Reviews for Stupid Post It Notes
skylove chapter 44 . 6/12/2013
I read this story again. I still love it! Even if you don't care for some of you chapters, I thought they were great! Tuesday and Seth are so amazing! I love them both! I wish there was an ending. I have been making up my own, but it would be so cool to here it from your point of view. Thank you for sharing this story.
Melissa
Reader chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Great story! There is one thing I didn't really get, but since I have not finished the story yet, my question may be answered later on in the story. Nevertheless, here's my question: if Seth's mom died giving birth to him, is Sam actually his half-sister?
Ej chapter 44 . 6/1/2013
Why was this story never finished? It deseves an end, just loved it.
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 44 . 5/19/2013
Are you fucking serious?
asesyaquacorn chapter 44 . 5/18/2013
Omg really! Your killing me! You cannot leave this story when it's almost the end! Just finished ok? I'm freaking begging you
Jacob chapter 44 . 5/12/2013
Please consider coming back to us this story is still so powerful to me and I love it
Julie chapter 44 . 5/12/2013
Hey I read and reviewed this story tons back when I had an account and all that jazz but occasionally I still think
urbitch chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
I'm reading this story for like, the tenth time and i'm still completely in love with it
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
allancaldera chapter 44 . 4/22/2013
Amazing story hope you can give it an ending by far tuesday is my favorite character.:D
GrangerDanger333 chapter 44 . 4/20/2013
Sooo... It's been a few years, do you reckon you could manage to come back and finish this story off? I would be inifintely grateful, and if the ending is as good as i can only imagine it will be, I will squeee and die at the cuteness that is and has been this story so far. Seriously. This. Is. AMAZING! Thank you for writing it! You are briiliant! :)
DarkPrincessFang chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
Ok.. Let me just start off by saying.. WHAT THE HELL? WHY WHY WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE UPDATED THAT LAST BLOODY FRICKIN CHAPTER BEFORE YOU DISAPPEARED OFF THE FRICKING FACE OF THE BLOODY EARTH?
Ok. Im good. Honestly? This story made me cry, and sob and feel so damn much, I devoured every bloody word and am currently in the process of reading it for the 4th time, and each time I get to the last chapter I cry. Like really hard. So you made me cry. Congrats. You honestly are a brilliant writer and so much better than the work I've seen out there. And I know by your AN you've had some personal issues but I'm just too bloody selfish and pathetic not to let this story go. Did I mention I read it 4 times in 2 days.
Seriously you are an amazing writer and I love love LOVE Tuesday!
So please, for all of your incredibly sad readers. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Let us know your alive and finish thia Godamn story so I can stop obsessing..

Maybe-I-should-shut-up-now,
DarkPrincessFangirl
DarkPrincessFang chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
HOLY HELL! I MEAN I KNOW IVE ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS BUT SERIOUSLY UPDATE! I GOIG MAD NOT KNOWING WHAT THE NEXT BLOODY CHAPTER IS. AN I KNIW U HAVENT UPDATED SINCE '09 BUT SERIOUSLY JUST TO LET US KNOW AND STOP US FROM GOING INSANE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. OR I SWEAR I WILL KEEP SPAMMING YOU WITH VERY ANGRY REVIEWS!ยก!
DarkPrince chapter 44 . 4/18/2013
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE.. PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATEUPDSTEUPDATRUPDATE... OH HELL! IM SOBBING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE... I NEED TUESDAY AND SETH! UPDATE... PLEAS FRICKING UPDATE!
DarkPrincessFang chapter 44 . 4/18/2013
Ok... here's the thing. I startsd your story at around 8 in the evening caise it looked good. And stayed up till the next morning reading it... and there isnt an ending. I get it, ur probably sick of people asking u, but WHERE IS THE GODDAMN LAST CHAPTER? Just please please finisg the story, just to let us know ur alive and okay..

Thanks