Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
A.I chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
Dude.

If you don't update soon, I'll come to Queensland myself, and bite you into submission.

And you won't even get any enjoyment from it, because I'm female.

I'm warning you.

(What do you mean, I can't talk because I haven't updated my story since February? It's not the same thing! Quiet! Hush your heathen mouth!)

A.I.
mysterious double chapter 7 . 4/12/2006
This is getting redundant, but I really enjoyed reading this story as well. I'm wondering why Tuesday is so against Seth? I know that he is an unwanted guest, but jeeze (sp?) he is really kinda mean! I like your characterization in this story. Every character has their own personality and most of them have depth to them - I still need to find a reason to really care about Shannon at all. But other than that, I really like everyone, although sometimes I would like to drop kick Tuesday into next week. I would really like to know more about what goes on in Tuesday's mind (will you ever have a pov shift?, doesn't seem likely but it would be really interesting to see what he really thinks about Seth.) It's cool that you have twins in this :D cuz I'm a twin too! I wish I had a friend who could write me into a story too - lucky duck (is he really this tempramental in real life?) Anyway, liked this story lots. Hope to read the next installment soon!
theremaybeagodyahoo.com chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
I am so looking forward to the next chapter. God, this is incredible. I adore all of the characters.
Marie chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
If Tuesday wants to make the world a better place, how about starting close to home, helping your fellow man and all that. He needs a slap in the face and I hope Seth will be the one to deliver it (wishful thinking).

The story has a nice solid pace which I really like. I like the fact that the characters are taking time to develop and don't rush into romantic entanglements (that doesn't mean I won't be happy when romance blossoms. Actually I can't wait to see that happen. It would be interesting to see how it will play out considering the dislike and animosity Seth and Tuesday feel at the moment toward each other).

The story is great, definitely one of my favourites. Impatiently waiting for updates.
kurasuwitch chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
Hiya,I like your 's well-written and intelligible. Tuesday is growing on me. Plus cute name. xoxo
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 7 . 3/30/2006
I totally want to know what the school is like and how Seth's going to deal with it. And it was weird with the whole Tuesday kissing that girl at the counter. also hahaha hot in a pathetic whinpery sort of way that was so harsh but damn funny. Update soon.
BlackPhoenixRising chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
yeah, wacky thought indeed...hm, good- like the intense hate between Tuesday & Seth. Can't wait 'till Seth starts school. Update soon!

Black Phoenix (rising)
wickedzl chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
I like this chapter. Update please! D

ZL
Tyra Kaelar chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
I liked the chapter, especially when Seth freaked out, it gave Tuesday a chance to see how he can react. I really want to smack him sometimes, I hope you have him smartening up soon.
Dreieck Trio chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
Random, but my parents decided that I get to live in a dorm when I'm in 11th grade, and Wonderwall has made me completely paranoid... Anyway! This chapter was awesome! I love the fact that it was long but didn't drag on and on, it flowed really nicely. Can't wait for some more background information and something between Seth and Tuesday besides death glares! More random: Leanne is a good friend. My friends wouldn't post anything for me if it was my death wish
theremaybeagodyahoo.com chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
i think this is amazing. just thought you'd like to know.
Hazard chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
jkjsdkvjsz

Sorry. Just that - argh - I think this is my favorite story of yours! Major lurker here, and just - wow.

I really love this, love the characterization, love that Tuesday views him as a loser yet also has an annoying Save-the-World complex that will be interesting...

I want to know who the 'him' is...gosh, its so interesting...darn, I so am wanting am update :3 Super, super fic.

Each chapter seems longer than the next...yet I can't help hoping that you update even if the chappy is shorter...
Beth chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
updates demanded. seth needs many huggles, and tuesday deserves many kicks from people in pointy shoes.

sorry, but- u said in this chapter that on monday he had seven subjects and six of them were with tuesday or shannon. but he has history AND geography, and they don't do those... me confuzzled. help! is seth wrong or am i being anal? love story, love you, get well soon!
randomperson chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
Hello! *waves* Nice chappie, had loads of lovely description in it, which is always good. Although it did seem a bit of a filler chapter, than anything really happening, with the whole going out to buy school stationery and stuff. But it worked quite well, I have to say.

Is it my imagination, or is Tuesday being a TEENSY bit nicer to Seth? Nah, it's TUESDAY, definitely my imagination. :p Seth's definitely sticking up for himself a lot more now, I have to say. And that's really GOOD! I honestly cannot wait for the next chapter - I can't wait to find out what's going to happen at the school! So please update more! Bye! *waves*
CloverRock chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
Yet another wonderful chapter! I'm so excited to see where this story goes.
4,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »