Reviews for Not That Simple
ScarletDreamer chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
beautiful. :) Very beautiful. I love your word usage! It's quite a bittersweet poem. As though to say, "You hurt me, but I'll be just fine, b/c i'm strong." :) BRAVO!
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Ah it is always interesting when a writer stretches her arms and touches poetry. You express yourself well and have a talent with crafting a story, but remember the best poems come from the heart and do what you do best. Telling a story with poetry is fine, but perhaps your niche is prose. The trick is finding what your strengths are are expressing yourself through them.

Oh, wait, I know you! . How are you doing Phoenix? It's been a while I think. In any case I just wanted to stop by and give you a *hug* and thank you for being an old FPC friend to me. Feel free to drop me a line if you want a review or help with something or anything at all. Take care and have a good one.
WormsofCharacter chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
This one doesn't have much of a flow to it, but the imagery is still there. You must be very good at descriptions as I will know whenever I get around to reading your stuff.
shimmer115 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Interesting,gothic almost.
Catticus chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
it can belong to my poetry club! lol ;) ;) great job, i loved it.
TheKillingPerfection chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
It's beautiful, and sensational. There is a mystery within everyone, yet some veil it and others show it. Figuring who is speaking truth, and who is being fake is strange... It's a wonderful peice you have here, easily looked onto and easy to contrast with ourselves, and how we think.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Fantastic! Well written, cool! Write on!

Anna