Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
Inherent chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
I want to kick Tuesday. He needs to stop being so...blah. Well, he doesn't have to but it would get me to stop thinking of ways to inflict pain onto him. Which is kind of dumb since he's a fictional character. But I'm guessing he's sort of like that because of why he's 'not so different than Seth', if that means what I think it means. And if it doesn't then nevermind. Um, yeah. I really liked this chapter.
Quietly Losing Control chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
Bad Tuesday. Bad. And maybe you can stick a pencil down your cast to itch your wrist...I'll try to invent you an under cast scratcher. And in return you can make me something that stops puppies from chewing feet...and wires and trousers and...everything. Cough. Anyway...Tuesday is being mean, someone needs to give him a smack round the head. But nyeh and lots of raspberries blown at him because I'm about to make cookies (cheating with nestle cookie dough) and if Seth and Tuesday were real Seth would get lots of cookies and Tuesday would get NONE. Maybe one.
FamousOneLiners chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
i really like this chapter because seth is making a lot more progress and i cant wait for him to start school
Switch chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
I don't understand the title at all, but I love the story! Pleasepleaseplease update this soon! _
Yami no Kitsune chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
really can't wait for more! i mean, i've said this in like every review, but your awsome at writeing! update soon? please? lol
Dreieck Trio chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
I still don't see how this is gonna turn out as a romance. And I think the thing I'm most looking forward to finding out is why Sam watches TV so much.

Awesome as always!
FamousOneLiners chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
story-loved. Simple as that.[
Inherent chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
I seem to have read almost all of your stories. And they're all really good. Um, yeah. This is a boring review. Update soon? It'd be nifty. Really.
taeguk chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
AGH!

I finished chapter 5 and went to go press the button to go to chapter 6 and it wasn't there! O.O

So yes, this story is very riveting and I'm eagerly awaiting further chapters.
ddz008 chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
GREAT STORY!I'm loving Seth... it must something so difficult to is really nice, but the twins have such an horrible personality... XDIs Sam always like that with Seth?I hope everythings goes well for soon, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
mneme chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This story has lots of potencial. I wonder how beautiful it can when love borns from so much sorrow...Please, update! This is the best one.
Sylvia Ann Elliot chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
Tuesdayasshole. I'm worried about Seth- if Sam doesn't need him to take care of her anymore, what will he do?
Fei chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
This story - loved! :P Please, please continue! Am I right in guessing you're a fellow Aussie? You're a really great author
Cattails chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
You really love suspense, don't you? Well, I love this story _ I'm really not sure what else to say...I also love how long your chapters are! (I just said "love" a lot, didn't I?)
Cattails chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
Okay, now I REALLY want to know what happened to Seth! Tuesday's ornery-ness makes me giggle _
3,977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »