Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
EmmyRose chapter 44 . 3/9/2013
Beautiful. I felt like the characters were real people. I cried with them
LauraLee chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Ahh, this isn't very relevant, and you might already know this, but somebody who is related like Seth and Sam are, is still technically fully blood related.

I and my brother have different dads and the same mom, but our dads are brothers, making us both cousins and brother and sister, not sure if there is a term for such a thing -pretty sure it's not that common HOPE not- but it's still a full blood relation, and just as close as being same mom&dad
Nia chapter 44 . 2/15/2013
Where ARE you? This is fucking pointless, clearly you haven't been here in forever, but, fuck, you have to come back and bloody finish this, ok? Someday, someday, I hope you will. In any case, I hope you are ok. Hope you are alive, actually.
wow chapter 44 . 2/4/2013
wow you're still not back, seriously are you even alive? come say hi sometime ok.
Beginning of chapter 43 . 1/21/2013
Seth...please!...grow a spine and fucking tell Tuesday how you feel! No more emoing, dammit! Get angry and spontaneously kiss him or something! The character Seth bothers me to no end.
Rin chapter 40 . 1/20/2013
I'm worried.
On chapter 15 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
God, stop being such an angsty bitch, Seth. I do like the story however. I find most of it to be realistic and I like Seth's slow development of healing. The abuse and trauma after effects are very realistic.
pendragone96 chapter 44 . 1/15/2013
Please update soon. I love you guys so much, (in a non-creepy way)and I hope everything that's happening will get sorted out soon. And I sound like a creepy person, but that's okay because you are amazingly awesome writers. Yeah.
heyitsstupidme chapter 44 . 1/12/2013
I hope you're okay. It's a bit weird that you haven't written anything in four years and didn't announce that this story is on hiatus. And the next chapter would have been the last. Please, if you see this, show that you're alive. It doesn't matter if you'll update this.
ahm chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
so, abandoned story aside, this sounds stupid but are you ok? like, can anyone who knows.. uh.. Ryan Dammit in real life tell us if the dude's alive? o.o Because seriously no one with so much popularity disappears without even announcing a hiatus or something. it's like I used to come before to check for updates but now I just wonder if something happened to you and I start feeling bad. so tell us if you're ok.. I know 4000 pissed reviewers look scary but we won't chew you out or anything. promise.
.kisses.
Janie chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Are you okay author man? You're still alive, right? :( someone please let us know
Julie chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Please come back to us :(
guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I hope the author is okay...If anyone who knows him IRL can tell us, please let us know if this guy is alive and well.
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 44 . 12/8/2012
This story was so freaking awesome, I was obsessed with it the longer I went without reading to the very last chapter. But please keep up the good work and take as long as you need to finish it. Awesome!
JessieFidelity chapter 44 . 11/24/2012
I absolutely love this story and am constantly checking it for updates... Please update soon, I'm literally dying to find out what happens next. I love this story 3
4,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »