Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
alma chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
haha i don’t even remember how many times it has been i’m reading this. you see i’m not that social person but the place i live in people practically FORCE you to be one.. since i am submissive, i try be one and fail because i dont just understand people. this story, however is written in a grown in a far from normal environment person’s view it somehow teaches me as he grows to understand his environment and all the ’cool’ people and that they are humans as well. in short this story( though incomplete and unrecognized by many as it should) gives me hope. i hope you come back, ryan.
sweetmisery2000 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Re-reading this again.

To be honest, I think this story resonates with me so much, because- on a personal level- I can relate to Seth. Tuesday as well. I really wish it was finished, and sometimes it hurts that it isn't, but I will always come back to this story. Even if it is finished, I think this story would be one that lives forever. I even think it could be published once it was finished. I would buy it without hesitation. Just to keep it forever, because this story gives me hope that anyone can recover from their past.

If you ever read this, I hope you do publish it, because I would love to keep it as a sort of symbol of overcoming my own weaknesses, and going after what I want. I hope that one day- even though I don't write on fictionpress- I could eventually be able to touch people's hearts as you have with this story.

The amount of love for this story is amazing, and even though it hasn't been updated in years, it's still gathering that love for this story. They are still coming back, checking on the update. I understand sometimes that coming back to a story you haven't written for a while is daunting, but maybe re-reading it will help? Inspiration often comes back to me when I do that.

I hope you finish it, and that you do publish it. I will wait always for a new chapter. :) Thank you for creating such a touching, and amazing story.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/5/2014
I have no idea why I come here. I know this story isn't finished and probably never will.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
Why is seth always the punchbag? Tuesday is so fucking rude. Fuck him
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
I first though his sister, Sam would be a brat. But she does care about him dearly.
AJ chapter 44 . 10/18/2014
This is the only m/m slash story I've seen on this website that's gotten this many reviews. You're just that good ;)

I sure hope everything's going well In your life and that you'll be able to bring closure to this story eventually.
Faereh chapter 43 . 10/14/2014
DON'T LEAVE ME ON A CLIFF HANGER! AHHHHH
MaybeThis chapter 44 . 10/13/2014
How about bullet points? Just quick little snippets of what happens next. They don't even have to be full sentances. We just need something!
DeathDemon chapter 44 . 10/12/2014
I have never seen anyone on this website who writes as incredibly as you. The way you put into detail what the main character is feeling and going through, makes the reader actually sympathize and understand. I'm usually a very apathetic person when reading about characters, but you have a way in your writing that makes me feel like I'm in the story.

I hope that in the future you might take time to finish this beautiful story if your still out there (Hope your alive and alright).

Thank you.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/1/2014
This story is amazing! I know it's been a few years since you last updated, but I hope someday you come back and finish it.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/23/2014
its awesum story... please post the last chapter... i m dyin to read it...plzzz dont quit it now...jus the lst chaptr... u r awesum...plzz post d lst chaptr... :) :)
Sam chapter 44 . 9/19/2014
I don't even care if you update this story anymore. I just hope you aren't dead, please
whit19 chapter 44 . 9/5/2014
I just recently came across your story and I love it! I know at the end of the chapter you said you had some things going on in your life so you wouldn't be able to update in a while. but I hope you haven't giving up hope on this story... please finish it
overlyjoyed chapter 30 . 9/4/2014
what 3999 reviews already? XD let mine be 4000! yay! :D
review: OMG this story rocks!
biscuits chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
wat a sec.. Why did he need to have blood transfusion when he actually hanged himself? (reading the story for second so sorry for spoilers) or is he telling about some other random time?
4,028 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »