Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
Whalingmad chapter 44 . 8/19
When i started reading this amazing story i knew it was unfinished, i knew that i would totally regret reading it well i was wrong about one of those things anyway, i was concerned when i read the authors notes because of the lack of confidence, but each and every chapter was perfect and now all i regret is all of those stupid, rushed, poor quality novels i actually paid to read, when i read this for free i feel like i want to pay for it and i definitely would aswell. I also set out to encourage the author to finish it, but that seems futile and i made peace with the open ending, all i will say is that if this novel was finished and published it would be huge success. I thank the author for giving me the amazing story and hope you realise your incredible tallent for writing, i hope you all the best in life, and know that i was in a bad place and this really helped me out and i feel dumb admitting it but i thought you should know, anyway once again thank you and all the best.
HeadphoneActor182 chapter 44 . 7/23
honestly one of my favorite stories on this site. All your characters are vivid and easily imaginable, but so unique I couldn't hope to come up characters like them. Literally amazing. It sucks that it hasn't been completed, but I imagine that after over six years you feel a little distant from the story now. Not expecting you to finish it, but, well, I guess everyone here is hoping you will. It's been hinted at quite a bit in your author's notes but I'm guessing things aren't going too well in your life? I hope you're doing well now wherever you are, and it'd be nice to hear that you're okay, after all this time. Thank you very much for this story, and if you ever read this I hope, again, that you're doing well.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/13
Ok... Two years... N i kno some hve waited 3-4years... I know u are not updateding nymore n it slices my precious heart... Please... Assuming wat wil happn by own self and reading it frm such a good writer (you) is very much different..
Ok... Seth is vry whiney n throwing up now n den really sucks bt i still love both him n tuesday... Ur story make me keep thinking bout dem.. U personified d bloody story n its really ur fault that i cant concentrate on nythng else...
I kno u might have some peraonal problems n i hope u solve it... I really want u back... N evryone else too... N i really want a mom like Tania...
Its jus awesome story and i really congratulate you... No matter how many times i read it i never get tired of it... Thank you vry much... (Actually 3/4 part only as u lft d stry...) ;)
throne3d chapter 44 . 5/24
Really enjoyed this story. It's kinda sad that it didn't finish, and that we didn't get the "lovely" courtroom drama, or Tuesday and Seth getting together properly, or something like that, but... It was still a good story.

And it's been like 6 years since it was last updated, so I don't really hold out much hope on it finally being updated again. :(
Azteroid chapter 44 . 5/17
I'm not sure why so many people hate Seth so much. My older brother is just like him and even though they're both annoying and whiny, I'd never say that I hate them! That's just way too much. I mean, after everything that Seth's been through, a person can lose all the confidence they have. A lot of people go through things like what happened to him every day and we can't just say we hate them and their personalities! There's no way of knowing how they feel If we've never been through the same things they have!

Haha, sorry I went a bit overboard. I know these characters aren't real, but my brother is (I tend to get protective).

Anyways, obviously you haven't updated in a long time. It doesn't even matter anymore! Just tell us that you're alive and doing well! I'm sure a lot of people here are worried.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/20
I love Tuesday but I'm really getting sick and annoyed of Seth. He just whines and whines and whines...ugh
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19
Loved the chapter. I remember doing compound interest in grades seven and eight...hated it ugh Dx
Guest chapter 44 . 4/9
Im warning you im going to flame and complain so, don't read this if you don't want to hear my opinion. I have to skip more than 8 chapters of seth's emoing, rambling, battling in his own thoughts and its getting old. I was kinda hoping seth's personality would develop into something manly and fuck, he's still crying whining like a girl. And it makes me offended of how seth's pathetic present state is. And im so sick of reading seth pov, because he is pathetic whining asshole. Change it into Tuesday so I can understand his feelings and his view point. Thanks.
tamaya chapter 1 . 3/16
AAYYYYY this fiction while listening to "to the moon-having lived" and get the feels while reading! peace ho!
brittney1995 chapter 44 . 2/26
Please update!
argelia.segovia.5 chapter 44 . 2/16
hey wheres the last chapter r u serious?!
artnoveau chapter 44 . 2/11
Please, keep writing!
Heartfelt Sighs chapter 44 . 2/3
I love it!
Trix chapter 44 . 1/28
Hey. Doubt you ever check this, but just wanted to write in after re-reading Stupid Post It Notes years after first reading it. Such a great story and I just love the characters. Would love the final chapter(s), but know too much time has probably passed. Just letting you know your writing is still being read and appreciated! :)
tyves986 chapter 44 . 12/16/2014
So I started to read this because it was favorited by so many, and I needed something to read to take breaks from studying for finals. Well that was the wrong decision to make in any case (I still got a B, though 2 points from an A makes it a bit bittersweet). Well what can I say, I am pretty much a sucker for angst? Though I feel like Seth and Tuesday are on new levels. Usually it's one that's angsting mostly, but here we got two very angsty teens, and well that only makes more angst.

I really liked all the characters in this story, even the supporting characters were so easy to like. Seriously a triangle where I don't hate the person that I am not wishing were together already? Though let's face it, if this was a polyamory story I would want to see Jon, Tuesday, and Seth be together. I can totally see that Jon would be so good for their angst and balance out their ridiclousness. To be honest early on I though Seth was going to end up with Jon, even though he isn't in the summary of the story at all.

It was interesting hearing about foster care in whatever country it is (Australia?), cause it's so different or maybe my experience was so different. I mean my social worker I saw her but she never talked to me, only my foster parent. She never called, or anything?

So well I realized this story wasn't done when I got to chapter 44. Well I read 44 like it was the last chapter of a story. It works for me, it's open ended. I mean, unless there was going to be more drama with the dad at court. I like where it sits in my head at the moment. It's very "almost happy ending", I picture the conversation between Tuesday and Seth and the court date. I mean after hearing that Seth and Sam are staying, I feel like there isn't a time limit anymore on Seth saying his feelings, and maybe they will just do a very gradual thing.

Well thanks for the story, it was great (though I'm partially blaming this story for my loss of an A).
4,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »