Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
theremaybeagodyahoo.com chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
I am so looking forward to the next chapter. God, this is incredible. I adore all of the characters.
Marie chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
If Tuesday wants to make the world a better place, how about starting close to home, helping your fellow man and all that. He needs a slap in the face and I hope Seth will be the one to deliver it (wishful thinking).

The story has a nice solid pace which I really like. I like the fact that the characters are taking time to develop and don't rush into romantic entanglements (that doesn't mean I won't be happy when romance blossoms. Actually I can't wait to see that happen. It would be interesting to see how it will play out considering the dislike and animosity Seth and Tuesday feel at the moment toward each other).

The story is great, definitely one of my favourites. Impatiently waiting for updates.
kurasuwitch chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
Hiya,I like your 's well-written and intelligible. Tuesday is growing on me. Plus cute name. xoxo
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 7 . 3/30/2006
I totally want to know what the school is like and how Seth's going to deal with it. And it was weird with the whole Tuesday kissing that girl at the counter. also hahaha hot in a pathetic whinpery sort of way that was so harsh but damn funny. Update soon.
BlackPhoenixRising chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
yeah, wacky thought indeed...hm, good- like the intense hate between Tuesday & Seth. Can't wait 'till Seth starts school. Update soon!

Black Phoenix (rising)
wickedzl chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
I like this chapter. Update please! D

ZL
Tyra Kaelar chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
I liked the chapter, especially when Seth freaked out, it gave Tuesday a chance to see how he can react. I really want to smack him sometimes, I hope you have him smartening up soon.
Dreieck Trio chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
Random, but my parents decided that I get to live in a dorm when I'm in 11th grade, and Wonderwall has made me completely paranoid... Anyway! This chapter was awesome! I love the fact that it was long but didn't drag on and on, it flowed really nicely. Can't wait for some more background information and something between Seth and Tuesday besides death glares! More random: Leanne is a good friend. My friends wouldn't post anything for me if it was my death wish
theremaybeagodyahoo.com chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
i think this is amazing. just thought you'd like to know.
Hazard chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
jkjsdkvjsz

Sorry. Just that - argh - I think this is my favorite story of yours! Major lurker here, and just - wow.

I really love this, love the characterization, love that Tuesday views him as a loser yet also has an annoying Save-the-World complex that will be interesting...

I want to know who the 'him' is...gosh, its so interesting...darn, I so am wanting am update :3 Super, super fic.

Each chapter seems longer than the next...yet I can't help hoping that you update even if the chappy is shorter...
Beth chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
updates demanded. seth needs many huggles, and tuesday deserves many kicks from people in pointy shoes.

sorry, but- u said in this chapter that on monday he had seven subjects and six of them were with tuesday or shannon. but he has history AND geography, and they don't do those... me confuzzled. help! is seth wrong or am i being anal? love story, love you, get well soon!
randomperson chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
Hello! *waves* Nice chappie, had loads of lovely description in it, which is always good. Although it did seem a bit of a filler chapter, than anything really happening, with the whole going out to buy school stationery and stuff. But it worked quite well, I have to say.

Is it my imagination, or is Tuesday being a TEENSY bit nicer to Seth? Nah, it's TUESDAY, definitely my imagination. :p Seth's definitely sticking up for himself a lot more now, I have to say. And that's really GOOD! I honestly cannot wait for the next chapter - I can't wait to find out what's going to happen at the school! So please update more! Bye! *waves*
CloverRock chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
Yet another wonderful chapter! I'm so excited to see where this story goes.
Ez chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
Ryan, how could you? Infecting your precious computer with your own stupidity? Disturbing! Hello Lee, thank you for doing the right thing. At least SOMEBODY is.

The chapter was fine. Long. I demand to see more Seth/Tuesday interaction!

Speaking of Tuesday, do you have any idea how bloody WEIRD it is to read this? Tuesday is quickly becoming a very good friend of mine, and then I hop online and read something with a character EXACTY LIKE HIM. It's somewhat creepy. And you put him in ROMANCE story.

You need therapy, my dear.

I love you! Sugar hug ;)
Collar de Espinas chapter 7 . 3/2/2006
I loved this chapter! Long chapters WONDERFUL in my eyes. So big, big plus points to you hon!

I really liked that Tuesday and Seth spent a lot of time with each other in this chapter- though of course, Tuesday was a complete and utter arse throughout the majority of that time...but hey! Tuesday amuses me to no end, for being such a dickwad and at the same time being so...green. I can just imagine him riding around on a Greenpeace boat yelling 'Save the dolphins, you fucking scumbags!' ...Nevermind.

I'm so excited about Seth starting school- I'm on the edge of my seat, just waiting. No doubt that will provide us with a chock of drama... Hope the computer problems get sorted soon and looking forward to more updates!
4,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »