Reviews for Superior Species: Extract
emerald veil chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Intriguing story setting. I like your writing style.
One thing that made it harder to read your story were the grammatical errors (the punctuation). I suggest you get someone who knows what they are doing to point them out to you (and the reasons behind them). This way you won't need to rely so heavily on a proofreader.

As for your commentary on top, I am usually more wary of the stories that have a few chapters because it is statistically more likely that the author will either go on hiatus or update after a really long time.

Keep writing!
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
A fellow Tamora Pierce fanatic. I am pleased to meet you. I love the way this flows - sarcastic, funny, and conversational. The characters are likeable, and without reading more I cannot say whether or not they are believable. Please post the rest! By all means, don't leave us hanging...
Winter Reflections chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
i read this b4 but my evil internet messed up on me!

i love it, and looking forward muchly to more! thanks for reviewing my poem. stupid typos...

please update soon!
Shuyan chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Cool story! I really enjoyed it, one thing though: You went somewhat fast on some parts, but thats all I saw, soother than that it was a really awesome story and I hope to see some m0re chapters up soon!
Mascott chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Hey! That's pretty interesting! I really like it and stuffs! I just think you need to go over it and check the spelling. Other than that, it's great!