Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
Guest chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
Why is seth always the punchbag? Tuesday is so fucking rude. Fuck him
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
I first though his sister, Sam would be a brat. But she does care about him dearly.
AJ chapter 44 . 10/18/2014
This is the only m/m slash story I've seen on this website that's gotten this many reviews. You're just that good ;)

I sure hope everything's going well In your life and that you'll be able to bring closure to this story eventually.
Faereh chapter 43 . 10/14/2014
DON'T LEAVE ME ON A CLIFF HANGER! AHHHHH
MaybeThis chapter 44 . 10/13/2014
How about bullet points? Just quick little snippets of what happens next. They don't even have to be full sentances. We just need something!
DeathDemon chapter 44 . 10/12/2014
I have never seen anyone on this website who writes as incredibly as you. The way you put into detail what the main character is feeling and going through, makes the reader actually sympathize and understand. I'm usually a very apathetic person when reading about characters, but you have a way in your writing that makes me feel like I'm in the story.

I hope that in the future you might take time to finish this beautiful story if your still out there (Hope your alive and alright).

Thank you.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/1/2014
This story is amazing! I know it's been a few years since you last updated, but I hope someday you come back and finish it.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/23/2014
its awesum story... please post the last chapter... i m dyin to read it...plzzz dont quit it now...jus the lst chaptr... u r awesum...plzz post d lst chaptr... :) :)
Sam chapter 44 . 9/19/2014
I don't even care if you update this story anymore. I just hope you aren't dead, please
whit19 chapter 44 . 9/5/2014
I just recently came across your story and I love it! I know at the end of the chapter you said you had some things going on in your life so you wouldn't be able to update in a while. but I hope you haven't giving up hope on this story... please finish it
overlyjoyed chapter 30 . 9/4/2014
what 3999 reviews already? XD let mine be 4000! yay! :D
review: OMG this story rocks!
biscuits chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
wat a sec.. Why did he need to have blood transfusion when he actually hanged himself? (reading the story for second so sorry for spoilers) or is he telling about some other random time?
Meg chapter 44 . 8/28/2014
Dude, it's been five years you've got to come back and finish this story!
Hope you're okay!
tiable chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
GUYS THERE'S THIS AWESOME FAN ON DEVIANTART WHO MADE A VISUAL NOVEL BASED ON IT! Go check it out its reeeaaalllyy awesome :))))) (i'm not the one who made it btw so don't think of me as one of thos shamless self promoting idiots lol)
cheers chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
"Tuesday and .
Tuesday's gay? since when?"
YES just what I wanted!