Reviews for When Doves Cry
claretmadeira chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Ba-da-ba-ba-ba, I'm lovin' it, even if it changes POV too many times for my taste. But grammar check, because sometimes you have spelling errors and wrong punctuation. And is "tondue" really spelled "tondue"? I dunno, I'll look that up. GO BALLET! (If you look in my profile, you'll probably see that ballet is my life. And I love Billy Joel, and my favorite BJ song is probably "Piano Man" or "Vienna." AND WHY DOES BILLY JOEL KEEP POPPING UP IN MY LIFE? (It's a long story, my if you want to hear it, it's the first section of Shades of Grey-you're not obligated to read the rest unless you want to.)

Just wanted to tell you it's good (and I love the name Elliot!),

Acantha
bloodylife232 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
question, are you going to do a sequal for this story? i am really intrested how they turn out. :]]
FreethePoets chapter 38 . 8/22/2008
Yay! What a wonderful chapter in an amazing story. Elliot actually grew on me! O I still love Adrian the best though P.

Wonderful writing. Bravo!
FreethePoets chapter 22 . 8/20/2008
Well I've read more chapters. I still LOVE Adrian :D Not so sure about Elliot still! Gah! Lol if I were in her position I'd be al over Adrian. He's just too adorable! Can I slap her puhlease? Lol. I'll keep reading cause I can't stop...I'm too addicted. Yummy more chapters. I doubt this review made any sense though...
FreethePoets chapter 15 . 8/20/2008
Well I must say that I love your story so far. It's damn near perfect. I just don't like Elliot. She's too stubborn and self-centered. I actually love Adrian, he's adorable! I hope Elliot changes though .
Octello chapter 38 . 5/23/2008
Okay, good. I'm not depressed anymore! This was amazing, and I don't lie about this kind of stuff. Really, I can't call it 'teen-lit' because it had a level of maturity far beyond what's on the shelves at any bookstore.

You've got real skill, that's for sure. I really enjoyed reading this, even if it was in spread out bits and peices. (Ah, I'm a bad reviewer, with my short attention span...)

At any rate, great job, this was a wonderful ride. Now, on to read more of your writing!
Octello chapter 37 . 5/23/2008
Well, that was a total horrifically depressing turnaround from the cheerfulness of the last chapter... I don't know if this is a happy love story or not!
Octello chapter 36 . 5/23/2008
That was super, uber, freakin' cute! .

Good for Sasha for telling Alyssa where to get off.

A revolving restaraunt sounds like it would be freaky...
Octello chapter 35 . 5/23/2008
Ah, prom dress shopping. I don't really get it... Like, isn't that dress you may never have an occasion to wear again? Oh well, at least there was fun dialogue in this!

Bryce and Adrian shopping was funny, though.
Octello chapter 34 . 5/12/2008
I loved the part with Alyssa, because I like the bad guys. Haha! Waterproof mascara... that would be a real pain to get off.
Octello chapter 33 . 5/12/2008
Okay, first of all and randomly... I really liked the second Pochahontis. (or however that's spelled) But that's not really a real review.

Adrian's mother is twisty.
Octello chapter 32 . 5/11/2008
Aww. They've got a great relationship, really. Like, they're messed up, but in a good way.

(Kitten in an air vent, hehe...)
Octello chapter 31 . 5/5/2008
Dang... His father is kind of deep for an evil guy.

Aww! Wiping off blood from someone's face is very sensual. :)
Octello chapter 30 . 5/5/2008
Aw... Poor Elliot, not being able to go to the cool Summer Intensive. Erik is so silly...
Octello chapter 29 . 5/5/2008
Good for Elliot's mom. For real.

But, on the other hand, I loved the fight between Adrian and his father.
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »