Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
ddz008 chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
Great chapter!I love this story so much! :)I'm glad you updated and that it was a long chapter. Tuesday wasn't so bad with him today, I wonder what exactly happened to him in the past for making him act less rudely.I'm not as shy as Seth but that thing about finding where to sit in a new classroom had always terrified me XDHope to see the next chapter pretty soon, please! :D
Drazuki chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
For some reason, it won't let me log in...

Anyway, this was a nice chapter that made me want to smack Tuesday more. Really hard.

Canteens are too American. Well, cafeteria. But whatever. Same dif. I never eat there, despite its decor of an old swing diner. Creepy.

Waiting patiently for the next chapter, since being impatient just is a waste of energy. You'll update when you can, so might as well not gripe about it, neh?

Yes, scars are sexy.
Esquirella chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
I was waiting for Seth to snap at Tuesday. It was worth it too!
Esquirella chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
Poor Seth! Tuesday's not making anything easy for him.
Esquirella chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
Tania's wonderful. Tuesday and Shannon are brats! The story is great!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
No offense, but I wanna slap Tuesday upside the head here.
American Schokolade chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
Yay, this chapter went about as school does actually go... Eh, Tuesday's so pleasant...

I'm thinking Seth's going to explode soon. I don't know, it just seems like that's going to happen.

And I loved Tuesday's comment, "Canteen is so American," because I'm American (if you couldn't guess by my name) and...well, we never use that word "canteen." It's not really an American word-we call it a cafeteria. "Canteen" is really more like a military term, or something. Eh-heh, yeah, anyway, that made me laugh.

Moving on... the pace of this chapter was really slow, but still, it kept me interested and was overall fitting because it -is- school, after all, and I'm sure everybody knows what that's like.

That's all I have to say, so...good job. I want to read more. So update.

Yeah.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
Man! I can't believe I forgot to check on this one! Great job!
Mage Dudette chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
i think i probs wd'av fainted. sounds like being the 'new kid' kinda sucks so *hugs* to seth!

tuesday really is a bit of a sod isn't he? he better start treating seth better... and clear up his room by the sound of it! not that it sounds any different from my desk, which i never use due to the foot high pile of folders and computer pieces on it...

still; hoping they'll see the error of their ways, and it'll all be good in the end _ yea, i'm a sucker for a happy ending! but the angst is still oh-so-pretty.

hope the new house is cool! i'm moving out in september, an idea which totally scares me sometimes! so yea.. hope it's all working out well! _
FamousOneLiners chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
tuesday is such a douchebut i love to read it anyways :]
Envierose chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
WOOHOO! Awesome chapter. Loved it. Update asap!
S McCall chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
Pretty good, though a bit repetitive with the classes and all, but hey, that's school... I'm still waiting for Teusday to stop being such a bastard, and I'm kind of axious about Seth having some sort of huge emotional breakdown or something. Thanks for the update, I look forward to the next one.
Ullrina chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
Pretty good! Write more! *hands you a lollipo* Here you go for writing a good story! _

Rae _V
Drazuki chapter 7 . 4/25/2006
Bwah, this story got me through state testing. Fast test taking is a curse sometimes...

Anyway, it took me forever to figure out this was based in Australia, first I thought it was the US (my default setting), then I thought it was Canada when the school system came into play, then I realized you wrote in "Victoria". And then there was that comment Tuesday made about obesity because of waking up late. Gyah!

Oh well, I'm going to Aus. this summer on an ambassador program, so I get to see the lovely country in person! Hurrah. A setting for the equally lovely story. I couldn't put it down. I was reading during Chem and art history...and French. And math. But that just proves how much I love it!

Tuesday is awesome, he's my favorite character. Makes me wonder what the real one is like. Probably scary as hell. o_o;

Write on!-KT/Draz
hzrd chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
lovely ficcy :) Hope you can update at some time or another 'cause...wow. Very nce work here...and it seems to be just hitting its stride? Still, wonderful in any case.
4,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »