Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
DeathDemon chapter 44 . 10/12/2014
I have never seen anyone on this website who writes as incredibly as you. The way you put into detail what the main character is feeling and going through, makes the reader actually sympathize and understand. I'm usually a very apathetic person when reading about characters, but you have a way in your writing that makes me feel like I'm in the story.

I hope that in the future you might take time to finish this beautiful story if your still out there (Hope your alive and alright).

Thank you.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/1/2014
This story is amazing! I know it's been a few years since you last updated, but I hope someday you come back and finish it.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/23/2014
its awesum story... please post the last chapter... i m dyin to read it...plzzz dont quit it now...jus the lst chaptr... u r awesum...plzz post d lst chaptr... :) :)
Sam chapter 44 . 9/19/2014
I don't even care if you update this story anymore. I just hope you aren't dead, please
whit19 chapter 44 . 9/5/2014
I just recently came across your story and I love it! I know at the end of the chapter you said you had some things going on in your life so you wouldn't be able to update in a while. but I hope you haven't giving up hope on this story... please finish it
overlyjoyed chapter 30 . 9/4/2014
what 3999 reviews already? XD let mine be 4000! yay! :D
review: OMG this story rocks!
biscuits chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
wat a sec.. Why did he need to have blood transfusion when he actually hanged himself? (reading the story for second so sorry for spoilers) or is he telling about some other random time?
Meg chapter 44 . 8/28/2014
Dude, it's been five years you've got to come back and finish this story!
Hope you're okay!
tiable chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
GUYS THERE'S THIS AWESOME FAN ON DEVIANTART WHO MADE A VISUAL NOVEL BASED ON IT! Go check it out its reeeaaalllyy awesome :))))) (i'm not the one who made it btw so don't think of me as one of thos shamless self promoting idiots lol)
cheers chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
"Tuesday and .
Tuesday's gay? since when?"
YES just what I wanted!
defiantx1 chapter 42 . 8/8/2014
Seth...I like you but sometimes you make me want to strangle you with your uncertainty. Say that you love Tuesday okay? Please? For us readers :)
It's upsetting chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I don't know why I keep coming back here. I've been waiting for an update for over 5 years and I know there will never be one posted. But, I keep hoping that one day I'll notice the next chapter is up, and then I'll have a reason to re-read the whole story for the 3rd time to refresh my memory. This story is THAT good to make so many of us just keep coming back. And we all keep reviewing to remind you how much we cherish this story. I know you don't read a single one anymore. I don't know why any of us bother. I don't even need really a continuation of the story; I just need something to wrap it all up. Give us a few paragraphs with a quick synopsis of everything that was going to happen through the rest pf the story, and I'll finally be able to let go of this.
I'll probably check back again in a few months, even though I already know I'll be just as disappointed as I am right now. You are a seriously talented writer. I hope you chose that as a career path.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/29/2014
This is amazing! I am really attached to this story! Great work!
TristramFinn chapter 44 . 7/26/2014
Please! Only one chapter left to go; won't you give us the end?
bro chapter 43 . 7/14/2014
hey, ez! atleast YOU tell us what happened to ryan :(
4,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »