Reviews for When Doves Cry
givelifeyurall chapter 36 . 8/17/2007
aw, what a perfect day for them, kinda bittersweet
you're so postmodern chapter 35 . 8/7/2007
The first chapter was light and funny. (Elliot's dress sounds pretty and classy.) But then...I was wondering if she was goin to have hair loss and I thought was really realistic how you put her time of hair loss near prom. It makes the situation sad but it was so sweet that Adrian was still there and etc. I liked it basically, lol.
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 35 . 8/5/2007
hey. interesting chapter. no complaints. cant wait till u update again.
IndianPrincess chapter 35 . 8/4/2007
Hey Jammi girl I really love this story and am glad you updated it. I'm gonna hate for it to end but hey what is that saying about all good things must come to an end and so I guess that will prove true with your story as well. Perhaps you do a sequel with her cousin and Bryce that might prove to be interesting then we can also find out whats been happening with Adrian and Elliott if they are both still in the pic somehow well just thought I'd throw that little suggestion in there hope all is well with you. I'm just getting over from having my neck hurting again and my back almost going out but I'm surviving it take care for now have a great weekend and a wonderful week.

IP
Sure as the Dawn chapter 35 . 8/4/2007
friendship? But, Elliot and Adrian are together. And Sasha and Bryce. And etc. etc.

If you make Elliot and Adrian break up, I WILL HUNT. YOU. DOWN!

Can't wait for your next update ;D
LadyluckAJ chapter 35 . 8/4/2007
i just love this story and i understood what was going on with Sasha and her friend feeling the way they did was bond to happen. i hope they get to have the best prom they all deserve it.
Unknowning chapter 35 . 8/4/2007
I liked this chapter. Haha, I just love Bryce's character. The things he says, *shakes head* I feel bad for Elliot, sometimes I forget that she's sick but you always remind us of it (which is a good thing). I hope she doesn't lose her hair before prom. :[ Have fun on your road trip!
kolbyirish chapter 35 . 8/4/2007
Great update to a wonderful story! I'm sad to see it coming to and end, but as the saying goes "all good things..." Will Bryce and Sasha have a sequel? I like how you touched on the aspect of the interracial thing. It hit it, but it wasn't overly dwelled on either. If Bryce and Sasha do have a sequel, I would like to see a dialogue between them abou the issue. Can't wait for the next chapter.
givelifeyurall chapter 35 . 8/3/2007
wonderful chapter, its gonna be tough for her to lose all her hair, i can't even imagine it without cringing, but i'm happy adrian is there to take care of her.
Shontara chapter 35 . 8/3/2007
I was wondering when she was going to lose her hair. These characters you have created are awesome. I love this story and I will love it no matter how it goes.

Shontara
volopurus chapter 35 . 8/3/2007
Only two chapters?

That's sad...I've been reading it for so long...
Joanna Wang chapter 35 . 8/3/2007
I think this chapter set the final platform for the ending. We know just enough about each relationship and it's helping with understanding the characters better.

and I can definitely understand and sympathize with Sasha. I'm Chinese but definitely American-raised. When ever I get into relationships, my family -especially my dad, who wants me to marry a chinese- comments on how white and freckly my current boyfriend is. Surprsingly, I have very few asian friends, but ones that I do have don't quite understand that even thought I'm asian, I don't necessarily always and forever date only asian guys. It's annoying. it's frustrating.. and sometimes I wish I could beat them all up and tell them to shut up. so basically, like I've said before, I sympathize with Sasha... and I think you've portrayed these racial barriers/cross-racial dating well.

Can't wait for the next installment!
September Sapphire chapter 35 . 8/3/2007
Finally a new chapter yay! it was cute.
LadyluckAJ chapter 34 . 8/3/2007
i have been reading this story none stop and can i just say i am in love with every single character in this story. i just love them all and i hope sunshine...our Ellie doesn't die i love her and Adrian together. can i just say that Bryce and Sasha are great together. i hope u get to update soon.
kolbyirish chapter 34 . 8/1/2007
Okay, I've been trying to catch up with this story, and it has taken me about three days. I love these characters. I've laughed with them, cried with them, and at times yelled at them. Even though I'm passed the high school stage I can appreciate some of their angst. I absolutely love Sasha, and she needs to get real and give Bryce a complete chance. Erik is cute, but needs to start working on his on issues. I'm a little pissed at him anyway because he seems to be abandoning Ellie. I think it would be great if she broke off that friendship for awhile, but hell that's me and I can hold a grudge. Adrian and Ellie are cute together. Finally they are together! I mean sometimes the frustrate me, mostly, Ellie but I get over it. Yes, I did think of the black white aspect, and noticed that there wasn't anything mentioned about it in the story, but I thought since the characters are based in Canada, they might night deal with some of the possible crap that our black females who date outside of their race do here in America. Sometimes it's hard to relate to Ellie, and think of her as a black female, but then I think to myself that I'm stereotyping here, but when she and Sasha get together. It's very reminiscent of my own family ways. I learn that a person is just a person no matter there color.
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »