting to use "neat" is also something i can relate to. i've never been good at it though. i love your one liners. these include: "I am not making anyone happy today." and "but really, tough act to follow." Oh, and my advice has also often begun with "I don't know..." sometimes with an "I mean" in front of it - the G rated version of "Shit man." Once again, with the relatableness. Like other reviewers, I will tell you to keep writing. Like other authors, you will probably not be too motivated by my adoration. The way my luck usually goes, you may never write again. But please, please, I'll probably read and love everything you put on here. So keep writing!
Incurable Adoration chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I've gotta say I didn't expect it to end the way it did.

I like the dialogue, and Nathan's unique perspective. I like him!

And every male character, in my opinion, is believable, and masculine, and brave. Sure, Nathan's now sexually confused and nervous, but...he's a teenage kid! He still is intelligent, somewhat self-aware, sarcastic, and observant.

Good job! I was intrigued all the way through.
SoulLunair chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
lols this was really funny I really like the way you made him think
blackberrydream chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was a great story! Very funny, very entertaining. The writting was witty and cute and I was chuckling through the whole thing. I love the line, "Trig made me gay" that was epic! esp since geometry made me gay... is there some kind of connection between math and homosexuality? Kidding, but really, great story and thank you for not ending with a cliche "I love you" "I love you too" make out scene.

-blackberrydream
The Breakdancing Ninja chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was an excellent read full of nuance and humor. I snorted like every 5 seconds. The narrative style is quirky and detailed and awesome. Someone recommended this to me. It's great. I don't know about you but Walt Whitman is a total fucking badass and every time I read "As Adam Early in the Morning", as short as that shit is, I double-take every time at the nakedness and confrontational nature of it. But yeah all the gay undertones in his work didn't really hit me until someone pointed it out that Walt Whitman might have been gay. I just saw him as an extremely liberal heterosexual.

I like when work uses the word "creepy" in that modern sense. I found the subtle exploration/curiosity of homosexuality in this piece extremely riveting. More riveting than slash makeouts at parties and all that other FP bullshit.

Thanks for the awesome read.
M. Massacre chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
If I was one to use MSN-words in a story review, I would say "lmfao" right now, but I:m not, so I'l just say that was freakin' amazing.
Isidris Gry chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This was really funny, I particularly like this bit:

My study in art and geometry turns around. “Can I borrow a pencil?” he asks. He’s staring at me, right in the eyes, and it’s unsettling. I only do that when I think someone is lying. Does he think I’m going to be all, “No, I don’t have one,” and he can expose me?

lol it's such a warped thought, same with many of the other things he says. I just wish you could go into more detail about their future relationship.
paputsza chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
...moan! _-_ hawh. W.a.f.f. all the way man. l337.
a-kamari chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Lol. Cute xD
nonaccount chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
What are you talking about, "This story is bad." Are you crazy? This story is va-va-voom la-la-lovely! I love it! And I LOVE this, "yo hablo espanol real good," hillarious! Oh my god, "When we learn Trig, the terrosists win," so funny because it's true!

This story is hillariously awesome! The only downside is, that it's not long enough. :)
Pearlita chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Cute.
Cealex chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
LOL I didn't even know this story was slash until... well until I finished the entire story. I found it on some m/f person's fav list and I was like, okay I'll read this. And then I got totally confused because I was trying to see the m/f in your story, but all I could see was m/m and I loved that and yeah. Happiness Your story was hilarious and oh so good. hehe.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »