Reviews for My Mathematical Mind
Cealex chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
LOL I didn't even know this story was slash until... well until I finished the entire story. I found it on some m/f person's fav list and I was like, okay I'll read this. And then I got totally confused because I was trying to see the m/f in your story, but all I could see was m/m and I loved that and yeah. Happiness Your story was hilarious and oh so good. hehe.
LiMay chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
haha good story!

hilarious and adorable!

just finding out he's a gay wow.

anyway GOOD JOB!

a definite fav!
A Perfect Sonnet chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Oh. My. Damn. This was ! Seriously though. This is the best thing I've read in a longlong time. I can't even begin to explain my opinions on the matter with specifics as this goodness has melted my brain into vague stupidity. But it's okay. I like it. Not as much as I liked (loved!) this, however! As proof, I'm going to go read literally everything you've written now...

(P.S.- Can you say favorites list five times fast?)
Some Stranger chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I loved this story. Usually people can't write slash stories without turning them into crap, but this was very well executed.

The narrator made me laugh out loud multiple times, which was a major plus. Everything in the story is just so...casual. It flows well and it's not all dramatic or heavy. I love how you just keep it light.

[I take the pen from Andy’s desk because he is sleeping and it was probably mine at some point anyway. Under my killer opening line I write, “Trigonometry has made me gay.”

Terrorism and faggotry go hand in hand.] This was hilarious and also very concidental, because I think my trig teacher might be gay.

Nathan had me laughing pretty much all the way through. Beginning to end. He's so freaking awesome.

I mean, this was just a fantastic opener:

[And, my god, who just bursts in on someone like that. I could’ve been masturbating.]

Overall it was just an amazing story. I enjoyed it throughly :)

Bravo, Shampoo Suicide. Bravo.
Santorini chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Beautiful.
wandless chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Very cool story, original, which is always nice.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Killer last line - it really stuck in my mind.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Oh, I sure hope that Brian is gay. They're so cute!

I literally snorted at the last line. xD
igloothree chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Oh geez. That just killed me. Nathan is hilarious. Actually, he’s neat. Really, really neat. I couldn't stop laughing... throughout the whole story. Good job.
Andrea chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Oh my god. I love this. It was hilarious and I just love Math's character and the fact that it's his name but he still sucks at it. And hes gay. D Yay.
Right or Ryn chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Ha. This is great. I like your style, whatever it is. I'm not really sure what it is but it is you and isn't anywhere else on fiction press. I love it
BAmm chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
i love cute gay guys.

nathan's character is too cute. i love it. mitch is awesome. jared seems cool too.

Actually everyone is.

I love how you call that little girl a lesbian practically.

“You know your dolls are going to burn in the fiery pits of hell, right?” .god.

"God, I can’t even threaten violence without making it queer." Teehee.

I had a girl who stared directly in my eyes the entire time she talked to me. I thought she was hitting on me and I didn't want to be mean so I tried avoiding her the rest of my life. Turns out she was staring at the weird gray slotches on the whites of my eyes.

She's really observive.
whole grain goldfish chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I loved your story - even on the third or fourth reread, I can't stop laughing. In fact, this story even inspired me to write my own story (which is completely different from yours, except that it involves math). I hope you don't mind.
tempestreigns chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
aw, okay, I love this Lol, it's halarious, but oh so cuteXD Good job
Frore chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Great story! I love the casual feel of it, and your descriptions made me laugh.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »