Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
ahm chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
so, abandoned story aside, this sounds stupid but are you ok? like, can anyone who knows.. uh.. Ryan Dammit in real life tell us if the dude's alive? o.o Because seriously no one with so much popularity disappears without even announcing a hiatus or something. it's like I used to come before to check for updates but now I just wonder if something happened to you and I start feeling bad. so tell us if you're ok.. I know 4000 pissed reviewers look scary but we won't chew you out or anything. promise.
.kisses.
Janie chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Are you okay author man? You're still alive, right? :( someone please let us know
Julie chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Please come back to us :(
guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I hope the author is okay...If anyone who knows him IRL can tell us, please let us know if this guy is alive and well.
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 44 . 12/8/2012
This story was so freaking awesome, I was obsessed with it the longer I went without reading to the very last chapter. But please keep up the good work and take as long as you need to finish it. Awesome!
JessieFidelity chapter 44 . 11/24/2012
I absolutely love this story and am constantly checking it for updates... Please update soon, I'm literally dying to find out what happens next. I love this story 3
willow1122 chapter 44 . 11/21/2012
You have not written in almost 4 years. Please finish it. Everytime I see authors begging for reviews, I think of this story. This story is the reason I only read completed stories now. I thought a story with 44 chapters was probably safe. I can't read & review 1 chapter at a time as it comes out, not sure if the author is going to abandon me anytime. You've given me abandonment issues. If you are there at all, please finish it.
theangrypotato chapter 44 . 11/12/2012
Lmao, one chapter to go and you haven't updated in a few... years! That's funny. Anywa-y, this story made me so upset and I was sobbing and asdfghjkl;.

I already said this somewhere else, but... I LOVE YOU.

-fangirls.
quayjahn chapter 44 . 11/8/2012
Oh gosh, that's a cliffhanger! I want to know how it ends! But I'm glad, they can stay!
sweetlevy chapter 44 . 11/7/2012
Loved this story, really wished you could have finished it.
Brandy and Moustaches chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
Fuck. I think this story is going left when BAM! It goes right.

I think that's a good thing.

You Kill Me In A Good Way.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
You Kill Me In A Good Way...offline, ovb.

Jon and Tuesday, huh? When I read that part, I was drinking water. You can put two and two together, right?

Anyways, this wasn't poorly written, I liked it. I really like the story so far.

Peace It.
windwrites chapter 44 . 10/17/2012
I cannot believe that this is the last chapter...sort of. I am practically dying here, I've loved this story so much. It's believable and real, and fuck, it's pretty damn fantastic. REALLY damn fantastic. I know that it's been a long time, but please consider finishing this story. It's too good to be left unfinished with so little left to be written.
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 44 . 10/17/2012
Ahhh! This is great! Anyway, now that I'm up to speed, I've decided to review. 1. Tuesday is my new favourite name. 2. Seth's worrying is kinda annoying, kinda cute and kinda irritating. But, then, its really realistic so, I'm not complaining. I don't know where its going with them two! It's like 'one foot forward and ending 30 yards back.' Argh! I'm not gonna hound you about updating. But I hope its soon.
Until then,
-TO-OLazyToLogin 3
jessisnotanowl chapter 44 . 10/13/2012
I'm sure there's a rule stating people can't discontinue a story one chapter from the end.
4,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »