Reviews for vintage elegance
insomnia in dreamland chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
i absolutely loved the visualization in this! everything was so detailed and so carefully placed, it is just so fucking pretty. i just loved it. *faves*
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
wonderfully written
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Oh, do I ever -love- this. I've never quite figured out how to put this image into words, but you did a great job.
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I liked this one. Beautiful, flowing imagery with a sort of bite to it.
Lucid Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I really liked it, beautiful
citrus scented chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
beauitful delicous imagry, wonderful descriptions. sort of twisted, but captivating at the same time.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I love the message in here. Nice work! And the imagery is nice too.
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
it's a long, beautiful statement that sticksinthehead. LOVE. -wallflower.
and flowers chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
so do i, darling. favorites
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
This is so have such a talent for details that make the imagination wake up.
Super Shayde chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I love it - I have nothing to criticize. I like the structuring, and I enjoyed the beginning and end. Definitely going on my favorites list.

- Super Shayde
Dee Dub chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
This is brilliant. I love the theme.
like a lover chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
oh my god, this is so great. i love the way you wrote it, i love the title, i love all the words. your writing is so great! you and this poem must go on my favourite's list.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
absolutely love this one. only thing that stood out to me was the repetition of "teeth" in lines 12 and 13. and that only because i'm feeling very persnicketity right now (love that word!). your images and thoughts are definitely part of your ongoing stroke of brilliance (which has turned from a stroke, i must say, into a whole beautiful painting). I love the allusions to Chanel and Snow White, especially the repetition of the latter. The first and second stanzas really speak to me, the cubic zirconia line in particular. this is going on my favorites. absolutely LOVE this piece and your current torrent of glamour-society related topics. I also like the fact that this one isn't littered with unnecessary punctuation - sometimes it just gets on my nerves, takes away from the piece. I'm sure you know what I mean. Anyways, lovely, truly love-ly writing. More, yes please!

simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
nice repition of the whole snow white thing.. beautiful & real descriptions