Reviews for This Dream Didn't Come True
bR0k3N chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Beautiful and capturing. One might say you have a way with words.
Ajna chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Sad, but a wonderful read. :)
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Shows loneliness and isolation well especially by using an inanimate object. Very well rounded poem as it is circular in nature and eloquently descriptive throughout.
Leylique Morrow chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
So close yet so far away...I love the simple irony. "Only tragic, uncared for blindness..." Beautiful line. I like how you begin and end the last stanza with "Dreams don't always come true." The repetition emphasizes the line without flinging it in the reader's face. A. -Leila

Note: You have one common error in many of your poems..."it" possessive is "its", not "it's". "It's" is "it is."
fragglerock chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Brilliant. It almost made me cry; you described everything so well!
TRpoison-rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow, that was sad. Beautiful - flows and creates vivid images. I believe I can even say that I loved this.
Gagging Angel chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
God yes. This is certainly one of my favorites. Use of a painting to talk about dreams not coming true...it works, helps to add to that lovely vivid imagery. Write lots more!
bjw chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
It's so sad! That was an excellent piece! I love the second stanza - it's beautiful how that was phrased. Kudos!:)

Thanks for reviewing!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
What ponderings for the mind to enjoy, for which my soul to dance... I love the theme.

P.S. Thanks for your splendid reviews. I did wish for some more opinions on the screenplay from those who would actually understand the humour. Glad you caught on! *smiles*