Reviews for Take this Medicine
aussiegrl5070 chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
This is an amazing story. I love the pairs. I thought David was pretty weird but after he explained himself he's not so bad now. I love that Lise and Seb finally got together :D
Saint Rebel chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
All I can say, my love is...Hot shower scene!
Ave Maria chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
this is fan fiction. and it isn't even permitted on fictionpress or ffn at all...
Celtic Cross chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
This story is AWESOME! What is up with David? That guy has some kinda problem that he needs to fix! I want Seb and Lise to get together soon! I think David should find out why Lise is scared to get to close to Seb. You know, how she's scared she will break his heart? That way David might actually relize haw nosy he's being. I love the idea of you using Simple Plan in your story! They are my absolute favorite band! I think you should bring in the rest of Lise's old band and maybe even her brother anf parents! We know so little about her, and the guys in Simple Plan even less then we do! Update SOON ok? OK! :D:D

P.S Sorry if I talked your head off (or in this case wrote your head off)! Sometimes I just get into these meeds where I feel like commenting on stuff in the story. There will be other times when my review are only 1 sentence! Don't think that i'm not enjoying your story if I do 'cuz that wouldn't be true at all! It just meens i'm tired or in a hurry so please PLEEZ don't take it personally if I do. This story is wonderful and i'm evjoying it imensly (sp?)! Update SOON!

From your new and loyal reviewer to the end,Celtic Cross
Aruru chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
Just letting you know this is NonVacantSoul, but I just changed meh name. Um...this isn't tiding me over for /too/ long, ya know... Please hurry!
Eface chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
Technically... there are two is that fan fiction isnt allowed. I dont really see what this is if it isnt fan fiction. Most of the fan fictions usually use only the names of the actors/musicians/character/whatever and the rest of the story is second one is that you arent supposed to write stories based on non-fictional um celebrities who are non-historical. Didnt really understand that one completely but if it means what I think it means then it affects your story.I have nothing against your story... I read fanfiction all the time :P Its just that I dont really know what they do with stories that violate the rules. God knows there are lots of stories out there that violate the rating thingy but they are still there... I just wanted to be sure you know about it. If its okay by you though... I guess I dont really mind :)Keep going whether its on this site or another :P
Aruru chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
Write more. -whines, and adds this to Favorite Stories List- It's too good to hafta wait for!
ThienAnh chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
Ahh! Romance is in the air! This is great! Good for you that you updated this even though you were really busy. The sushi reminded me of SP, because they really like it for some reason. So then keep it up!
Thatgirlmaya chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
You should write a fic about Jess and Andrew McMahon [may he get well soon..poor guy having leukemia]! It would be good.

I love this fic so far please update soon. Although i'm not really into Simple Plan's music, it's a really good story.
ThienAnh chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
Dun dun dun! David's stirring up trouble! (like always lol) Aww, I have this cute mental image of Sebasiten with Lise when she was sick...Keep writing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ImtheONE chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
It's cool! SP rocks and Seb is really hot! Anyway, I know a lot of people probably say that this should be on instead of but there is no music section on so the only suitablt place for it is here... Anyway, what about Chuck? I notice you haven't really noticed him... But don't listen to me...Just keep up the good work and update soon!
Morphine Season chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Yeah, I like the 'Untitled' video too even though I missed the world premiere, but I've seen parts and pieces of it and it's cool. And I know what you mean with the fan fiction thing. So go you! This chapter wasn't too short. I can't write anything longer than your first two! So I'll be looking out for your next chapter.
Morphine Season chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
Hmm, cool! Llamas...lolAlthough this sort of romance story is used often, it can go a lot of different ways. So it's not predictable to me. And I thought David had black longish hair. I never noticed if he had some green.
Morphine Season chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That's really weird with the S-e-b-a-s-t-I-e-n thing. So far, you're doing fine with Sebastien and Jeff stuff. And isn't there only 1 DVD? But anyway, I'm going to read the next chapter...
daylatefriend chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
aww Sebastian is sick! haha. another great chapter! as well as the second one! update soon!