Reviews for I Was Emo Before It Was Cool aka Guilty Victim
dedicatedto grown up zeros chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
The idea behind is really very neat. And the chorus is blow away as well as the end. Absolute perfection, except that I do not think cuss words are appropiate, but that is what emos do so it goes with the idea.
poet tree chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
The last verse is the best. The last line, actually. The rest of the song is very good, better than a lot of stuff I've read on here, but I still suggest you lose some of the "I feel" statement here and use...metaphor or something...(I'm big on metaphor lol). Good writing, I'm gonna go read more. :)
MeAgAiNsTtHeMuZic44 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I love the last two lines in this poem. It is just so amazing all together, but that really wrapped it up. You are talented.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
aww thats very passionate and reflective. u arent alone. u got ppl going thru stuff too. just remember, if ever u wanna talk, u know how to find me :P take care
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This is good. It's very obviously a song, and it's hard to judge without hearing it as well, but if I saw these as song lyrics I'd be impressed. Good references to pop culture and stuff. Yeah, nice one. And thanks for the review, m'dear.