Reviews for My Mathematical Mind
skywriter-x chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
i am in love. with your writing style. seriously, i haven't read anything as good as this for ages. this is excellent (and sad, because i am currently inlove with a gay guy and its breakign ym heart )) but awesome nonetheless. you rock
Miz Em chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Kya! I love Nathan, he has this bluntness that kills me. I like that way it's played out, simple but meaningful at the sametime. Like, how he doesn't make a big deal out of the fact that he's gay. Cool beans. -
Fancy chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I really enjoyed the humor in this (it was... a good break from reading a couple of your other stories, which are somewhat dark). Actually, I read it out loud to my roommate and she appreciated it, as well. ) It DOES feel somewhat like a rough draft, though, I have to admit-could be more fleshed out, and the beginning few paragraphs don't quite seem to match the rest of the story to me. Nonetheless, the speaker's personality is great. Let's see... Since I'm lazy, I'm going to do one GINORMOUS review right here. Which is actually going to be relatively simple. I also read, "College Material," "This isn't about Rape and Murder," "This Won't Mean a Thing Come Tomorrow," "You're Too Wonderful to Die," and "Maybe I should Hate you for This." ...And they were ALL amazing. I don't really even know what else to say. Your characters all seem so real (with the possible exception of Andrea from "This isn't..." who seems more force of nature than person). I've never experienced any of these situations, myself (mm, well, maybe one), but... I don't know. I don't know. I'm too impressed to come up with anything coherent. And I think that's a good thing.
Empty Jigsaw chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Read it, loved it, to put it simply. I loved the humour in this, the quirky thoughts that are so human, but never mentioned 'cause they make you seem mad, like making a triangle out of someone's freckles in Maths or whatever. I especially loved the line about being married in Massachusetts. Also the narrator's obsession with homosexuality illustrates well his own yeah, and I like the a purely technicasl level, there should be a space in the line "I workin a guitar shop"Yours, Empty Jigsaw
teenageangstisold chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
i love it, stop it you're wonderful
The Watched chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
That was just..brilliant. There are no words, mostly 'cause you took all the best ones.

So yeah, that was absolutely great...
chicanerysmile chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Ha, what a great start. Seriously hilarious. I loved it; update soon. I can't wait to see what happens. B.
Kira of Hecale chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This is so fucking hilarious. And honest.

Also, congratulations. You're the only person on the internet who can write realistic (but funny) dialogue.
Keeper of the Bells chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Oh! This is wonderful, please continue!
Eccentrically-Yours chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
to put it simply, i loved it.
the ultraviolent chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
blood brothers fan? i love writing is amazing.i like the reality perspective it subtle pimping worked. :)
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
this is truly awesome. i love the sarcasm and humor. you are excellent at writing fiction, the best i've seen on this site. (and spoon greatness.)
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Oh my fucking god this is NEAT. I love it so much, just continue it or I'll have to shrivel up and die. O.O; I mean. Very nice. I laughed a lot, which is good, because when someone puts something under 'humour' I stare at it and wonder why it wasn't marked under 'death'. Amazing job..continue.
Jenna chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Trapped... a birdcage holds her in, shackled... bled - nowhere to run, no place to fly.

You should write more like that, and less like...you. SLUT.
a-ghost-of-you chapter 1 . 6/15/2005