Reviews for Lurking
AMildlyPsychoCat chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Hey kido. Hows it going? (I've never read any of your stuff so i figured i should) i liked this, but i was kind of confused...i'm assuming she's a little girl right? cause that wasnt too clear :p (or just me?...okay just me)anyway i tried to email you cause i got a new version of my story up and i always liked your reviews (cause they made me happy or course _) so drop me a line and we'll chat, kay babe?Kat
Saeger chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Aww. I had a dream like that once... But that was it, a dream, years ago... Cute.
WingedAssassin chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Haha... very nicely done. Great idea. I want a, uh, guardian creature too... :)

It's very much into the child's mentality. "It couldn't get her here..." the lovely safe feeling afforded by a few sheets... lol
Wylderaven chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I LOVE it! I won't feel so bad leaving my daughter with the light out now. ;) I'm going to have to read more of your stuff as soon as I have more time. This was beauifully written, I adore your descritions of sight and sound - perfectly captured the child's mind. I can't say enough...I'll just have to go read more. Well done!
Safekht chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
There are few times I am glad to have put an author on my alert list, because usually who I put on there I'm like, "And they wrote what?" later. But with you, I actually ENJOY seeing what you'll put up such as this. You have a very distinct style of writing, where the use of dramatic metaphors ("fortress of fabric") helps one to see through the eyes of the little Leanne.