Reviews for Falling For You
meiilove chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
lmfao this inner self of hers is hilarious xD
meiilove chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
devon is an ass...
meiilove chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
OMG poor brent .
meiilove chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
so much sexual tension O.o
meiilove chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
hmm judging from the first chapter the story looks good :D
Booklover91 chapter 23 . 6/30/2008
"Devon snickered quietly and shook his head. ‘True ‘dat? Been watching BET again, have we?’

‘It’s not my fault you aren’t ‘down wit’ it.’"

Those parts were TOO funny...haha

I'm so sad right now, I wish they'd just tell each other how they REALLY feel... Update soon :)
Booklover91 chapter 17 . 6/30/2008
Cassie is a conniving little *beep* lol...I don't like her AT ALL. she's so dirty...Even though Bre is cheating on Brent, she doesn't deserve that from her supposed friend...And I feel SO bad for Brent, he doesn't deserve any of that, what bre is doing to him. :(
Booklover91 chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
oh gosh i can see drama is FASTLY approaching...Cassie, omg! i hope her and Brent don't sleep together...even though breanna was wrong for what she did, Cassie's her friend...omg, omg,omg!
Booklover91 chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
bahhahaha! this chapter was hilarious i was seriously Laughing out loud! haha! I'm so glad i came upon your page! you're super talented...
Booklover91 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
ok, now i want her to stay with Brent...lol

You have to forgive me, I'm a very indecisive person and I'll probably be arguing with myself about who I want her to end up with until I finish reading...lol
Booklover91 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
i'm glad you're aware that you did leave me traumatized with Everything You Want, and I'm still crying about it and I finished that story yesterday! Lol...Gosh, anyways, I'm glad there won't be any deaths in here, but I already kinda want something serious to get going with Devon and bre. lol
notwithoutyou chapter 23 . 5/28/2008
I know you haven't updated for what seems like more than a year, but I'm pretty sure I love this story and really want to know what happened to Breanna and Devon!

Gah! She should just tell the truth to Cassie! Then Cass and Brent can live happily ever after. And same to Devon and Bre!

Yay!
kamicoh chapter 23 . 4/26/2008
hm...i couldn't stop reading your stories the minute i opened ur page..lol..

this is a great story and it would be a shame if u don't finish it..o( i love brent and devon..hm...u shud have a character that's kinda in between and name him Dent or Brevon or something..lol..deng, those hybrid names sound awful..o/

anyway,please update soon...or just start the whole thing from scratch again..it's just that..this is a great story and you should really finish it..o) Godbless and wishing u lots of luck..o)
missing-loner chapter 23 . 3/16/2008
I love your story! Yay for fanfics!keep it up!
IncurableAdoration chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
I was a bit confused, at first, by all of the thoughts Breanna had. That's simply because I didn't know right away that both voices were inside her head. I understand that one was questioning the other, playing more the role of [conscience]reality...but maybe that should be made more clear.
690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »