Reviews for Morning
The angel of Alma chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Beautiful
TwinDeath chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
MourningOver, the poem; to rest in past it goesThrough my Mind as it WakesPast the bones of memoriesLies deep in the UnderMind at the base of the crown of ShameAs my thoughts spiral they alight on your earSoftly calling your attention and singing my praiseThrough you, they have history, substance, life!The shadows lie black in the truth of the endingEcoing with the truth of your sweet, sweet proseMourning the coming of the morning, as the poem must end.

(a commentary on all your poems, based on "Morning")Live Forever, or Die Trying!Eric
glass-butterflies chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
i really like this. This style of writing where you take your time to explain one thing without going on too much is wonderful. I find myself doing that often. It's not quite unrealistic, but it's still shifts slightly from what we consider "realistic". Much love.

Maya
quiet-zone chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Hey! This was very good, and even though I don't like poetry that was amazing! (Emo poetry is my forte...cherry blossoms!) Ek! Okay, anyways, keep going!
Skiv chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
"Lies a stream at the base of the root of the crowns"

A very very nice line right there, when deciding if I wanted to put this poem on my wall, that was the last straw. It's going up. Loves! *hugs*

Skiv