Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
ScribeSeph chapter 25 . 9/18
I've been following this story for ages. I actually haven't come back to check if you've updated for about three years, since I started med school. I loved this story. I remember once coming back and seeing you post an update saying that you wouldn't continue writing because of what was happening in your life. I... I don't understand. How. Why? Why? I know you, you're the author of your story, and you can bloody well do whatever you feel like but how about the rest of us. How could you give us this amazing story and leave us hanging? Don't you have any responsibility towards you readers that stuck with you throughout the whole time? If this was how you wanted it, then shouldn't you have written the story privately and kept it to yourself? I know I'm being unfair because you have the right to say if you don't like it, then you can take a hike. BUT it's so unfair. I think you have a duty to your readers. Your story is fantastic. Even if you don't want to write another chapter, can't you at least tell us what happens in a few sentences? Leaving us hanging is cruel. Even if you make it a terrible ending, at least tell us that ending. At least then we can put our minds at ease and hate this story. T_T but thats IF you decide to give it a terrible ending. SIgh. I just finally want you to update.. I'm sorry. I know you must've been having a terribly difficult time. Anyways, you can just ignore whatever I said, I still love your story, and me ranting and raving is proof of that. If you ever feel up to it, I'd love it if you update. But until then, ciao. Live long and prosper. I hope you're well and happy.
SinEmpire chapter 1 . 9/8
This story- omigod this story. It got me hooked so bad I went nuts when I realised that there wasn't an ending because of one chapter. Howdy. The emotions described by Seth was uber fantastic- I seriously loved it. I couls feel his anguish, happiness and tears so vividly it's amazing. Please update the ending.
3rd Bookworm chapter 44 . 8/12
WHAT!? Dude no you cannot end it there. It's cruel.
3rd Bookworm chapter 4 . 8/11
I am loving this book, but Tuesday is a bit of a twat. Like if they are in foster care there's a reason, be a little more sensitive
3rd Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/11
I really like this so far, it's very discriptive but not boring and the mix of complex and simple sentences really helps set the tone. It seems very professional, actually a little George Orwell esque but that may just be because I've spent the last hour doing my course work on him.
Angry as a Mf chapter 44 . 8/10
Where is the next chapter im dying here
doodi chapter 44 . 5/22
years later, when i finally get the courage to go for therapy for all my issues, i'll make sure to mention your story among the things that started my anxiety. it's been, what, five, six years? the fuck. i was in school when i first read this and now i'm halfway through college. this story might not be some literary feat but there is something about it that makes me come back again and again, hoping, after all these years.

it's the opposite if what i call a "cozy" book, a book that makes you feel warm and safe in its world, regardless of how violent or bloody it got, or how happy/sad the ending.. where there was this constant feeling of falling, yet with the assurance that there were arms waiting to catch you at the end. yours is the exact opposite of that. it's like being left out in the rain overnight. like falling sleeping on the last bus and waking up to find yourself in an unfamiliar place at an ungodly hour and the sudden childlike fear that grips you and you just can't fight it with your reasonable, adult mind.

i relate to all these characters in different ways. i love Seth the most—it makes me rather sad to see people hating him. i am a girl but i dare say i have never seen my inner mind better represented. i love/hate Tuesday but i can see why Seth fell for him, i did too.

i don't know whether this story will ever be finished or published but it will always be on my mind when i think about books that changed me irrevocably.

thank you for writing "Stupid Post It Notes" and thank you for sharing it.
walnut1999 chapter 44 . 4/20
I added this story to my favourites list a long time ago, but only read it about a year back. This story was/is the m/m story with the highest number of favourites so I added it at the time out of respect. I had this story at the back of mind but I didn't read it. It had like 400k words and I was too lazy to read it. But then I saw this story everywhere, in many of the favourites list, so I read it.
The beginning was slow to me because I was expecting some action right away and I think I left it for some time. But after some time I continued it and I read it till the end. It was by far the most realistic story I have ever read.
The characters were realistic and you explained Seth's point of view in a way that one can understand what's happening in his head. You clearly explained the story with a realistic plot and that's why I totally love this story.
Some people don't like Seth or find him annoying, but I can relate to Seth the most. Truthfully, I found Sam annoying during certain times. Tuesday is the most unique character that I have ever come across. Usually while reading, I mainly focus on the main two characters and their interactions, but here I focussed on so many. I think I like Tania a lot, her character is so strong to me. Her interactions with Seth and Sam like how she loves them even when they are not her own children, how she can stay so calm, how she puts up and understands with Sam and how she managed when Seth accidently hurt Tuesday.
Usually, I root for couples who started out as best friends. But here I didn't feel that bad for Jon as I should have. But Tuesday and Seth are just for eachother I guess.
Reading.Chapter chapter 44 . 4/10
Well. It's been a little over seven years. And I much say, your story is amazing. I clicked on it, expecting to find it stupid, or badly written, and you proved me wrong on so many levels.
For starters, Seth is so emotionally complicated, it's actually somewhat amusing with how he blamed himself on stuff. Also, while he doesn't have a spine, I can't blame him for it, considering what he's been through.
Also, while there are some typos with words joined together (areason, instead of a reason) I'm not even mad about it, despite my grammar nazi tendencies. It never took away from the story, or my understanding of it.
Tuesday, is by far, one of my favorite characters in any story that I've ever read. And that includes actual novels like Harry Potter or Percy Jackson or To Kill A Mockingbird or Of Mice and Men. I really like how he's so passionate about preserving life, possibly because he nearly lost his own. I got the fact that he reason he's in so many protests and tries to be physically fit, is because he nearly lost his own life, and he was abused. Also the line where he shouted at Seth about how his own stepfather used him as a sex toy was really powerful.
The plot is well developed, and there aren't any holes that I can find. It's captivating, the writing is well done, and the characters are easy to connect too.
So actually, thank you, for giving me the chance to read such an amazing book.
ArtisteVirago chapter 44 . 3/13
I actually really like Seth. I mean, he can be annoying sometimes, but I can seriously relate to him a bit.

Maybe someday you'll come back to this story and finish it. Wherever in the world you are, I hope you're doing ok.
faegirl chapter 44 . 2/12
Just 2 more chapters. Please? The emotions I've invested in this story were so much, and to leave this unfinished... My heart is just broken.
guest chapter 13 . 1/7
im pretty sure jon's gay...
allyoucaneater chapter 44 . 12/17/2015
I know that it's been forever, and uhh you probably forgot this fic and idk lose the file but I read this back when you were still updating and heck, it's one chapter away from ending and then you stopped and I kept recalling this fic because of it.

I loved this (and now that I've reread this, still loving this)

Hoping for a magical update for the tying the knot session
Dragons-without-fire chapter 44 . 12/13/2015
Please post the last chapter! I know it's been six year but i don't think you understand that i've practically been MIA for the past 24 hours reading this non stop because i wanted to know what happened! You cant leave me like this! Please update! :(
Ibbit chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This is a reminder that there is no promised last chapter yet, and its been six years. I hope everything is okay with you and the whole crew, because damn, six years.
I really love this, despite how much I hate Seth. It may be easy to root for him and love him, but god is he annoying and spineless. And despite his love for his sister, he treated her like crap and constantly ignored her when she was clearly not handling things. I understand, give a girl some space, but he was too obsessed with his own fears and boy problems to realize she was having her own situations. I was constantly yelling at him, causing me throw my phone down and having to forcibly calm down.
I love Tuesday as a character (and I guess as a real person? :p) and his rage and patience. Brittney was probably my favorite because of how calming and important she was to Seth. Sade is probably another favorite for filling the token fag hag role, without blatantly filling it. Poor Jon, I know how it is and just, poor Jon.
Being non-Aussie, I knew so little of the slang, but I just went with it. Even learned a few things that I find amusing. Like fairy floss.
Overall, I'm okay leaving the last chapter as the final, even though I can only imagine what else you'd have up, court, counciling, and sethxtues finalities. It ended on a sort of nice note, with hand holding, and them not leaving. And I figure after six years, its gone. I hope things are going well with you and the crew. Because after reading all the author notes and review replies, I feel like I read it in time and actually knew you guys somewhat. And it's only a group, no one is singularly in charge of this work.
Much love,