Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
Esquirella chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
Look, I know you said we should cut Tuesday a break, but he's a real BRAT! LOL!
mysterious double chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Yay! you updated this story! I really like how you write Seth's uncertainty and uncomfortableness (is that a word?). You really delve deep in to his thoughts and feelings, which drives the story. I like Jon - he was nice when Seth couldn't depend on Tuesday. I wish we'd someday get into the mind of Tuesday, cuz I really want to know what he thinks about Seth, not just the pretend indifference/coldness we see through Seth's eyes. But I'm glad you updated - it gave me a much needed break during this stupid all nighter writing up a lab report and another essay. Stupid procrastinators (me).
Collar de Espinas chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Well, I guess Tuesday wasn't a complete arsehole this time, though he was of course his usual delightful self... Don't worry, I love that! *lol*

I adore this story and am SO glad you updated, despite your moving-house craziness.

I rather liked this chapter. It was exactly the way school goes, which I though added a nice dab of realism to it. Though really, nothing in this story so far has been unrealistic... I'll stop now, since I don't really know what I'm trying to say anymore.

I love Jon for being so nice to Seth. :D
polkadot chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
I found myself not wanting thsi chapter to end. Even though it was such a long one. I don't want to nag about updating, but please, don't let it be to long!
ddz008 chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
Great chapter!I love this story so much! :)I'm glad you updated and that it was a long chapter. Tuesday wasn't so bad with him today, I wonder what exactly happened to him in the past for making him act less rudely.I'm not as shy as Seth but that thing about finding where to sit in a new classroom had always terrified me XDHope to see the next chapter pretty soon, please! :D
Drazuki chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
For some reason, it won't let me log in...

Anyway, this was a nice chapter that made me want to smack Tuesday more. Really hard.

Canteens are too American. Well, cafeteria. But whatever. Same dif. I never eat there, despite its decor of an old swing diner. Creepy.

Waiting patiently for the next chapter, since being impatient just is a waste of energy. You'll update when you can, so might as well not gripe about it, neh?

Yes, scars are sexy.
Esquirella chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
I was waiting for Seth to snap at Tuesday. It was worth it too!
Esquirella chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
Poor Seth! Tuesday's not making anything easy for him.
Esquirella chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
Tania's wonderful. Tuesday and Shannon are brats! The story is great!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
No offense, but I wanna slap Tuesday upside the head here.
American Schokolade chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
Yay, this chapter went about as school does actually go... Eh, Tuesday's so pleasant...

I'm thinking Seth's going to explode soon. I don't know, it just seems like that's going to happen.

And I loved Tuesday's comment, "Canteen is so American," because I'm American (if you couldn't guess by my name) and...well, we never use that word "canteen." It's not really an American word-we call it a cafeteria. "Canteen" is really more like a military term, or something. Eh-heh, yeah, anyway, that made me laugh.

Moving on... the pace of this chapter was really slow, but still, it kept me interested and was overall fitting because it -is- school, after all, and I'm sure everybody knows what that's like.

That's all I have to say, so...good job. I want to read more. So update.

Yeah.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
Man! I can't believe I forgot to check on this one! Great job!
Mage Dudette chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
i think i probs wd'av fainted. sounds like being the 'new kid' kinda sucks so *hugs* to seth!

tuesday really is a bit of a sod isn't he? he better start treating seth better... and clear up his room by the sound of it! not that it sounds any different from my desk, which i never use due to the foot high pile of folders and computer pieces on it...

still; hoping they'll see the error of their ways, and it'll all be good in the end _ yea, i'm a sucker for a happy ending! but the angst is still oh-so-pretty.

hope the new house is cool! i'm moving out in september, an idea which totally scares me sometimes! so yea.. hope it's all working out well! _
FamousOneLiners chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
tuesday is such a douchebut i love to read it anyways :]
Envierose chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
WOOHOO! Awesome chapter. Loved it. Update asap!
4,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »