Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
Guest chapter 44 . 4/6/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/6/2013
God! I'm crying so much now! Just as they got some progress, it has to go wrong! Dang it.
twaddletoe chapter 44 . 3/21/2013
This story is awesome
I dont know how you do it but its one of the best and unique stories Ive had the honour of reading

Tt
Sanashiya chapter 44 . 3/10/2013
Hello there !

First of all, well, um, thank you, I guess. (Wow, sounds like Seth there.) I was so damn in the story that I didn't sleep for three nights and read all of your (pretty long) chapters instead. Not really good for my health, but hey, it was worth it. Really.

Well sure, Seth was like constantly emoing and sometimes I just wanted to shake him hard and put a little bit of sense in that dickhead of his, and oh gosh, it was so obvious what he felt for Tuesday, gosh, how could he not notice ? But then again, Tuesday wasn't exactly honest about it either. (At least he'd realised it, which is already something I guess. But oh, how much I wished they would frigging COMMUNICATE about it!)

Anyway, Seth was really cute and everything, and I really liked him. Them. Tuesday was just goddamn perfect too, and Tania was like, perfection itself, and I really, really loved them. Almost was on the verge of crying when she told them they could stay. (Yeah, I'd be lying if I said I didn't even shed a little tear.) Overjoyed. You kept telling us there were shitty chapters and everything, but I couldn't even see even the slightest bit why you'd think that. Believe me, it's not. (Or your shit is golden... lucky you!)

So here comes the point where I'm no different from the billion people (at least) who reviewed you before, when I ask : what about the next chapter, the last chapter ? I mean, it's okay, I can deal with an unfinished story - though it's not like I really like that, especially when I'm really fond of the story (and believe me, I'm really fond of that one) - but the thing is, it's like one chapter left to go. One chapter left, out of freaking forty five. It's like torture. No kidding. So, if by any luck you would you happen to see that little review of mine (full of mistakes I'm sure, sorry for that) take pity and update that goddamn chapter already, I'd be like your slave for the rest of times. (Guess I wouldn't be the only one, judging by the other reviews.) Don't have much hope, since it's been like five years of no updating already, but hey, you never know, maybe it's worth asking...

Well, I don't know how you're doing, why you've stopped uploading at all, don't know about your personal issues and everything, but I really hope you're doing well somewhere, even if you don't come around here anymore.

See you around, maybe, one day ? I hope so !
Sana.
EmmyRose chapter 44 . 3/9/2013
Beautiful. I felt like the characters were real people. I cried with them
LauraLee chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Ahh, this isn't very relevant, and you might already know this, but somebody who is related like Seth and Sam are, is still technically fully blood related.

I and my brother have different dads and the same mom, but our dads are brothers, making us both cousins and brother and sister, not sure if there is a term for such a thing -pretty sure it's not that common HOPE not- but it's still a full blood relation, and just as close as being same mom&dad
Nia chapter 44 . 2/15/2013
Where ARE you? This is fucking pointless, clearly you haven't been here in forever, but, fuck, you have to come back and bloody finish this, ok? Someday, someday, I hope you will. In any case, I hope you are ok. Hope you are alive, actually.
wow chapter 44 . 2/4/2013
wow you're still not back, seriously are you even alive? come say hi sometime ok.
Beginning of chapter 43 . 1/21/2013
Seth...please!...grow a spine and fucking tell Tuesday how you feel! No more emoing, dammit! Get angry and spontaneously kiss him or something! The character Seth bothers me to no end.
Rin chapter 40 . 1/20/2013
I'm worried.
On chapter 15 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
God, stop being such an angsty bitch, Seth. I do like the story however. I find most of it to be realistic and I like Seth's slow development of healing. The abuse and trauma after effects are very realistic.
pendragone96 chapter 44 . 1/15/2013
Please update soon. I love you guys so much, (in a non-creepy way)and I hope everything that's happening will get sorted out soon. And I sound like a creepy person, but that's okay because you are amazingly awesome writers. Yeah.
heyitsstupidme chapter 44 . 1/12/2013
I hope you're okay. It's a bit weird that you haven't written anything in four years and didn't announce that this story is on hiatus. And the next chapter would have been the last. Please, if you see this, show that you're alive. It doesn't matter if you'll update this.
ahm chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
so, abandoned story aside, this sounds stupid but are you ok? like, can anyone who knows.. uh.. Ryan Dammit in real life tell us if the dude's alive? o.o Because seriously no one with so much popularity disappears without even announcing a hiatus or something. it's like I used to come before to check for updates but now I just wonder if something happened to you and I start feeling bad. so tell us if you're ok.. I know 4000 pissed reviewers look scary but we won't chew you out or anything. promise.
.kisses.
Janie chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Are you okay author man? You're still alive, right? :( someone please let us know
4,067 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »