Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
Ullrina chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
Pretty good! Write more! *hands you a lollipo* Here you go for writing a good story! _

Rae _V
Drazuki chapter 7 . 4/25/2006
Bwah, this story got me through state testing. Fast test taking is a curse sometimes...

Anyway, it took me forever to figure out this was based in Australia, first I thought it was the US (my default setting), then I thought it was Canada when the school system came into play, then I realized you wrote in "Victoria". And then there was that comment Tuesday made about obesity because of waking up late. Gyah!

Oh well, I'm going to Aus. this summer on an ambassador program, so I get to see the lovely country in person! Hurrah. A setting for the equally lovely story. I couldn't put it down. I was reading during Chem and art history...and French. And math. But that just proves how much I love it!

Tuesday is awesome, he's my favorite character. Makes me wonder what the real one is like. Probably scary as hell. o_o;

Write on!-KT/Draz
hzrd chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
lovely ficcy :) Hope you can update at some time or another ' Very nce work here...and it seems to be just hitting its stride? Still, wonderful in any case.
A.I chapter 7 . 4/14/2006

If you don't update soon, I'll come to Queensland myself, and bite you into submission.

And you won't even get any enjoyment from it, because I'm female.

I'm warning you.

(What do you mean, I can't talk because I haven't updated my story since February? It's not the same thing! Quiet! Hush your heathen mouth!)

mysterious double chapter 7 . 4/12/2006
This is getting redundant, but I really enjoyed reading this story as well. I'm wondering why Tuesday is so against Seth? I know that he is an unwanted guest, but jeeze (sp?) he is really kinda mean! I like your characterization in this story. Every character has their own personality and most of them have depth to them - I still need to find a reason to really care about Shannon at all. But other than that, I really like everyone, although sometimes I would like to drop kick Tuesday into next week. I would really like to know more about what goes on in Tuesday's mind (will you ever have a pov shift?, doesn't seem likely but it would be really interesting to see what he really thinks about Seth.) It's cool that you have twins in this :D cuz I'm a twin too! I wish I had a friend who could write me into a story too - lucky duck (is he really this tempramental in real life?) Anyway, liked this story lots. Hope to read the next installment soon! chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
I am so looking forward to the next chapter. God, this is incredible. I adore all of the characters.
Marie chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
If Tuesday wants to make the world a better place, how about starting close to home, helping your fellow man and all that. He needs a slap in the face and I hope Seth will be the one to deliver it (wishful thinking).

The story has a nice solid pace which I really like. I like the fact that the characters are taking time to develop and don't rush into romantic entanglements (that doesn't mean I won't be happy when romance blossoms. Actually I can't wait to see that happen. It would be interesting to see how it will play out considering the dislike and animosity Seth and Tuesday feel at the moment toward each other).

The story is great, definitely one of my favourites. Impatiently waiting for updates.
kurasuwitch chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
Hiya,I like your 's well-written and intelligible. Tuesday is growing on me. Plus cute name. xoxo
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 7 . 3/30/2006
I totally want to know what the school is like and how Seth's going to deal with it. And it was weird with the whole Tuesday kissing that girl at the counter. also hahaha hot in a pathetic whinpery sort of way that was so harsh but damn funny. Update soon.
BlackPhoenixRising chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
yeah, wacky thought, good- like the intense hate between Tuesday & Seth. Can't wait 'till Seth starts school. Update soon!

Black Phoenix (rising)
wickedzl chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
I like this chapter. Update please! D

Tyra Kaelar chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
I liked the chapter, especially when Seth freaked out, it gave Tuesday a chance to see how he can react. I really want to smack him sometimes, I hope you have him smartening up soon.
Dreieck Trio chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
Random, but my parents decided that I get to live in a dorm when I'm in 11th grade, and Wonderwall has made me completely paranoid... Anyway! This chapter was awesome! I love the fact that it was long but didn't drag on and on, it flowed really nicely. Can't wait for some more background information and something between Seth and Tuesday besides death glares! More random: Leanne is a good friend. My friends wouldn't post anything for me if it was my death wish chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
i think this is amazing. just thought you'd like to know.
Hazard chapter 7 . 3/6/2006

Sorry. Just that - argh - I think this is my favorite story of yours! Major lurker here, and just - wow.

I really love this, love the characterization, love that Tuesday views him as a loser yet also has an annoying Save-the-World complex that will be interesting...

I want to know who the 'him' is...gosh, its so interesting...darn, I so am wanting am update :3 Super, super fic.

Each chapter seems longer than the next...yet I can't help hoping that you update even if the chappy is shorter...
4,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »