Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
tbelove chapter 44 . 4/9
Ummm I'm wondering why Seth doesn't sleep with Tuesday? Like the way he sleep with Sam...not the dirty way you freaking nasty pervert.
tbelove chapter 43 . 4/9
You Damm author. I knew it. I knew there's a freaking wall that block Seth. You need a freaking nuc to bomb that wall. Word alone won't do anything to that massive wall of lacking courage of his. Make him suffer. Make him go through more hardship so he can learn how to speak. He is a freaking idiot. He though people can read each other's mind. And I hated you because I know how he freaking feel but other character don't. You freaking audience abuse author. You an your damm long story. Go eat banana in the jungle of Africa so you can suffer more cause you making me suffer so much with your damm story.
tbelove chapter 32 . 4/5
Did you know that you're a shitty author? I don't even know why the hell do I this story in the first place. I think you need to fix whatever in your tiny head and open your eyes because your work is so contradicting to itself. ...And him sorry I cursed at you but I'm so mad right now.
tbelove chapter 23 . 4/4
Sad. I'm sad. You make me sad. My heart breaks into pieces when I read this chapter about abortion and the pediphile... I feel like my life is way better than these poor people. I want to thank you for showing me that.
tbelove chapter 15 . 4/3
Wow I didn't expect john and Tuesday to be together...so what's the role of Seth? If you break up John and Tuesday I'm going to hate you forever.
tbelove chapter 9 . 3/26
I have to say that this I amusing... So Seth's mother passed away while she giving birth to him. He is older obviously. So this mean Sam is not Seth's blood related sister. So Seth's father remarried and had Sam. If my conclusion is wrong. Then you need to rethink of where does Sam come from.
tbelove chapter 3 . 3/23
sooo? what did his dad do? child abuse? or ****? and I though this story is rated M. so where is the action? im confusing! will there be love? i believed it's under romance section. so?
makoslits chapter 44 . 3/21
How about you come back and take fuckken responsibility for your godamnn story you piece of shitt. Fuckk you, you motherfuckken twat. Finish this, then go kill yourself.
LesBeatles chapter 44 . 3/21
WHY ARE ALL THE BEST STORIES ALWAYS ONE CHAPTER AWAY FROM BEING OVER?!

Seriously! This is the ONLY story over 200,000 words that I've actually been able to sit through and WANT to read more. Most people end up droning on and on because the whole reason they even WROTE a story longer than double the length of the longest Harry Potter book is because they're too damn descriptive.

But not you. Nope. You were actually able to skillfully write a story this long without being boring, without typing each minute, unimportant detail, and without missing the point and putting in pointless drama. This story was APPROPRIATELY long. Like... I can't even express how shocked I am that I read something online that was this long and still fucking fantastic. Seriously.

Hurry up and get that last damn chapter up! I'm adding this to my bookmarks bar so that I can check back on it until it's published, so don't let me down!

Favorited - both you and the story.
ismail95 chapter 44 . 3/9
Oh my gosh! How dare you!? I'm crying ;( I need to know what happens next! Pleaaaaasee!
Jrocknpoppingirl chapter 38 . 2/25
I have made it so far without reviewing, I usually save it for when I'm done with a story but this chapter NEEDED one. I am not a cryer when it comes to stuff i read (other than The Faults In Our Stars) but this chaoter had me tearing up at the end... -dying pteradactyl noise-

I will leave another review on the last chapter of this story but I needed to let you know that I LOVE this chapter!3 also, random question. By chips, do you mean french fries or potato chips? I know UK calls fries chips and I dunno if y'all do the same in Australia.
UGH chapter 44 . 2/16
YOU! YOU PIECE OF CRAP! HOW CAN U DO THIS TO US?!

TAKE DOWN UR STORY IF U WONT EVER UPDATE IT. I FEEL BAD FOR ALL THE PPL WHO START READING IT AND THEN WHAM BAM NO LAST CHAPTER. THAT IS LOW LOW LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
faye chapter 44 . 2/15
I'm going to kill myself because u wont update. im not even joiking. this story was the last thing getting me and helping me cope through my horible life.
SparrowBeag chapter 44 . 2/5
An old story and I hope all is well with you in the time you havent uploaded. even now though your story has a sense of bittersweet finality as if we were never meant to know if things straightened out. I adored it and thank you for taking the time to tell it.
BL-Lover chapter 44 . 2/4
ok seriously, Tuesday's Character is so cool that i just cannot get him out of my mind!
3,977 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »