Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
Ibbit chapter 1 . 11/17
This is a reminder that there is no promised last chapter yet, and its been six years. I hope everything is okay with you and the whole crew, because damn, six years.
I really love this, despite how much I hate Seth. It may be easy to root for him and love him, but god is he annoying and spineless. And despite his love for his sister, he treated her like crap and constantly ignored her when she was clearly not handling things. I understand, give a girl some space, but he was too obsessed with his own fears and boy problems to realize she was having her own situations. I was constantly yelling at him, causing me throw my phone down and having to forcibly calm down.
I love Tuesday as a character (and I guess as a real person? :p) and his rage and patience. Brittney was probably my favorite because of how calming and important she was to Seth. Sade is probably another favorite for filling the token fag hag role, without blatantly filling it. Poor Jon, I know how it is and just, poor Jon.
Being non-Aussie, I knew so little of the slang, but I just went with it. Even learned a few things that I find amusing. Like fairy floss.
Overall, I'm okay leaving the last chapter as the final, even though I can only imagine what else you'd have up, court, counciling, and sethxtues finalities. It ended on a sort of nice note, with hand holding, and them not leaving. And I figure after six years, its gone. I hope things are going well with you and the crew. Because after reading all the author notes and review replies, I feel like I read it in time and actually knew you guys somewhat. And it's only a group, no one is singularly in charge of this work.
Much love,
Guest chapter 44 . 10/18
the next chapter? What next chapter?!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/18
I almost wished he kill himself, almost, cause I'm not that cruel, err.. not really.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/18
I don't like Seth, it's really tiring to read him. It's not like I do not sympathize with him but most of the time I just want to punch him.
white-nemesis chapter 1 . 10/5
Hi !
I read this story for the second time and it's always the same... I cried, a lot !
It is my favorite english story which speak about Boy's love ! And it's also one of the first i read in fiction press (in english) because i'm french, yes french, and i wrote this review to tell you that, even if i am from another country than you and from another language, i fall in love with your story ! I hope that maybe one day you will post the end of stupid post it notes ! You are a really good writer ! And i hope that you are ok wherever you are !

Thanks to have post this story it's going to be one of my favorite for a long time !

I hope that you will see my review and that you will understand it, because as you can see my english suck !
Whalingmad chapter 44 . 8/19
When i started reading this amazing story i knew it was unfinished, i knew that i would totally regret reading it well i was wrong about one of those things anyway, i was concerned when i read the authors notes because of the lack of confidence, but each and every chapter was perfect and now all i regret is all of those stupid, rushed, poor quality novels i actually paid to read, when i read this for free i feel like i want to pay for it and i definitely would aswell. I also set out to encourage the author to finish it, but that seems futile and i made peace with the open ending, all i will say is that if this novel was finished and published it would be huge success. I thank the author for giving me the amazing story and hope you realise your incredible tallent for writing, i hope you all the best in life, and know that i was in a bad place and this really helped me out and i feel dumb admitting it but i thought you should know, anyway once again thank you and all the best.
HeadphoneActor182 chapter 44 . 7/23
honestly one of my favorite stories on this site. All your characters are vivid and easily imaginable, but so unique I couldn't hope to come up characters like them. Literally amazing. It sucks that it hasn't been completed, but I imagine that after over six years you feel a little distant from the story now. Not expecting you to finish it, but, well, I guess everyone here is hoping you will. It's been hinted at quite a bit in your author's notes but I'm guessing things aren't going too well in your life? I hope you're doing well now wherever you are, and it'd be nice to hear that you're okay, after all this time. Thank you very much for this story, and if you ever read this I hope, again, that you're doing well.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/13
Ok... Two years... N i kno some hve waited 3-4years... I know u are not updateding nymore n it slices my precious heart... Please... Assuming wat wil happn by own self and reading it frm such a good writer (you) is very much different..
Ok... Seth is vry whiney n throwing up now n den really sucks bt i still love both him n tuesday... Ur story make me keep thinking bout dem.. U personified d bloody story n its really ur fault that i cant concentrate on nythng else...
I kno u might have some peraonal problems n i hope u solve it... I really want u back... N evryone else too... N i really want a mom like Tania...
Its jus awesome story and i really congratulate you... No matter how many times i read it i never get tired of it... Thank you vry much... (Actually 3/4 part only as u lft d stry...) ;)
throne3d chapter 44 . 5/24
Really enjoyed this story. It's kinda sad that it didn't finish, and that we didn't get the "lovely" courtroom drama, or Tuesday and Seth getting together properly, or something like that, but... It was still a good story.

And it's been like 6 years since it was last updated, so I don't really hold out much hope on it finally being updated again. :(
Azteroid chapter 44 . 5/17
I'm not sure why so many people hate Seth so much. My older brother is just like him and even though they're both annoying and whiny, I'd never say that I hate them! That's just way too much. I mean, after everything that Seth's been through, a person can lose all the confidence they have. A lot of people go through things like what happened to him every day and we can't just say we hate them and their personalities! There's no way of knowing how they feel If we've never been through the same things they have!

Haha, sorry I went a bit overboard. I know these characters aren't real, but my brother is (I tend to get protective).

Anyways, obviously you haven't updated in a long time. It doesn't even matter anymore! Just tell us that you're alive and doing well! I'm sure a lot of people here are worried.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/20
I love Tuesday but I'm really getting sick and annoyed of Seth. He just whines and whines and whines...ugh
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19
Loved the chapter. I remember doing compound interest in grades seven and eight...hated it ugh Dx
Guest chapter 44 . 4/9
Im warning you im going to flame and complain so, don't read this if you don't want to hear my opinion. I have to skip more than 8 chapters of seth's emoing, rambling, battling in his own thoughts and its getting old. I was kinda hoping seth's personality would develop into something manly and fuck, he's still crying whining like a girl. And it makes me offended of how seth's pathetic present state is. And im so sick of reading seth pov, because he is pathetic whining asshole. Change it into Tuesday so I can understand his feelings and his view point. Thanks.
tamaya chapter 1 . 3/16
AAYYYYY this fiction while listening to "to the moon-having lived" and get the feels while reading! peace ho!
brittney1995 chapter 44 . 2/26