Reviews for When Doves Cry
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
PLEASEEEE PUT IT BACK UPPPP
monsgors chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I like the first chapter, are you going to finish it on here?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Adrian is sooooooo stupid sometimes it gets me mad
Guest chapter 40 . 6/5/2012
Naw, I'm sad to see this go but I wish you well. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read it :)
Dwindling Fire chapter 39 . 5/22/2012
Hey lovely,

I've obviously read this after the whole plagiarism issue and that sucks but thankfully it's over. Thanks for not taking it down though or else I would never have had the chance to read this wonderful piece. It's honestly amazing. I can't express the journey my emotions went through while reading this. With my best friends best friend who went through cancer and passed away, idk it touched my heart I guess.

Thank you so much for this, and all the hard work and effort you obviously put into it.

Just thought I should let you know that I'm grateful you wrote it and still kept it up after the plagiarism shit that happened.

frostykitten chapter 37 . 4/25/2012
That was a great story, but it took me forever to read! I suppose I should have checked the word count before I sat down, determined to read the entire thing. I love that I've been to most of the places that the characters were talking about instead of it taking place somewhere in the States that I've never heard of. Besides the occasional mix up of too vs to, your vs you're, I love everything!

Frosty
NYR chapter 25 . 2/20/2012
That phone conversation was PRICELESS! I just about cried from laughing. Seriously.
72898 chapter 39 . 2/20/2012
So sorry that happened to you, that's horrible.

I find that her authors note

("Author's Note: There was one review I had received the other day, comparing me to another author on fictionpress and saying that the last chapter and story were alike.

I am just letting you know, that we are not the same authors, this story does have freakish similarities, and I see what you're talking about. I sincerely hope these sorts of bloopers don't pop up again.")

is a sick way to justify her plagiarism. Please don't take your story down, its amazing and we (your fans) shouldn't have our chance to read your wonderful work taken away from us just because of one person's bad judgement.
Dymond chapter 39 . 2/16/2012
Did you write this story on Valent Chamber?
dancing.blonde22 chapter 39 . 2/12/2012
YAY! That's great(: I guess we really got to her and annoyed her enough! Good job all of you reviewers! :D
ex- Here to Stay fan chapter 38 . 2/11/2012
I'm sorry about what happened to your story. I just went over to the other person's site & she updated her story. She confessed to what she did & apologized for it as well. She also took down the chapters that were stolen from you & announced that she will no longer continue with the story.
Mika-chan chapter 38 . 1/8/2012
I just started this story. It's excellent so far. I saw chapter 39 and HAD TO comment. I'm sorry someone out there copied your hard work instead of doing it themselves. I am going there to complain. I hope it gets taken down (if it is still up.)!
dancing.blonde22 chapter 38 . 11/22/2011
Hello(: I have been reading your story and I don't know if I reviewed...sorry about that...oops. Anyway I wanted to tell you that your amazing and this is a great story. I am terribly sorry that someone had the nerve to copy your story. I think I know why of hasn't been removed though. Your email says fanfiction...this is fictionpress...maybe that's why? I hope I helped and I will look to see if it's still there and complain if it is! GL
Ceri Anne chapter 37 . 11/16/2011
Well. after reading 'It was only a Kiss' I decided to read more of your work, and I'm really glad that I did! I loved it, although I'm so sorry to hear that you've been plagiarised. I hope that the 'author' has taken down her work now. Looking forward to more of your work.
lady of the taj chapter 37 . 11/16/2011
I don't know if I missed it, but what did Adrian end up choosing for a career?
517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »