Reviews for When Doves Cry
Chelsie.Schulzyahoo.com chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
O my god I loved it keeeeeppppp posssting
caleb-levi14 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
hey, the summary captured my attention. I haven't read it yet, but i will some time later.I guess Ive got the 501st review. Better not to disappoint )
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Woohoo! I'm the 500th reviewer! What do i get? :P jk

Great story! And i love your other story too, JAK, please update that soon!
dream-beautiful chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD I LOVE THE KILLERS KLADJSFLKASDJFLKASJDF;LKAJSDLK
dream-beautiful chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
hihi, big fan of the story and all. cute idea, though a bit cliched. i'm very happy you're developing their relationship slowly not like most stories that are just blahblahBAMTHEYREALIZETHEY'REINLOVEWITHEACHOTHER. just wanted to point out that Hodgkin's lymphoma is not "rare" and it's not exactly "life threatening." With enough treatment any patient would be fine.
little momo-chan chapter 39 . 9/9/2011
That whore! Don't worry hon. I will definitely give her a piece of my mind. Your story was amazing and its not your fault that that scum sucking bottom feeder is to stupid to actually write. I love your work and am a huge fan. Stay true and don't ever change. Sincerely momo
BettyBoo chapter 39 . 9/7/2011
pissed beyond belief - YOU have MY full support, Jammi! this isn't right! i'm heading over to give her my review!
RachieFly chapter 39 . 9/5/2011
I love it when I click on a story, not sure what to expect, and end up completely in love with it...like this one for instance. This story is awesome and you're a talented writer. You made the characters seem like they were real people, as if this was a non-fiction story. You made me feel something for Adrian and Elliot and all the other characters as well. I commend you for that.

Now...enough of me sounding like an adult! Let me finish this review like the 17 year old I am! This story is awesomeness on epic toast! Lol, great job! I'm only on chapter 12 but it's brilliant so far! I'll probably review again when I finish reading. Oh and I'm sorry someone copied your work, I can imagine that finding that out sucked. But if you look at it in a really awkward way, it's kinda a compliment (I know; I'm crazy) That person is basically saying 'you're writing is so awesome that I wanna copy it'...(again...I know; I'm crazy) :)
igot4 chapter 39 . 9/4/2011
Thats sucks Jammi... I'm sorry that happen to you... people, please stealing someones hard work is just plain sad... I really hope they take that persons story down. We should all post on her review page that such and such is copied from your story... get enough people, I bet it will come down.
musicalfishieXD chapter 39 . 9/4/2011
That's crazy.
JustHere12 chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
Just to clarify it is on ch.13 in your story...the author also copied Brenna and Bryce they act the same in hers but of course have different names.
JustHere12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hello, recently I was on the forum High School Musical on and I read part of a story called: Here to Stay by theorangecarebear and in Chapter 6 the author copies part of your story when Adrian is talking to his mother whiles she is doing laundry. If you know which part I am talking about I just wanted you to know it has been plagiarized. Thank you.
lalaland22 chapter 27 . 8/4/2011
One question: why hasn't ellie started to experience any hair loss?

My aunt had cancer and luckly she didn't go bald but she did experience a lot of thinning...and for most cancer patients that's considered lucky.
Becuziamalive128 chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Love,love,loevlovelovelovelovelove...lovelovelove this book! The charcters are so effin funny! If u can I would like you to read my book and tell me what u think. U don't hav to but its my first book on fp and its important I know how I'm doing. Thanks!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 24 . 1/16/2011