Reviews for My Mathematical Mind
wandless chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Very cool story, original, which is always nice.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Killer last line - it really stuck in my mind.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Oh, I sure hope that Brian is gay. They're so cute!

I literally snorted at the last line. xD
igloothree chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Oh geez. That just killed me. Nathan is hilarious. Actually, he’s neat. Really, really neat. I couldn't stop laughing... throughout the whole story. Good job.
Andrea chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Oh my god. I love this. It was hilarious and I just love Math's character and the fact that it's his name but he still sucks at it. And hes gay. D Yay.
Right or Ryn chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Ha. This is great. I like your style, whatever it is. I'm not really sure what it is but it is you and isn't anywhere else on fiction press. I love it
BAmm chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
i love cute gay guys.

nathan's character is too cute. i love it. mitch is awesome. jared seems cool too.

Actually everyone is.

I love how you call that little girl a lesbian practically.

“You know your dolls are going to burn in the fiery pits of hell, right?” .god.

"God, I can’t even threaten violence without making it queer." Teehee.

I had a girl who stared directly in my eyes the entire time she talked to me. I thought she was hitting on me and I didn't want to be mean so I tried avoiding her the rest of my life. Turns out she was staring at the weird gray slotches on the whites of my eyes.

She's really observive.
whole grain goldfish chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I loved your story - even on the third or fourth reread, I can't stop laughing. In fact, this story even inspired me to write my own story (which is completely different from yours, except that it involves math). I hope you don't mind.
tempestreigns chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
aw, okay, I love this Lol, it's halarious, but oh so cuteXD Good job
Frore chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Great story! I love the casual feel of it, and your descriptions made me laugh.
hippiechick chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I love this story! It's much better than most one-shots. I wouldn't call it a one-shot, more like a short story. Perfect as it is.
skywriter-x chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
ok, i read this ages ago and reviewed then, but i just read it again, and i ADORE this story! you probably think i'm really wierd now, but i really love it, and i think you shoudl be really proud of it! )

JB
tawnyfawn chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
You are my new hero. Seriously. This story was a) awesome, and b) ... well, I think awesome pretty much covers it. But you know... things sound better if there's an a) AND b). Anyway... ;

So like I was saying: I love everything about this, and the humour! I'm a big fan of it. P Plus, you actually write humour really well, which is refreshing (not that there's a lot of people who don't (neccessarily), but whatever). I would point out all the examples of humour that was especially effective, except that a) then I would be re-posting the entire thing and b) people really hate it when I do that. As much fun as *I* have, it's not a particularly constructive review. (But see what I mean about a) and b) sounding much better than just saying one thing! P)

And, I give you kudos on writing a kind of long short story... And one that actually has a plot! Not only do my short stories barely go past one character (ever) but I have issues with plot, so give yourself a pat on the back for managing to weave together a whole bunch of characters and telling a story. Which doesn't *sound* like a compliment (in fact, say it with a sarcastic voice and it's an insult) but it really is. Honestly. ;

Anyway, where I'm trying to get with all this sounds-like-insulting complimenting and rambling, is that this rocks. I would even give you a high five, except or the whole "internet" thing.

So in short (maybe I should have done this originally): 1. Humour equals good. 2. Many characters equals good. 3. Giving the story a plot equals good.

AND the fact that the characters and the plot were awesome helped as well. I liked it all. )
dreamshell chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
hey, this was a fun read. the narrator has a great sense of humor and the way the story was written was pretty much flawless in tone and pacing. also, it was a pretty unique idea.
Le Petit Mort chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
i really liked this piece. i think you work well with first person pov.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »