Reviews for Mercy House
Young King101 chapter 12 . 8/13/2005
You updated, great, but honestly and fairly, atleast in my opinion and only mine, not bashing you, in the most encouraging fashion...this chapter wasn't so didn't really bother me that it was short, but maybe you needed more time to get the feel back, but then again you can just edit if you need to. It didin't feel like you put much into it, it was just the deep breath before the plunge kind of thing. I just think you might be able to do a little more with this chapter is all. This is not a flame! Update soon.

*Huey.
Makebelieve Dude chapter 12 . 8/8/2005
This story is really good. I'm Christian (Orthodox) and I don't think this is Christian bashing at all. There are some really weird sects that "claim" to be Christian and this story shows them for what a lot of them are. Keep writting!
getiton65 chapter 12 . 8/8/2005
GOOD. atleast you updated. well done. now dont you go forgetting about your loyal 'mercy house' fans again ;) Oh and i think you mentioned something about people that 'have' escaped from Mercy house, in one of your other chapters, so you should go back and check that out, make sure your story checks out & makes sense. Looking forward to your next chapter. Stay kewl. Luv Cesca, x
Young King101 chapter 11 . 7/17/2005
Take all the time you need, I really like this story and encouragr you to finish it.

*Huey.

WILL

DIE

(viva la revolucion!)
zeecrazyeggbloos chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
ohmigod, if this has a sad ending i swear to god, i'm going to start crying hysterically...
zeecrazyeggbloos chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
ohmigod...this is so creepy and good...just wanted to point that out :) AND I'M DISGUSTED BY WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO LEVI.

to levi:do not worry, my little one, i am here! *massive cuddles*

*keeps reading*
Young King101 chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
Hey, wow, now they want to escape! I wonder what Jacob will do, and what were the drugs all about? Update soon.

*Luthor-Kingpin.
Young King101 chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
Some author here put it truthfully, 'disgusting people', terrible, they coulnd't even begin to fathom how lost they are. This is great, I hope Jacob is alright, update asap!

*FlyingAce.
Young King101 chapter 8 . 7/1/2005
That was a really good chapter, could you keep them long like this? Gee I hope 'the vibe' I got about David turns out to be true (Jacob needs it. I hope Wade bounces back, but it's a good twist in the story and I think it came right when it needed to. I'm off to chapter 9, good job.

*FlyingAce.
getiton65 chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
good, good. But getting shorter by the chapter. Advice I'd give you is try to think of quality over quantity, and maybe not to rush things so much. But keep up the good work, and I'll be a loyal fan. :)luv cecsa, x
getiton65 chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
good work, keep it up. cant wait for next chappie. x Cesca,
Young King101 chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
I think now is the perfect time 4 am English insult, "Filthy, fat beasts!"What a heartless bunch; I read the last 2 chpters, and they were really good, I hope the boys get out soon.

*Perseverus.
Ra Ra chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
Wow... I love this story so far!I really like how each character has their own personalities. It makes dialogue more fun to soon!
getiton65 chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
nice work. i like the dove metaphor. i also love how you update like literally every day. And yo, can ya reply to my email, if possible, or just answer me in a review of one of my peices? Later :)x