Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
anon chapter 44 . 9/29/2013
Dear Ryan
Don't really care i guy or a girl. Don't see why any one should care either. Don't see why any one should care if you pretended to be a guy or that you had stuff going on in your life when you hadn't. People do weird things at times. As long as no lasting damage was done to anyone as a result of what you said you are forgiven. And no lasting damage was ever done by the positive side you gave us a story which kept us hanging on ,much like a young Charles Dickens with his serialised novels. You know, you have got serious talent capable of being a money spinner for you. In case you haven't noticed ,the work of some of the writers who kept yapping on about your pretence is way inferior to yours. May be that's why they kept yapping. Hope you are well and if you are not I hope your friends reading will let us know. Blessings !
18swan27 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I know I'm going to regret that I ever began to read this but I just can't resist. When I catch up to chapter 44 I'm most probably going to dwell in my tears and shout out your name to update more but I'll take that risk because the beginning of this story is way too great to just be skipped.
I'll just say for now that PLEASE CONTINUE YOU'RE AN AWESOME AUTHOR AND I LOVE YOU ALREADY AFTER SEVEN CHAPTERS AND YOU'RE MOST PROBABLY GOING TO KILL ME MENTALLY WHEN I'VE READ THE WHOLE THING! Anyway thanks for the story :3 And keep it up if it's possible. I know how easy it's just leave your stories hang but believe me, you'd make thousands of people happy if you were to continue. Well, bye for now. I'll be back when I'm finished with this!
Guest chapter 44 . 9/22/2013
Only found this story yesterday and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Are you likely to ever be able to finish? I do wish u well and hope things have or will improve. DDx
Pissed off chapter 44 . 9/6/2013
fuck you. one damn chapter left, and you couldn't update. i hope no one EVER even begins reading this story, so that they don't have to go through the trauma of not getting a damn ending. i don't even care anymore. i mean, what's the point of making us fall in love with your story and then abandoning it? don't you respect your readers enough to even inform them that the story is being abandoned?
samsophie22 chapter 44 . 8/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/19/2013
greatest troll in fiction press history
reader-since-'07 chapter 44 . 8/4/2013
I've left a review since 2010 each year asking if you were okay. I heard a lot of shit on forums about you. I suppose that's one reason to stop a story, but fuck them. And now fuck you for choosing to hate those few people instead of appreciating the people who have stuck with you since the beginning. I don't even care anymore.
jhol7689 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DO YOU NOT FINISH YOUR STORIES?! YOU JUST DECIDE TO DROP OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND LEAVE ALL THESE CLIFF HANGERS ON EACH OF YOUR STORIES?! YES i'M TALKING IN CAPS LOCK, BECAUSE i'M YELLING AT YOU OVER THE COMPUTER! UGH I KNOW YOU HAVE A LIFE BUT YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE OVER A THOUSAND FANS FOR GOING ON FIVE YEARS! THIS IS YOUR OB NOW, YOU MADE A CHOICE TO RIGHT KICK ASS STORIES, THEREFORE GAVE YOU THOUSANDS OF FANS, AND YOUR JUST GOING TO ABANDON US?! WELL UNTIL YOU MESSAGE ME A LOGICAL EXPLANATION, FUCK YOU.
SeverusMoon chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wow. It flows nicely. From slash writer to slash writer WELL DONE!
I.F.T.S chapter 44 . 7/22/2013
Beautiful. I love this more than Saturdays. And that's saying something!
Neolavender chapter 44 . 7/9/2013
Warning: Sorry for over-reacting (more like over-typing? Seriously, it’s like an essay or something) the whole review and also for my stupidly written English. Not my country’s main language. Sorry again.

Hey Ryan! (or possibly Ez). I just found this story not long ago and had finished it as soon as possible. This work of yours is truly one of the most realistic story I've ever read (despite that the character is indeed based on real person *waves to Tuesday*). But no! The amazingness is not just in the realism of it, but also the whole plot, twist, setting, dialogue, and everything. All is just superb!

And yes, you had just found a new fan! (read: me). Anyway, let me finish my essay about why I like this story. Essay, indeed. I’m warning you. It’s gonna take time and effort to read.
Characters are so much win. As much as I hate how Seth keeps sticking his nose to other people’s business (especially the first time he knows about Tuesday’s past), I can easily connect with him and kind of feel what he feels. Maybe it’s just because we have that same awkward behavior, or just because you’re too great of a writer which makes Seth so realistic and therefore, with the way you wrote in his POV, the reader feels connected and experience what Seth feels first hand. Oh well.

And Tuesday… really. If he’s not yours, I’d fall head over heels for him. One thing I like most about him (and the way you wrote him), is that he’s not Gary Stu. Even though he was said to be the sport captain, quite popular, smart, and all… he really did have flaws. I really admire you for being consistent in writing him even when he confesses to Seth and after all that shit. He’s still that furious Tuesday, not that Gary Stu who had fallen and being lovey dovey and out of character. So, standing applause for that.

I also love how you wrote the other characters as well. My favorite characters (aside from Seth & Tues) are Tania and Shannon. Tania’s really great and Shannon spices things up for sure. If it wasn’t for her, Seth will never realize about his own feelings. Also the people from school and Foster Care. Everything is just so real. But to be honest, there are a few characters that come and go without having more depth to them.

Also… there’s something that I wanted to ask. When Tues was hospitalized for being stabbed, Jon said that he was Tues’ boyfriend in order to stay for the night. He said that in front of Tania. And if I’m not mistaken, Jon & Tues didn’t know that Tania knew. Is it me or was Jon supposed to be a bit shock for saying that in front of her or something?
And then: the plot. LURV IT TO DEATH! At first it began in a slow pace and nothing much happened. The plus of this is that the story keeps its own realism, also being able to introduce every bit of the details in depth. But for some readers, this kind of pace will make them bored and gradually making them leave the story in the first half. Truth to be told, I myself didn’t even think Tuesday will be the one paired with the main protagonist, for he was such a jerk and no spark whatsoever when introduced the first time. It was such a long and painful ride all the way in the first 22 chapters. Even sometimes I thought I shouldn’t have continued reading (I’m not a patient person)! But when you get to that fun part, you can never let your mind off of the story.

Drama and conflict after another. Twist all the way and all those unpredictable angsty things. They were come crashing together non-stop like a storm in the middle of a quiet and peaceful grass field. But the thing is, even with the extreme dose of conflict, they were still written with so much sense and neat, well-planned sequence. They were building this kind of chain reaction that activated the next event and so on.

Great! Great! Great!
…but here it is the biggest problem of this great story and what makes it less appealing:

IT ISN’T FUCKING COMPLETE! (And probably will never be completed because a certain someone haven’t update it for three fucking years)

Sorry for the swearing. But for God’s sake… I didn’t even catching up when the story was constantly updated years ago. In fact, this is the first time I reviewed a story in FictionPress. And what makes me moved to write one is maybe if I did (as cheesy and hopeful as it may sounds), you’ll post the last chapter somehow. You’ll make tons of readers relived by letting them know what happened in the Court. Whether Seth wins? Will he meet his father? What happened with Seth and Tuesday afterwards?

And most of all, you’ll make us relieved by knowing that you’re still out there somehow, somewhere, still breathing and is capable to say that you’re alright, in progress with the last chapter of Stupid Post it Notes, and is ready to post the story in Tuesday’s POV or even a spin-off or fucking anything!

Tell us you’re not eaten by an African lion or having a serious illness or a broken relationship with the real Tues (I know, it’s kind of mean to say that but it could be one of the reasons why you stopped writing since the story featured a character based on the real Tuesday). Fvck. I know I’m nothing compared those who wait for three years for this beloved story to be updated. But seriously for fvck’s sake and all, I REALLY AM DESPERATE and the least you could do is to update the last chapter to fix it.

How is Africa? Are you alright there? How’s your children? Are you still ok with Tuesday? Why did you stop writing? And because I didn’t read the story when it was updated, I haven’t said congratulations for the marriage and please send my best regards to all your children. Please, Ryan… I’m begging you to complete the story or at least tell us why you won’t do so!

Did anybody told you that Stupid Post It Notes is the most favorite romance fiction in the FictionPress site? Well, it is and you should be proud of it as much as your reader is!

Also it is in the top 50 (out of 253 entries) of Favorite Unpublished M/M Stories in goodreads dot com. And it will be higher once you update the story!

Please… I don’t know how else to convince you to continue. But if you are reading this, I hope you consider how all your thousands of readers felt for all these 3 years. We didn’t know the reason why you’re not updating. It may or may not be a conscious choice. Maybe you wanted to, but the situation you’re in makes you not capable of doing so. Or maybe you DID choose to stop it at chapter 43 and leave us all hanging with desperation.

Threatening you with guilt or hatred like this is quite egoistic of me. But what can I say? I love the story too much to care. So be a good person and update the last chapter. Or please just tell us why you don’t. We’ll support you either way.

Last but not least, thank you so much for sharing this awesome story. Please keep writing and please keep fighting ;) Fave and alert this fvking story for sure. It’s the first story that comes in my master list, then! Bye!
heeyeonnie chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
its been four years hopefully you'd come around and update the story... I spent the whole day just reading catching up to it and its a pity it wont be finished...

Great Great story, I really hope you'd be able to update it...
okiedokes chapter 44 . 7/1/2013
bahaha this was like the greatest troll on fiction press. lol.

Still though... I wish you would update -_-
Tornado Chick chapter 44 . 6/25/2013
when are you gonna update? suspense is killing me! please update this year! or i will start throwing things! stupid suspense.
stufff chapter 44 . 6/15/2013
i love you, would tots appreaciate if you updated, hm i dont know, after like 4 years? kissies
3,977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »