Reviews for When Doves Cry
Angelxoxo13 chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
Aw Ellie's dad is soo sweet!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
Well! That $HT!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Wonder why her dad didnt hear Adrian yell..
Angelxoxo13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aw Sweet!
MintCcIceCream chapter 38 . 10/30/2010
Aw! This story was adorable! I love Ellie, she was such a great character. Adrian was so great too! I don't really know how to describe the amazingness of this story besides saying that it was simply amazing! You are a fantastic writer; never stop! Good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
igot4 chapter 38 . 12/12/2009
I cant believe I forgot to leave a review for this story. It was one of the first stories I read on this website. This was such a good drama/love/comedy all rapt up in one I loved Adrian he was the best I just love the love he had for Elliot. Erik was a crack up. And Elliot she was a hard head for me, but I really felt her character. she had it all then that all was threaten. Especially her dancing, being a former dancer myself I felt her pain I was so glad she didn't die and got to dance again... loved the love scenes just wish there was more I just love romance, kissing , making-out it was all so beautifully written love love your writing... If this was a book I could purchase it would be on my keeper shelf to read every year. :)
Georgia chapter 38 . 11/6/2009
XD I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! So much so, that I feel the need to write the whole review in capitals...but that might get annoying for you X) I couldn't stop reading when I started this, you had me really worried when I peeked at the chapter titles and saw 'Goodbyes are always the hardest' I was so scared that Elliot would die : ( and so happy when I read the epilogue! You finished it well, it wasn't too sugarcoated but still had the happy ending that the sappy side of me really wanted. Thank you so much for writing this, you are a fantastic writer! ...now I'm going to check your profile/page to see if you've written anything else ;) THANK YOU!
BlueAki chapter 38 . 11/4/2009
man, i finally finished this story. It was amazing!
BlueAki chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
I'm so glad that Elliot smashed Alyssa's head into the barre. That made me happy.
BlueAki chapter 11 . 10/12/2009
I would definitely not trust Alyssa. She's like a snake waiting in a bush.
BlueAki chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
ugh, why is Elliot being so damn difficult!
BlueAki chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
I wish I had a friendship like they share.
BlueAki chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
oh man, why did he have to step away from her. he was being so selfish. Can't he think about her instead of how he's going to be alone?
BlueAki chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
OMG! I felt so terrible for her
BlueAki chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
aw, this was very sweet. I particularly like the part where they start talking about who owns who. That was funny.
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »