Reviews for thinking of you
fierywaters chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
wow, this is a really nice poem, i noticed your poems since you reviewed one of mine. i'll take some time when i get a chance to read all of yours, i really love it. :)
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
aw... i relate mostly to this poem very bittersweet

keep writing!
awai-hime chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
this is an awesomeful poem! YOUR A REALLY GOOD POET! WRITE MORE!lol

awai-hime d(_)b
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
i can so definetly relate...great job on this poem! it's really great!
Accalia Aeryn chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Very lovely poem!
ILuvLiesel chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Hi there. Your list of the perfect guy would describe me perfectly, except for a couple of things: 1) My hair is only brown, and not that dark and 2) I don't have a six pack, I'm actually working on a keg (heehee). I am kinda muscular, but not that much. You're 5'7" and I'm 5'9", so I am taller. I'm also told I'm very cocky, very funny, really sarcastic, but I have also been told I am one of the sweetest guys on earth. Not so much of a bad boy, but I can have fun (I've bent a few laws here in California). that's the other problem, a country (or five) and the atlantic seperate us. Durn. I'm also only 15 ( but I'll get over it. For what it's worth, you sound hot! (Heehee again. I love making myself laugh, it keeps me healthy.) Thanx for reviewing, UR (sorry, I promise I'll never EVER do that again) really cool. What is the sixth form? How many years have you been in school?

Your poem could almost be describing a mistake I made today. I went to my best friends house, and we got a little to physical (just kissing) but I felt really stupid afterwards. It's like, I can't live like that, but I can't tell her that it isn't right. I love her, but not like that. all in all, I really connect to your poem.

Isn't that what poets like to hear?
nuclear red chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow, I understand this piece all too well. I like a lot of the desciptions you chose. Well done. Cheers!

Keep up the good work! Always be yourself!

-Nuclear Red
fangsdaevil chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
You're much more skilled than I am when it comes to poetry, and it's a beautiful poem. You buried me in the rich descriptions, and thats not easy to do. Very well written, btw, tyvm 4 the first review on my poem, im very grateful.
FSlSlayer chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
ah...nice just kinda sad.. XD
naughtgreen chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
So poignant, so irksome. Your emoting digs up my own memories of lost love. But you aren't blaming anyone. Whenever I try to write, I come across blaming someone.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
i find, love sucks after a while.

just a passing thought.