Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
defiantx1 chapter 42 . 8/8/2014
Seth...I like you but sometimes you make me want to strangle you with your uncertainty. Say that you love Tuesday okay? Please? For us readers :)
It's upsetting chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I don't know why I keep coming back here. I've been waiting for an update for over 5 years and I know there will never be one posted. But, I keep hoping that one day I'll notice the next chapter is up, and then I'll have a reason to re-read the whole story for the 3rd time to refresh my memory. This story is THAT good to make so many of us just keep coming back. And we all keep reviewing to remind you how much we cherish this story. I know you don't read a single one anymore. I don't know why any of us bother. I don't even need really a continuation of the story; I just need something to wrap it all up. Give us a few paragraphs with a quick synopsis of everything that was going to happen through the rest pf the story, and I'll finally be able to let go of this.
I'll probably check back again in a few months, even though I already know I'll be just as disappointed as I am right now. You are a seriously talented writer. I hope you chose that as a career path.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/29/2014
This is amazing! I am really attached to this story! Great work!
TristramFinn chapter 44 . 7/26/2014
Please! Only one chapter left to go; won't you give us the end?
bro chapter 43 . 7/14/2014
hey, ez! atleast YOU tell us what happened to ryan :(
50380358109 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
AAAAGGGHHHHH...WHY DO I KEEP COMING HERE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?! D: HEY RYAN DID YOU APPLIED SOME MAGIC ON IT TO GET ME ADDICTED BEFORE YOU GOT EATEN BY WILD ANIMALS IN AFRICA?! (sorry i'm a lil' rude but that's how i feel right now)
StillSatisfied chapter 44 . 7/14/2014
It's Alright people, it's alright (-v-) you all are about oh the last chapter is not here but i guess we all know how this is going to end..and it's not like we are missing out some good sex scene or something because the author himself told that there would be not and he cannot even imagine them there and i quit agree. Also i think this mysterious end also does the magic by leaving it to the reader to imagine the end by themself, besides to me it's an end itself because (indirectly) they both confessed to each other and the way the romance flows here that is the tip of the mountain. :)
Hey chapter 44 . 7/2/2014
I know this probably won't even reach you, or something, but you should know that this story is one of the best on this entire site and probably will be for a long, long time.

It's so special because it's so realistic and genuine, it's insane. Both romantically and life-like, for lack of a better word. You have NO idea how many times I've read this story, way into the double digits. It really and truly breaks my heart that it will never be finished, and I want you to know that if you'd finished it and published it and sold it, I would buy it in less than a heartbeat.

If the reason you stopped being active on fp is because there were rumors that were you posing as a Gay guy, you should know that everyone can go fuck themselves. Who the hell even cares about that when you created this amazing and well written piece of work. I pretend I'm a guy on the Internet, too sometimes. It's not anyone's business.

This story will always hold a place in my heart because it was one of the first stories I read when I joined, and the very first slash story I've ever read. But not only that, but because I used to be in foster care so this story is special on a personal level as well. The amount of emotions I experienced reading Stupid Post-it Notes is crazy.

I hope one day you'll come back and realize no one who was ever a true fan of yours cares about the stupid bullshit drama that went down and those who do can fuck a hammer.

See you on the flip side.

-robotunicornattack
Zitronnade chapter 44 . 6/14/2014
You keep saying that you don't like the chapters you write, but i love this story anyway... :p I just saw that you didn't updated since 2009, and i hope nothing happened to you !
LoveThisStory chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I know it's been five years, and everything, but I wanted you to know that if you ever update, I will definitely read it. :) This is the kind of story you can read over and over again. I hope whatever is going on, not sure if it still is, you can come back to this story. The characters you have created have touched my heart. Especially Seth. I found myself wanting to give him a hug quite often, and getting irrationally angry at whomever hurt him. I guess it helps that I have a few things in common with him lol. Anyway, this story is actually one of the first I read on this site, and I can say I'm quite impressed.

I hope you do come back to this story some day, but at the same time, I do hope everything is going alright with you.

Much respect, and admiration,

Jess
snaktwicht chapter 44 . 6/2/2014
last update 2009? "..not-good things are going down"? wtf did the author die or something?
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 44 . 5/31/2014
Oh. Oh no you didn't.
You didn't stop updating right before the LAST CHAPTER.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHYYYY
WHERE ARE YOU, FRIEND? WHAT NOT-GOOD THINGS DO YOU SPEAK OF?
I WORRY FOR YOUR SAFETY, COMRADE, AND HOPE FOR YOUR SAFE RETURN.
Ruready chapter 44 . 5/19/2014
You've definitely heard this before. But we're all waiting for an update. How does the court case play out? Hope you get to finishing this, sometime, somehow. All I can say is you're a very talented author. Kudos. :)
fictionloverFE chapter 44 . 5/8/2014
i really love this story...the plot and characters are amazing and i really like the way the relationships between all of them developed...i like the way you write too...i really want to know what happens next so please continue the story and upload the next chapter soon...keep up the good work
Lola chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow the reviews for this are almost as crazy as the story but the good news is, the story is much better written. And engaging. If you come back ever we're still here. So yeah.
4,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »