Reviews for disney's wonderland
riotmaker chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
gorgeous. sharply funny.

xoxocasey
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Very good. In "Another Columbine", the italics are the narrator's thoughts as she dies.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
ahahaha,this is funi shouldnt laugh but im a moron, dont hate me for itit's a good poem though, im highly impressed with how much you fit into so little, it's pretty sweet
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Aw..."never in Disney's wonderland"...that's so melancholic and just tragic somehow...I love how you write poetry that's got this amazing imagery, it's short, and then it gets you thinking and imagining the stories of the 'characters' that pop up eventually...fantastic! Love, Mia
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
That was odd, You told me the whole darn poem in the description, lol. Now I understand the "beta reader"
emotional-Teen chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Very cute (i luff boyXboy pairings XD) hehe awesome poem Noelle!
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Ah, jealousy. .Well done!
Senshi's Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
This surprised me. But I love it so much! *molests it* XD

It reminded me of Canada's Wonderland and it's store called, "Condom Shack." It's hot in Canada. ;

I suggest "Gay Haiku" by Joel Derfner. It's a fun thing to read.

By the way, I'm impressed and respect your immense commitment to writing! (81 stories!)

MuCh LoVe,*Senshi's Tenshi*
TheBrokenWanderer chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
it's nice to see gay poetry...lol...thank you for your kind words to my final farewell...i hope to be back at some point...but if not...thank you again...

TheBrokenWanderer
account not in use chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wow. Haxsh message conveyed wth gentle words. I absolutely love the imagery, and the (he's prettier than me!) is something to tihnk about...
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
very unconventional, but original. are you saying this isn't "happily ever after"? oh well, marvelous poem, i have a lot to catch up on...
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I liked it, disney land is so freaking scary, but I love your poem,
jaepoe chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
when i first read it i didn't really understand it, it seemed really weird to me but as i re-read it a few times it kinda grew on me. This is pretty good after all.
Lellida chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
So basically you're saying that this kind of love isn't the conventional disney, herione is saved by the hero kind of thing, but it's still very much human love- with jealousy and everthing. A very dramatic and unconvetional poem. I like it a lot, and the message behind it is sad yet true.
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/22/2005