Reviews for My Mathematical Mind
Keeper of the Bells chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Oh! This is wonderful, please continue!
Eccentrically-Yours chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
to put it simply, i loved it.
the ultraviolent chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
blood brothers fan? i love writing is amazing.i like the reality perspective it subtle pimping worked. :)
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
this is truly awesome. i love the sarcasm and humor. you are excellent at writing fiction, the best i've seen on this site. (and spoon greatness.)
godsandstars chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Oh my fucking god this is NEAT. I love it so much, just continue it or I'll have to shrivel up and die. O.O; I mean. Very nice. I laughed a lot, which is good, because when someone puts something under 'humour' I stare at it and wonder why it wasn't marked under 'death'. Amazing job..continue.
Jenna chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Trapped... a birdcage holds her in, shackled... bled - nowhere to run, no place to fly.

You should write more like that, and less like...you. SLUT.
a-ghost-of-you chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
love it!
Stories-have-souls chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Funny...liked reading this.
Chaos A. Mendel chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Wow... your voice REALLY comes out in this. It's actually pretty good, I think. The humor in it is your greatest asset, I think. Just make sure you develop a semi-interesting plot at least and don't let up on the humor. Ever.
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
That totally made me laugh out loud like... a zillion times. I love it a lot. It reads very much like only a first draft, but the funnyness/character loveableness makes up for any rough structuring. I hope you continue this, and soon. *Adds to favorites*
Escapist chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
"Neat. He said neat. Who says neat? I should say neat." I love your sense of humor. And your characters! Your stories are my favorite things ever.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6