Reviews for When Doves Cry
Octello chapter 28 . 4/6/2008
Ha! Bryce is great.

Oh no! Poor Elliot, having huge nosebleeds in her sleep...

Erik is very 'touchy-feely'.
Octello chapter 27 . 3/30/2008
Ah, Adrian and Bryce. They amuse me.

Now I feel bad for hating Adrian's mom... She's just so messed up!
Octello chapter 26 . 3/30/2008
I'm so happy that they love each other!

Adrian's mom is... horrid. I hate, hate, hate her.
Octello chapter 25 . 3/30/2008
Augh! I've been a bad reviewer. So, anyway... Loved this chapter, loved, loved, loved. I think Sasha is my favorite character, because she's so clever.
Octello chapter 24 . 3/23/2008
I laughed out loud at the conversation with Sasha and the "eye-rape" part. This is great!
Octello chapter 23 . 3/23/2008
They're the cutest dysfunctional couple, ever. I'm happy their finally friends again.
Octello chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
Thank you for this chapter. I'm so glad that they got to yell at each other, they needed it!
Octello chapter 21 . 3/23/2008
Oh, Adrian. Why are you so dumb? Can't you see that if you can find and opportunity in every conversation to bring up Elliot, that you probably belong with her?
Octello chapter 20 . 3/21/2008
Oh no! Her dad!

Brenna is, like, annoying... Yeah...

Erik is so sweet in a sort of "lack of social skills" way. Kissing her to distract her, haha!
Octello chapter 19 . 3/19/2008
I don't know if I agree with Roberts or not. Obviously, Elliot isn't doing so hot and all, but... Argh! What is Elliot without her dance!
Octello chapter 18 . 3/19/2008
You must have done a ton of research on cancer treatments. My hat is off to your dedication!
Octello chapter 17 . 3/19/2008
Whew! I did it! I read the long chapter! And it was good.

"Your collar bone is nowhere near your ass, idiot." I laughed really hard at that.

Good for Adrian for being a man about that idiot Alyssa. I hope *she* dies. Being mean and slutty. Blegh.
Octello chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
I have a love/hate relationship with Erik. Sometimes I love him, and then he bugs me! Augh.

But I like the character of John. :)
Octello chapter 15 . 3/19/2008
Ugh, poor Ellie. How insulting, to be made a fundraiser of!
Octello chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
I like Sasha a lot. That is what I have to say.

And also, dances are the root of all evil. Yep.
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »