Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
hi chapter 34 . 2/9
this chapter made me cry :(
sweedish fish chapter 43 . 10/6/2019
I'm rereading this story after 10 years and it is still one of my favorite things I have ever read. My friend and I used to go over to each others houses and take turns reading this story out loud to one another. We have joked for years now that if this ever updated we would travel to get to eachother to read it together like we did when we were in high school. Obviously I hope that there is an ending to this beautiful story but most importantly I hope this comment finds you in happiness and good health.
Fin chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
It's been 10 years

TEN

WHY DO YOU HATE US

*chokes on non-existant ending*
Bedraggled Atelier chapter 43 . 9/3/2019
Dear Dirty Angel Toes,

It's good to know you and Tuesday are still alive after your trip to Africa. I hope that you haven't given up writing entirely because you have a gift for storytelling. Here's hoping that a review will entice you to rejoin the online, writing community!

Bedraggled Atelier
Meg chapter 44 . 4/5/2019
Hi, I was one of your original readers and still periodically check back in. Pretty much every year tbh. So of course I have seen the comment left below but don't want to get my hopes up. It made me so happy to see it posted though. I've always been really annoyed with that band of people who got together and went after the you/the author. I don't know why they had to ruin it for everyone by creating a drama out of literally nothing.

Anyway, I don't want to bring up the negative stuff of the past. I just hope you realise your story holds a special place in a lot of peoples hearts and for such a long time. I do hope you could find it in yourself to post the last chapter (s), even though I know you are not obliged to. We must all be getting pretty old in age now, lol, so I think we know what's important to focus on in life...so if that isn't this story...then so be it. But I have to admit I will always have a small part of me always waiting for that update. :)
Nichose chapter 44 . 3/28/2019
I have never cried so much for a single character in my entire life.
Loves this story!
Can’t wait to see it finished one day.
Masterwolf181 chapter 44 . 1/25/2019
So I have an update for everyone here and I hope many of you have the chance to read this. After 10 years I have convinced the author that it's past time to finish this story. I only recently found out about this fantastic piece of writing when we went through their old room to clean it out and came across the whole thing already printed out. At this time the story did not actually have an end. Some rather awful things happened near the end if writing this story resulting in the now unfinished thing you see here. Sadly I have to take it upon myself to make this announcement as they no longer have their login or access to the email they started their account with. (Minor spoiler)I can tell you now that they have told me that they think Seth and Tuesday are going to have a happy ending.

And some of you may note that I have not said he or she because I would like to keep them anonymous for now. I will also be checking back frequently to answer questions!
Graceless chapter 44 . 1/2/2019
Hey. I really connected with this, devoured it for two days.I know it has been a while since you last updated it but I was wondering if you ever think about putting the last chapter up. It would be closure, if nothing else. I for one would read it. I hope life is being all right for you
Kay chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Okay, here's the deal. I know this story is more than a decade old. I don't even know if you check this site anymore. But this is something I have to say because it's been in the back of my mind since I read this 10(?) years ago. (Seriously, I was easily able to find it by name a decade later because I've just never forgotten it.)

This wasn't the first work I read on fictionpress, but it was definitely the most important. I read constantly as a young child and then even more when I got into fandoms and fanfiction. But discovering Stupid Post It Notes was truly a pivotal moment of my life.

This story right here - this gorgeous, heart-wrenching, exhilarating experience - finally showed me the true scope of what fiction *could* be. For the first time, literature wasn't just writing; it was art. Pure, inspirational art. And this is a masterpiece of the highest order.

I have never, to this day, felt as intimately empathetic of a character as I do for Seth. Your writing is the only time *in my life* that I have genuinely cried for a character - for their pain, their struggle, their desire, their insecurity, their hope - and I'm pretty sure that I cried an insane amount throughout this. This story weighs on my memories as if Seth was a real person, and a childhood friend. God, I still feel it in my bones; there's an aching nostalgia, the desire to experience life as vividly as I did this story.

So there you have it. Even writing this means I'm going to have to read Stupid Post It Notes again and I'll do it gladly. If you ever publish this or any other work, I would buy it in a heartbeat to support you and your writing endevours. I hope this comment finds you in good health and full of happiness because that is what you have granted me with your craft. Best wishes~
Tonkolina chapter 44 . 8/29/2018
It's a heartwarmingly and horrifyingly beautiful but anguishing tale. Something I never read before with such intensity of feeling and emphasising with the characters. I'll be waiting and hoping for the day the last chapter gets uploaded. If there's anything this story taught me, it's that no matter the horrors, there's still love and hope. I'm holding on to this.
Ldawg chapter 44 . 6/30/2018
Urgh. Anyway, this is the fourth (fifth) time that iv come back to this. I promise I’ll be back for a sixth and seventh. I really wish I could have read the last chapter. It might have been one of my three wishes had a genie popped into my life. I guess I’ll deal with this ending because as much as I hate to admit it, it’s not a terrible ending. Everything is in a good place. And... DirtyAngelToes, you are just like Seth! STOP putting yourself down. This is pure genius. Until next time I guess. :)
Laura Bood chapter 44 . 6/30/2018
Grrrr.

I can’t get the stupid fucking grin off MY face. This story is incredibly real and every time I come back here to reread it it has the same effect on me. But seriously how could you leave this? Naw, just kidding. I bet you’re clicking through the reviews right now and laughing evilly to yourself.

Seriously though. This might be the fifth time I’ve com
Melbournian chapter 44 . 6/26/2018
Hope you're doing good.
C chapter 44 . 3/8/2018
Hey, great story! I absolutely loved it but I do need to take a moment to ask WHERE IS THE LAST CHAPTER?! Sorry about that but I needed to get it off my chest. Anywho, I know it's been about a decade sense you wrote this but I'm still getting to keep hope that maybe one day you'll get curious or whatever and come back to this account to check how things are going and maybe post the last chapter, hence me saying, I will be visiting this story again with hopes of maybe finding the last chapter

Besides that, I really really really loved this story and the plot. I believe my favorite part was how you got the reader to actually start thinking the way Seth does when they read it, you actually had to step back and look at it to realize how stupid Seth was acting in some of the circumstances. I also love how this wasn't just like the typical story, you actually kept all of your plots pretty equal through out it and didn't extremely focus on the romance even though it was there. Also liked how well you kept their (the characters) personalities throughout the entire story and were able to make them have there own personality considering so many people will write and have characters all having the same personality with no depth and it's really nice to see someone write on here and actually give great depths into their characters personalities. I could blab on here all day about how great your story is (everyone that lives with me already knows considering I have not stop talked out if for the past 4 days that I have non-stop read it) but I'm going to end here and just tell you that you are a wonderful writer and that I hope that wherever you/ what your doing I hope your still writing because you are amazing at it. I'll check back in a while to see about that last chapter but...if it never gets posted I assume that just means the reader gets to assume the end. Well, I hope your doing well and thanks for a wonderful read :)
Yereanth16 chapter 33 . 1/9/2018
I hope that wherever you guys are, that you are happy, I keep coming back to this story and re-reading it like the Masochist I am who forgets that it was unfinished. I love how realistic it is and the small glimpse we got to see of all of you as a crew in the AN. Hopefully, wherever you guys are, you are all happy.

If I calculated this correctly, you are about 28 years old now, probably with a family of your own and this story is just something thrown in the past, its impacted my life in a very hard way when I read this at the age of 13, going through really bad depression and going through something similar to what Seth went through. This made me want to choose Psychology as a major and end up pursuing it and graduating as a Psych major, it made me want to become a foster parent when I am older.

Thank you so much for this, for impacting my life in such a way and I hope someday we hear back from you, at least to let us know if you are alright, if Tuesday is still being an ass [I hope so, those friends are the best XD] and if your insomnia has gotten better [Hope so to, mine is still hunting my ass.]

So um yeah, thanks, and this will probably end up drowning among all the other thousands of reviews that pour in every single day but I needed to write this so that when I make the same stupid mistake of re-reading this in almost a decade once more, I can look at this and at least know I had the balls to finally say what I've been wanting to say.

So yeah, thanks again and thanks for impacting my life in so many ways, from aiming to be a psychiatrist to even writing.

-Y-