Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
CloverRock chapter 9 . 5/22/2006
Seriously, it just keeps getting better!
chocolatedemon chapter 9 . 5/22/2006
ooh, I really liked this chapter. Seth is becoming less ... timid...kind of.
taeguk chapter 9 . 5/22/2006
. Christ. Isn't Miss Sam trying to be an adult? :P But jeeze... The part when Seth was waiting for Sam had me totally on edge... very nice conveyance of anxiety. And is there any specific reason as to why Tuesday has deemed Sam acceptable in that he doesn't bite off her head when she talks to him?
Esquirella chapter 9 . 5/22/2006
You're doing a great job getting Seth across. He's a wonderfully complex character and you bring out his inner turmoil really well. Sam's behavior is totally believable too, given the circumstances she finds herself in. Tania's also a great mother figure for these two.
Finwe chapter 9 . 5/22/2006
Yay! Updates! Heh, I dunno if I've actually reviewed any of your stuff (I should really go back and do that), but I've read all of it. :D Anyway, I really like it and I love how you can go back and forth so well between the different characters of your stories, especially when they are so completely different. I'm really looking forward to more!

-Finwe .

PS: glad to hear you're all right :)
Natasha5 chapter 8 . 5/21/2006
You finally updated! Yay!

Great chapter. Wonderfully written. Is Tuesday a real person? He sounds like a prick.

Gotta love him, though.
usonaki chapter 8 . 5/15/2006
hey there!Well first off I'll say that I'm a HUGE fan of your work. I've read everything you've done thus far and *LOVE* it.

'Stupid Post it Notes' is one of my favourites (Wonderwall was frickin' brilliant too...)

I love Tuesday's character. He's so harsh and cold toward Seth and I can't wait until they start getting along better. They'd be brilliant if only Tuesday weren't so corse...

Anyway, this is basically just to tell you that you're brilliant and I wish to make you mine. XD

Keep up the good work!
Marie chapter 8 . 5/14/2006
At the moment absolutely hating Tuesday. Poor Seth, hope he comes out of his shell soon and punch/scream/get angry at Tuesday. In other way, stop being a doormat. And what was that with thanking Tues for taking *care* of him on the first day of school? Great chapter, waiting for more.
BabyKeepItSurreal chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
I really enjoy this story. I like Seth but I just wish he would tell Tueday where to shove it sometimes. And Tuesday...what is with that boy? I gather that he has some issues, but if he doesn't start being less of an asshole I'm going to start hating him!
synanceia chapter 8 . 5/8/2006
Well here I am having found this story, and right now I'm a bit sad that I'll have to wait until you update again, but I guess I have no choice. I really like the style in which you write. You don't rush the plot along, and you describe Seth's feelings wonderfully. It feels like I'm reading someone's diary or better yet their actual thoughts, and stories that describe someone's thoughts this accurately are really hard to find. There are some minor mistakes in the spelling. Thought perhaps you wanted to know this. I will be waiting patiently for an update and in the meantime I will check out your other stories as well as the real Tuesday's. Good luck with your writing!

/ Synanceia
Cattails chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
This is my favourite of your stories, I must say. I like Jon. Kinda sounds like he has a wee crush on Seth...hehe, maybe my mind's running away from me again. Anyway, I am still jealous they get morning tea. I would SO love that. And periods that are only 45 minutes long! I'm stuck with an hour and 15 minutes. Blah. Tuesday seems to be mellowing out every so slightly. I liked that whole bio talk. Scalpels are scary, scary things. I love reading stories that have school them. Ironically, I hate school. Weird... Anyway, can't wait for the update! Or, an update of any of your stories!

~Cat
noname52 chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
This story is seriously amazing. I love it. I love that you put in real life situations into your story. What is it with Biology and painful situations. (two girls, several very sharp knives and one extremely boring experiment...I still have the scars)
wickedzl chapter 8 . 5/6/2006
This was really nice. Hmm, but will the relationship between Seth and Tuesday grow? Just wondeirng out of curiosity.

ZL
Cherise chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Holy Crap! That was like...the mother of all chapters! The wait was definetly worth it. I'm really liking Jon, because he seems to be one of the few who aren't trying to let him bring about his own demise.
chocolatedemon chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
That was a lonng day. I loved it!
4,067 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 271 .. Last Next »