Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
JessieFidelity chapter 44 . 11/24/2012
I absolutely love this story and am constantly checking it for updates... Please update soon, I'm literally dying to find out what happens next. I love this story 3
willow1122 chapter 44 . 11/21/2012
You have not written in almost 4 years. Please finish it. Everytime I see authors begging for reviews, I think of this story. This story is the reason I only read completed stories now. I thought a story with 44 chapters was probably safe. I can't read & review 1 chapter at a time as it comes out, not sure if the author is going to abandon me anytime. You've given me abandonment issues. If you are there at all, please finish it.
theangrypotato chapter 44 . 11/12/2012
Lmao, one chapter to go and you haven't updated in a few... years! That's funny. Anywa-y, this story made me so upset and I was sobbing and asdfghjkl;.

I already said this somewhere else, but... I LOVE YOU.

quayjahn chapter 44 . 11/8/2012
Oh gosh, that's a cliffhanger! I want to know how it ends! But I'm glad, they can stay!
sweetlevy chapter 44 . 11/7/2012
Loved this story, really wished you could have finished it.
Brandy and Moustaches chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
Fuck. I think this story is going left when BAM! It goes right.

I think that's a good thing.

You Kill Me In A Good Way.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
You Kill Me In A Good Way...offline, ovb.

Jon and Tuesday, huh? When I read that part, I was drinking water. You can put two and two together, right?

Anyways, this wasn't poorly written, I liked it. I really like the story so far.

Peace It.
windwrites chapter 44 . 10/17/2012
I cannot believe that this is the last chapter...sort of. I am practically dying here, I've loved this story so much. It's believable and real, and fuck, it's pretty damn fantastic. REALLY damn fantastic. I know that it's been a long time, but please consider finishing this story. It's too good to be left unfinished with so little left to be written.
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 44 . 10/17/2012
Ahhh! This is great! Anyway, now that I'm up to speed, I've decided to review. 1. Tuesday is my new favourite name. 2. Seth's worrying is kinda annoying, kinda cute and kinda irritating. But, then, its really realistic so, I'm not complaining. I don't know where its going with them two! It's like 'one foot forward and ending 30 yards back.' Argh! I'm not gonna hound you about updating. But I hope its soon.
Until then,
-TO-OLazyToLogin 3
jessisnotanowl chapter 44 . 10/13/2012
I'm sure there's a rule stating people can't discontinue a story one chapter from the end.
Linq chapter 44 . 10/10/2012
What? You can't leave it like that! Urghh, discontinuing sucks!

Anyway, I know you probably won't even see this review, but even if you do, I just want to let you know that I have literally not been able to put this down! It's quickly become one of my favourites and has even brought me to tears.
And know that it'll never happen, especially not after all of these years, but UPDATE!

Anyway, aside from that, I love you and your writing and it's crazy, but I was super surprised to find out that you're an Australian author, 'coz there aren't many on here!

- Love from another proud Aussie :)
EiritheBear chapter 44 . 10/9/2012
Hello, I'd really appreciate it if you'd finally post that last chapter. I've finished 44 just now and I seriously can't be cliffhanged because it's FINALS week and I have to get my Economics shit together or I'll get effing expelled.

With that being said, I hoped you're well, authors.
Gina chapter 44 . 10/8/2012
I don't know if you even still go on this site, and I know that it as been years since you have updated anything, but could you PLEASE update this? It is a great story and I would really really really like to read the ending! Thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Is this author all right? What if he's...dead...? 3 years is a long time with no communications...
TheWitch'sLover chapter 44 . 10/7/2012