Reviews for Falling For You
Tinker101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Ha, i'm back! loving it, can't wait for next chapter! I know it will get better. :)
Kayla chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Really really good!
Kayli chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Yay another story! I was worried when you ended Everything You Want that you'd take a break, but alas, you haven't disappointed! Do you think you'll be updating as frequently as you were with that one (great ending, btw, I just read it)? Anyway, I like the beginning cuz you've already hinted that there's something on the horizon for us to look forward to. Hooray. Exciting stuff and I'm looking forward to the sexual tension you've mentioned. Yay.
Angela chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hey there, remember me? Hehe. I like this so far even though its just the start. You've already developed Brenna's character really well Can't wait to get introduced to Devon.
Lightning Storm chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I really like the way that you explain and describe your character. I feel like I know her already. Can't wait for your next update.
sweetone0018 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I like this Chapter! I can't wait until the rest of the story! It seems like it is off to a great start! I have a feeling this is going to be another one of my favorite stories!
Arina chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
m.. angst n sexual tension. i'm liking this story already :P ahhaa

sounds like a good story to me. the whole school girl thing still has a while till it's overworked and youre writing it at the perfect time :)
anon chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
if someone's going to die, put it under tragedy and not angst.
LosingIt chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I think that you've made a great beginning to this story! Update soon!
SweetKissOfChaos chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hmm.. I think she needs to get laid! lol

She seems like she needs to liven up so hopefully things will work themselves out soon and the mystery guy will be the right one :).

Good chap. :)
Troq chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Oh very good! I have a feeling this story will be better or just as good as your other story!
ChillWithBryce chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Wow. What can I say? Even as the first chapter, your diction flowed with grace and prose. You have excellent English, so don't say that you've massacred it!

Your first K work! Congrats! You've got me hooked already. I like Breanna's character. Somehow she resembles how I think, even though I'm a guy. Creepy...
nautyangel chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
don't get your stories mixed up its bad luck. other than that, this should be an interesting story.

Majigney-Foofoo
Elesi chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hehe. You called Bre Bella twice.
India-Arie chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hey there! All I have to say is keep them chapters coming! You've left me in the dark with way too many questions unanswered. What happens to Bre? Will her perfect life get turned up-side down? Can't wait to read the second chapter and have these questions answered. Keep up the good work! :)
690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46