Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
CloverRock chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Oh my, what is with all the women?

Once again, awesome chapter
Esquirella chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Will Tuesday be thawing sometime soon? I mean, I gut that he's got issues, but really ... prick doesn't even begin to cover it.

Great character depth with Seth. He's the narrator so of course his stpry should be the most prominent. But you've dealt with it, and his reaction to those around him, really, really well.
Esquirella chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
Look, I know you said we should cut Tuesday a break, but he's a real BRAT! LOL!
mysterious double chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Yay! you updated this story! I really like how you write Seth's uncertainty and uncomfortableness (is that a word?). You really delve deep in to his thoughts and feelings, which drives the story. I like Jon - he was nice when Seth couldn't depend on Tuesday. I wish we'd someday get into the mind of Tuesday, cuz I really want to know what he thinks about Seth, not just the pretend indifference/coldness we see through Seth's eyes. But I'm glad you updated - it gave me a much needed break during this stupid all nighter writing up a lab report and another essay. Stupid procrastinators (me).
Collar de Espinas chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Well, I guess Tuesday wasn't a complete arsehole this time, though he was of course his usual delightful self... Don't worry, I love that! *lol*

I adore this story and am SO glad you updated, despite your moving-house craziness.

I rather liked this chapter. It was exactly the way school goes, which I though added a nice dab of realism to it. Though really, nothing in this story so far has been unrealistic... I'll stop now, since I don't really know what I'm trying to say anymore.

I love Jon for being so nice to Seth. :D
polkadot chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
I found myself not wanting thsi chapter to end. Even though it was such a long one. I don't want to nag about updating, but please, don't let it be to long!
ddz008 chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
Great chapter!I love this story so much! :)I'm glad you updated and that it was a long chapter. Tuesday wasn't so bad with him today, I wonder what exactly happened to him in the past for making him act less rudely.I'm not as shy as Seth but that thing about finding where to sit in a new classroom had always terrified me XDHope to see the next chapter pretty soon, please! :D
Drazuki chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
For some reason, it won't let me log in...

Anyway, this was a nice chapter that made me want to smack Tuesday more. Really hard.

Canteens are too American. Well, cafeteria. But whatever. Same dif. I never eat there, despite its decor of an old swing diner. Creepy.

Waiting patiently for the next chapter, since being impatient just is a waste of energy. You'll update when you can, so might as well not gripe about it, neh?

Yes, scars are sexy.
Esquirella chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
I was waiting for Seth to snap at Tuesday. It was worth it too!
Esquirella chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
Poor Seth! Tuesday's not making anything easy for him.
Esquirella chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
Tania's wonderful. Tuesday and Shannon are brats! The story is great!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
No offense, but I wanna slap Tuesday upside the head here.
American Schokolade chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
Yay, this chapter went about as school does actually go... Eh, Tuesday's so pleasant...

I'm thinking Seth's going to explode soon. I don't know, it just seems like that's going to happen.

And I loved Tuesday's comment, "Canteen is so American," because I'm American (if you couldn't guess by my name) and...well, we never use that word "canteen." It's not really an American word-we call it a cafeteria. "Canteen" is really more like a military term, or something. Eh-heh, yeah, anyway, that made me laugh.

Moving on... the pace of this chapter was really slow, but still, it kept me interested and was overall fitting because it -is- school, after all, and I'm sure everybody knows what that's like.

That's all I have to say, so...good job. I want to read more. So update.

Esquirella chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
Man! I can't believe I forgot to check on this one! Great job!
Mage Dudette chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
i think i probs wd'av fainted. sounds like being the 'new kid' kinda sucks so *hugs* to seth!

tuesday really is a bit of a sod isn't he? he better start treating seth better... and clear up his room by the sound of it! not that it sounds any different from my desk, which i never use due to the foot high pile of folders and computer pieces on it...

still; hoping they'll see the error of their ways, and it'll all be good in the end _ yea, i'm a sucker for a happy ending! but the angst is still oh-so-pretty.

hope the new house is cool! i'm moving out in september, an idea which totally scares me sometimes! so yea.. hope it's all working out well! _
4,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »