Reviews for Falling For You
Vis-a-Vis chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
uhoh! breanna better watch out before someone steals her man!

or...then again...she could just continue haviing hot hate sex with devon. then cassandra gets brent and breanna's finally happy! its a win-win!
Vis-a-Vis chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
aww bre deserves a chance at happiness!

even at the expense of others
Vis-a-Vis chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
wow i am HOOKED on this...i'm almost afraid to finish it cause it's been over two years since ur last update and i hate reading unfinished stories!

but im only on chapter 8, so lemme just enjoy it while i can :)
Vis-a-Vis chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
aww i can already see the love :)

and breanna sounds so pretty! kinda sounds like an anime character with the purple eyes and waist-long black hair, but yeah, u know what i mean.

and ugh devon. HOT.
Vis-a-Vis chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
omg i can already tell that this story is going to be hot as all hell; wow that was REALLY sexyy ) lol
kareena chapter 23 . 2/16/2009
This story is amazing! I love it. Your characters are so real and vibrant. This is a really good story and I'd hate to see you abandon it! I hope to see you update it soon or re-write it and finish it because this is a story that deserves to be finished.
Kaybressi chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
I'm really liking this story.

I just noticed that some of the hysteria lyrics are wrong xp.

Not to be a narc or anything.

Chapter was spectacular! i'm liking Devon. He seems like a sexy man!
mystically-antique chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
omg this story is REALLY good!

please update asap! still waiting for the ending!

haha keep it up! D
AJ southern chapter 23 . 1/22/2009
Man, great story, I really hope you find it in your heart to finish writing it. : P
xoxhp chapter 23 . 1/1/2009
OMG!

I LOVE THIS STORY
stolen hugs chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
. . .

you leave it THERE? of all the places to stop updating, you decide that a freaking cliffie would be the best place?

I hope I hear from you soon. it would probably make my week, if not my month (which is saying something). :)
stolen hugs chapter 22 . 12/8/2008
(giggles uncontrollably) ee! you had Devon wear a lacy apron, with a wisk! that totally made my day! :)
stolen hugs chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
dang, you used my name. that's totally a first. although, I'm not that much like Breanna... :) loving it so far. you'll be hearing from me later!
xoxo1 chapter 23 . 8/2/2008
wow, this is an amazing story

i love it, its jus so awesome :]
meiilove chapter 10 . 7/31/2008