Reviews for When Doves Cry
Shontara chapter 34 . 7/4/2007
I don't know how I feel about this chapter, kinda iffy. It might not even be the chapter, it might just be Erik, he's starting to irk me a lot. I guess I just feel like he's a traitor or something. I mean I know he still has his life to live and he has to progress, it's just more about the fact that he brings Sasha into everything and telling her first about Juliard would hit below the belt a little.
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 34 . 7/4/2007
to answer ur question i'm gonna write this. i'm black and have only dated white guys. my very serious boyfriend parents hated me b/c i'm black. i got many stares from many strangers and some students had some not so nice things to say to me. neway... ur story doesn't sound like an interracial story. it sounds like two white ppl are dating.

neway i'm a little upset at this chapter. i was waiting for the big moment when her mother found out and then nothin. oh well... this story is still good.
Unknowning chapter 33 . 6/22/2007
Great chapter. Very emotional. Kick ass! So, are you almost done with this story? And do you have any new projects in the works too?
psycho-vampire-princess chapter 13 . 6/18/2007
I don't think I like Adrian either. He seems kinds...oh...asshole-ish? But, then again, I am reading this a 2:00 in he morning, so my brain isn't functioning right. Really good plot line though. I think Ellie geting cancer was...unexpected, but very wicked man! I will read more in the morning, as I am only up to chappy 12. Lookin good.

Nexa chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
I liked this chapter. Though I hate it when the author makes two people who are MEANT to be together and they mess around until they finally realize... Well, I don't mean to be a party pooper.

Great chapter. I'm off to the next one!
Nexa chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Abuse really strikes a nerve with me. Not that I was ever abused, but they really shouldn't let people like that be parents.

Great story, keep it up. I'll review the later chapters too.
Cherice T chapter 33 . 6/8/2007
Beautiful, as usual. I absolutely love Adrian, and Bryce is growing on me like a fungus- quick and uncontrollable. Lol, I know that was corny. But anyway, my whole point is that you're really talented and I hope you continure to write. You really capture the characters well. Please update. Look forward to hearing from me again! Oh, and happy belated birthday! :-)
Randomisation chapter 33 . 6/7/2007
really great chapter! i hope adrian's mum ends up ok... please continue!
Cate chapter 33 . 6/6/2007
i feel so bad for Adrian and his mom, this chapter made me cry! good, but sad!
amber-skies chapter 16 . 6/6/2007
this is really good, one thing i'm a little confused about is that earlier you said ellie was scared of the dark, but when she's upset, she locks herself up in the closet in the dark and insists Adrian turns the lights off... brilliant other than that though
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 33 . 6/5/2007
i think that it sweet to see that adrian showed his emotions. i like this story. and i was surprised that u updated so early. cant wait till u update again. i could write even more, but my brain has malfunction.
volopurus chapter 33 . 6/3/2007
Sad update in most repsects, quirky in others. I really liked it.

Great job.

Rhian Karlie chapter 33 . 6/3/2007
Wow that was a powerful chapter. Poor Adrian. When is Elliot going to tell him that Erik is gay? And sadly I know people like Adrian's mother. In fact my best friend is like that. I hope his mom can get her act together before its to late. I look forward to your next chapter!
philipa1234 chapter 33 . 6/3/2007
Oh well I think I said something along the lines of I heart this story so much more because you update super soon unlike another of my favs that hasn't been updated in three months or so. Awsome chapter once again.
Mardy-Bum-Barrel-Of-A-Gun chapter 33 . 6/2/2007
I like this chapter a lot.

I think Adrian really needed a good cry and I'm glad that he got that out. I have a feeling that his mother will still end up in a body bag. That bastard really pisses me off. And the fact that he's a policeman...god.

Never trust the popo.

I can just picture vividly the rings around Adrian's mother's wrists and that just angered me more. Argh...

Your updates are faster, I've noticed. That fact makes me want to prance around and do a little jig.

And the Disney Pocahontas IS disappointing. Disney and their quest for more money all while corrupting the childhood fairy tales and fantasies that made children's hearts flutter with joy.

Damn the Man.