Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
Ldawg chapter 44 . 6/30
Urgh. Anyway, this is the fourth (fifth) time that iv come back to this. I promise I’ll be back for a sixth and seventh. I really wish I could have read the last chapter. It might have been one of my three wishes had a genie popped into my life. I guess I’ll deal with this ending because as much as I hate to admit it, it’s not a terrible ending. Everything is in a good place. And... DirtyAngelToes, you are just like Seth! STOP putting yourself down. This is pure genius. Until next time I guess. :)
Laura Bood chapter 44 . 6/30
Grrrr.

I can’t get the stupid fucking grin off MY face. This story is incredibly real and every time I come back here to reread it it has the same effect on me. But seriously how could you leave this? Naw, just kidding. I bet you’re clicking through the reviews right now and laughing evilly to yourself.

Seriously though. This might be the fifth time I’ve com
Melbournian chapter 44 . 6/26
Hope you're doing good.
C chapter 44 . 3/8
Hey, great story! I absolutely loved it but I do need to take a moment to ask WHERE IS THE LAST CHAPTER?! Sorry about that but I needed to get it off my chest. Anywho, I know it's been about a decade sense you wrote this but I'm still getting to keep hope that maybe one day you'll get curious or whatever and come back to this account to check how things are going and maybe post the last chapter, hence me saying, I will be visiting this story again with hopes of maybe finding the last chapter

Besides that, I really really really loved this story and the plot. I believe my favorite part was how you got the reader to actually start thinking the way Seth does when they read it, you actually had to step back and look at it to realize how stupid Seth was acting in some of the circumstances. I also love how this wasn't just like the typical story, you actually kept all of your plots pretty equal through out it and didn't extremely focus on the romance even though it was there. Also liked how well you kept their (the characters) personalities throughout the entire story and were able to make them have there own personality considering so many people will write and have characters all having the same personality with no depth and it's really nice to see someone write on here and actually give great depths into their characters personalities. I could blab on here all day about how great your story is (everyone that lives with me already knows considering I have not stop talked out if for the past 4 days that I have non-stop read it) but I'm going to end here and just tell you that you are a wonderful writer and that I hope that wherever you/ what your doing I hope your still writing because you are amazing at it. I'll check back in a while to see about that last chapter but...if it never gets posted I assume that just means the reader gets to assume the end. Well, I hope your doing well and thanks for a wonderful read :)
Yereanth16 chapter 33 . 1/9
I hope that wherever you guys are, that you are happy, I keep coming back to this story and re-reading it like the Masochist I am who forgets that it was unfinished. I love how realistic it is and the small glimpse we got to see of all of you as a crew in the AN. Hopefully, wherever you guys are, you are all happy.

If I calculated this correctly, you are about 28 years old now, probably with a family of your own and this story is just something thrown in the past, its impacted my life in a very hard way when I read this at the age of 13, going through really bad depression and going through something similar to what Seth went through. This made me want to choose Psychology as a major and end up pursuing it and graduating as a Psych major, it made me want to become a foster parent when I am older.

Thank you so much for this, for impacting my life in such a way and I hope someday we hear back from you, at least to let us know if you are alright, if Tuesday is still being an ass [I hope so, those friends are the best XD] and if your insomnia has gotten better [Hope so to, mine is still hunting my ass.]

So um yeah, thanks, and this will probably end up drowning among all the other thousands of reviews that pour in every single day but I needed to write this so that when I make the same stupid mistake of re-reading this in almost a decade once more, I can look at this and at least know I had the balls to finally say what I've been wanting to say.

So yeah, thanks again and thanks for impacting my life in so many ways, from aiming to be a psychiatrist to even writing.

-Y-
Guest chapter 44 . 8/6/2017
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK! WHERES THE END OMG IM DEVASTATED! Am I nearly a decade too late to beg you to finish this... omg, I'll have to sit here all night and come up with a happy ending to sooth my soul... One big happy family, solid support, that bastard is going to get locked up and then shanked in prison, Tuesday will let his heart heal and Seth will stop having vomit inducing panic attacks and manage his anxiety and fear, Sam will grow up and shine the brightest of them all, Shannon will get a wonderful partner and have a kid she can actually love, Tania and Corbin will marry and Jax will go with Corbin and eventually become full member of the family. I'm going to keep this image in my head like a mantra and calm my frazzled heart. If you do come back, I love you, you've really brought me into another world.
Batool chapter 44 . 8/2/2017
OH my GOD! This just made me grin into the best grin I have which is rare! Please update, I need the ending. I don't care if you take years or even a century, you need to end the emotional and great story that you began years ago. Even though I read this in this year.
sadmxlk chapter 44 . 7/9/2017
Wow, this story is amazing! I can tell that it's abandoned but nonetheless, I enjoyed it from the start to the last written chapter! Honestly, I was so hooked, I read it every moment I had the chance while visiting another country with my family and they were pretty annoyed haha,
I really hope those "funky, not-good things" have gotten better and/or have been fixed/resolved!
Mimi chapter 44 . 7/4/2017
I hate you so much for never finishing this.
I hope things are okay...
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 44 . 3/31/2017
AMAZING! I have loved this story and I am so happy that, in the end, Seth and Sam get to stay with Tania, Shannon, and (of course) Tuesday. This story is so so good, and even though it's one chapter short of completion I'm happy I read it. Reading Seth's perspective it is easy to see why he does what he does, and it is amazing to see how he see's the world. You've written his anxiousness so well. I love that, as Tuesday and Seth progress towards coupledome, they haven't changed. Tuesday isn't magically not a dick anymore, Seth doesn't have the bravery of a thousand Spartans, they're still the same people.

At this point I can easily tell that the story has been abandoned. I hope everything has worked out with the "funky, not-good things" that were going down. Thank you for writing what you did, and I'll follow the story in hopes that you'll update/finish it one day.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 37 . 3/30/2017
I really, really love this story!

Poor Corbin. I mean. Damn. Imagine, sitting there, chatting with your girlfriend's son's boyfriend, and suddenly you're watching drama between your girlfriend's son, his boyfriend, and your girlfriend's foster son. Jesus.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 31 . 3/30/2017
I don't always say this when I review so I wanna go ahead and do it- loving this story! I love how you're telling it, and seeing the story through Seth's perspective is amazing.

Also, I got in a fight in high school, a one and done like Tuesday, and I have to say- Tuesday's right. Sometimes, it's worth it. Sometimes, you can't let someone else (ie- a teacher) solve the problems for you. Seth and Tania and Jon are all like 'you shouldn't hit people', but that just isn't a hard and fast rule of life.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 23 . 3/30/2017
I really really hope that the sarcasm in the ANs is humor or prepared defense, and that no one is actually being a jackass about the (apparent, because I have no idea how long it took) time between chapters. When someone writes something on fictionpress they are providing a *free* service, they are providing you with entertainment and asking nothing in return. Especially with all of the explanations provided, I can't imagine why anyone would be so much of a dick that they complained and insulted the writer.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 21 . 3/30/2017
As the story progresses I think Seth is less of a good guy and Tuesday is less of a bad guy. It is because of his history that Tuesday is especially qualified to say things like "don't kill yourself", and the fact that he bothered to say anything when Seth was ranting proves that he cares, even a little. It would have been too easy for Tuesday to be offended that Seth was saying the things he was saying, because at the end of the day he didn't mean it. Instead he, in his own way, tried to protect him.

I am loving this story. :)
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 16 . 3/29/2017
Is it bad that the only thing I can think about cancer is that we're 16 chapters in and you're never *cured* of cancer, you only go into *remission*.

If this is the Fault In Our Stars I'm gonna cry again, I'm sure of it.

On a brighter note, your story is so good you totally could make me cry. :)
4,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »