Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
Cherise chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Holy Crap! That was like...the mother of all chapters! The wait was definetly worth it. I'm really liking Jon, because he seems to be one of the few who aren't trying to let him bring about his own demise.
chocolatedemon chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
That was a lonng day. I loved it!
Mono chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Hey,

Just wanted to let you know I think you are very talented... and I really enjoy reading your stories. I am very pleased to finally read a story that is both well written and entertaining- thank you.
Amateur Imaginationist chapter 8 . 5/5/2006

When I saw you had updated, I quite literally punched the air.

And I am so very, very tired because I went to a concert last night (and it rocked, and the lead singer gave me a balloon which I didn't let anybody touch for the rest of the night), but this has prompted me to attempt to be coherent and praise your brilliance.

You articulate extreme nervousness very well, and Seth's pattern of thought has always struck me as really realistic.

And now I must go off and write my paper on 19th century American literature. Yay! But yes. Awesome. Thank you for updating, largely because now I do not have to come to Queensland and bite you, which is good, because I don't know where you've been and might get diseases.

A.I.
taeguk chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Agh. The tension. Meaning Seth's tension and anxiety and *agony* over school.

And Tuesday is an odd child. Then again, so is Seth...

And do I hear forebodings of court trials in the future?
CloverRock chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Oh my, what is with all the women?

Once again, awesome chapter
Esquirella chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Will Tuesday be thawing sometime soon? I mean, I gut that he's got issues, but really ... prick doesn't even begin to cover it.

Great character depth with Seth. He's the narrator so of course his stpry should be the most prominent. But you've dealt with it, and his reaction to those around him, really, really well.
Esquirella chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
Look, I know you said we should cut Tuesday a break, but he's a real BRAT! LOL!
mysterious double chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Yay! you updated this story! I really like how you write Seth's uncertainty and uncomfortableness (is that a word?). You really delve deep in to his thoughts and feelings, which drives the story. I like Jon - he was nice when Seth couldn't depend on Tuesday. I wish we'd someday get into the mind of Tuesday, cuz I really want to know what he thinks about Seth, not just the pretend indifference/coldness we see through Seth's eyes. But I'm glad you updated - it gave me a much needed break during this stupid all nighter writing up a lab report and another essay. Stupid procrastinators (me).
Collar de Espinas chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Well, I guess Tuesday wasn't a complete arsehole this time, though he was of course his usual delightful self... Don't worry, I love that! *lol*

I adore this story and am SO glad you updated, despite your moving-house craziness.

I rather liked this chapter. It was exactly the way school goes, which I though added a nice dab of realism to it. Though really, nothing in this story so far has been unrealistic... I'll stop now, since I don't really know what I'm trying to say anymore.

I love Jon for being so nice to Seth. :D
polkadot chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
I found myself not wanting thsi chapter to end. Even though it was such a long one. I don't want to nag about updating, but please, don't let it be to long!
ddz008 chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
Great chapter!I love this story so much! :)I'm glad you updated and that it was a long chapter. Tuesday wasn't so bad with him today, I wonder what exactly happened to him in the past for making him act less rudely.I'm not as shy as Seth but that thing about finding where to sit in a new classroom had always terrified me XDHope to see the next chapter pretty soon, please! :D
Drazuki chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
For some reason, it won't let me log in...

Anyway, this was a nice chapter that made me want to smack Tuesday more. Really hard.

Canteens are too American. Well, cafeteria. But whatever. Same dif. I never eat there, despite its decor of an old swing diner. Creepy.

Waiting patiently for the next chapter, since being impatient just is a waste of energy. You'll update when you can, so might as well not gripe about it, neh?

Yes, scars are sexy.
Esquirella chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
I was waiting for Seth to snap at Tuesday. It was worth it too!
Esquirella chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
Poor Seth! Tuesday's not making anything easy for him.
4,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »