Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
Guest chapter 22 . 4/20
I love Tuesday but I'm really getting sick and annoyed of Seth. He just whines and whines and whines...ugh
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19
Loved the chapter. I remember doing compound interest in grades seven and eight...hated it ugh Dx
Guest chapter 44 . 4/9
Im warning you im going to flame and complain so, don't read this if you don't want to hear my opinion. I have to skip more than 8 chapters of seth's emoing, rambling, battling in his own thoughts and its getting old. I was kinda hoping seth's personality would develop into something manly and fuck, he's still crying whining like a girl. And it makes me offended of how seth's pathetic present state is. And im so sick of reading seth pov, because he is pathetic whining asshole. Change it into Tuesday so I can understand his feelings and his view point. Thanks.
tamaya chapter 1 . 3/16
AAYYYYY friends..read this fiction while listening to "to the moon-having lived" and get the feels while reading! peace ho!
brittney1995 chapter 44 . 2/26
Please update!
argelia.segovia.5 chapter 44 . 2/16
hey wheres the last chapter r u serious?!
artnoveau chapter 44 . 2/11
Please, keep writing!
Heartfelt Sighs chapter 44 . 2/3
I love it!
Trix chapter 44 . 1/28
Hey. Doubt you ever check this, but just wanted to write in after re-reading Stupid Post It Notes years after first reading it. Such a great story and I just love the characters. Would love the final chapter(s), but know too much time has probably passed. Just letting you know your writing is still being read and appreciated! :)
tyves986 chapter 44 . 12/16/2014
So I started to read this because it was favorited by so many, and I needed something to read to take breaks from studying for finals. Well that was the wrong decision to make in any case (I still got a B, though 2 points from an A makes it a bit bittersweet). Well what can I say, I am pretty much a sucker for angst? Though I feel like Seth and Tuesday are on new levels. Usually it's one that's angsting mostly, but here we got two very angsty teens, and well that only makes more angst.

I really liked all the characters in this story, even the supporting characters were so easy to like. Seriously a triangle where I don't hate the person that I am not wishing were together already? Though let's face it, if this was a polyamory story I would want to see Jon, Tuesday, and Seth be together. I can totally see that Jon would be so good for their angst and balance out their ridiclousness. To be honest early on I though Seth was going to end up with Jon, even though he isn't in the summary of the story at all.

It was interesting hearing about foster care in whatever country it is (Australia?), cause it's so different or maybe my experience was so different. I mean my social worker I saw her but she never talked to me, only my foster parent. She never called, or anything?

So well I realized this story wasn't done when I got to chapter 44. Well I read 44 like it was the last chapter of a story. It works for me, it's open ended. I mean, unless there was going to be more drama with the dad at court. I like where it sits in my head at the moment. It's very "almost happy ending", I picture the conversation between Tuesday and Seth and the court date. I mean after hearing that Seth and Sam are staying, I feel like there isn't a time limit anymore on Seth saying his feelings, and maybe they will just do a very gradual thing.

Well thanks for the story, it was great (though I'm partially blaming this story for my loss of an A).
zeljko chapter 44 . 11/27/2014
Yeah... I spent 3 days on this frustrating story without a propper ending... I mean common... I wish to break something! How hard it is to just write a propper happy ending...
zeljko chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
This really messes things up... This story irks me a bit...
alma chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
haha i don’t even remember how many times it has been i’m reading this. you see i’m not that social person but the place i live in people practically FORCE you to be one.. since i am submissive, i try be one and fail because i dont just understand people. this story, however is written in a grown in a far from normal environment person’s view it somehow teaches me as he grows to understand his environment and all the ’cool’ people and that they are humans as well. in short this story( though incomplete and unrecognized by many as it should) gives me hope. i hope you come back, ryan.
sweetmisery2000 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Re-reading this again.

To be honest, I think this story resonates with me so much, because- on a personal level- I can relate to Seth. Tuesday as well. I really wish it was finished, and sometimes it hurts that it isn't, but I will always come back to this story. Even if it is finished, I think this story would be one that lives forever. I even think it could be published once it was finished. I would buy it without hesitation. Just to keep it forever, because this story gives me hope that anyone can recover from their past.

If you ever read this, I hope you do publish it, because I would love to keep it as a sort of symbol of overcoming my own weaknesses, and going after what I want. I hope that one day- even though I don't write on fictionpress- I could eventually be able to touch people's hearts as you have with this story.

The amount of love for this story is amazing, and even though it hasn't been updated in years, it's still gathering that love for this story. They are still coming back, checking on the update. I understand sometimes that coming back to a story you haven't written for a while is daunting, but maybe re-reading it will help? Inspiration often comes back to me when I do that.

I hope you finish it, and that you do publish it. I will wait always for a new chapter. :) Thank you for creating such a touching, and amazing story.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/5/2014
I have no idea why I come here. I know this story isn't finished and probably never will.
4,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »