Reviews for Panic
Forever Forbidden chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I love your rhyme scheme, and the repetiveness doesn't annoy me at all. Usually, in other poems, it really bugs me, but this one fit very will. The tension is palpable, and you did a very good job.

-Helen
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Oh...my...god! this is just so incredible! u hav an awesome talent here. i love the lines in bold and the rhyming is fantastic. goin on my favs! plus i was just reading ur bio and i'm from UK too!
Anna178 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Another really amazing song. I'm running out of compliments, lol. You're too good. i seriously consider you the best songwriter I review. But dont tell any of the others that.

ANNA
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
inspiring! I especially liked "It's like I'll be fighting foreverJust to keep it all together(Freeze, breathe, freeze, breathe)"...it's really me in a nutshel...keep it up...and so sorry for not reviewing!-pammy-
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Very powerful chorus, nice work.
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
so great, i really loved it. awesome song. very powerful.
Broken Waiting Angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I UBER APOLOGIZE FOR THE LACKING! -; but me is back and all is well! I luff this especially how it's written. "(Freeze, breathe, freeze, breathe)" then normal text then bold text for chorus. great job! -
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I liked that, especially the (freeze, breathe) parts. Good job.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
This is awesme, great work!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I love the chorus and the repition of the first line.. awesome song
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
My throat constricts after reading this poem, powerful!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
tunnel eh... very nice :D *smiles at evil ideas that arise* awesone!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
just as heart rendering as phobia, I adore this triligy. wonderful, wonderful song. _ love it.

* noelle
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
this is really good. I love the chorus and the flow! very touching. Great work!

Sorrow