Reviews for The Guy Every Girl Deserves
melancholicbliss chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
wow.. cool chapter!.. But how can Karmin be so shallow?.. haha.. i guess it's in your plot.. which is really good!.. anyway, thank you for updating soon.. Dustin seems to be so sweet and i guess that makes him cuter that i expected!.. :p.. haha.. update okay?
Secretive chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
. Have you seen 'Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure'? Let's just say I have, hence the whole Keanu Reeves thing. I still love him though-he's cute, pigeon-toed and all. .~ Right, I'm seriously loving Dustin, even though Karmin's getting to me a little. It's the shallow-ness thing, I know too many people like her and I on a general basis don't like them. However, you said maturing was in store for her so I have faith. Besides, I like her besides the whole shallow thing. _ Dustin rocks! I wonder why he is the guy every girl deserves...I really want to know. I can't wait for your next update! (And what's so bad about Barnes & Nobles? I'd live there if I could! But then again, I'm a total bookworm/nerd...so there you go.) I'm already loving this story! .~ Update soon.
Whispered Fantasies chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
The other number? lol, I think I know what you mean, but we'll just leave it at that. 7 is my favorite/lucky number, and yeah...Anyway... For some constructive critism. *rubs hands together excitedly*Firstly, prop one up to you for another nice intro to the chapter. You're writing in first person- Karmin's to be more specific. Try to get a little more personal with her. Perhaps add in some little anecdotes about her past that helped form the person she is today. The story about her first and only visit to a carnival was a good touch. Bravo. Oh, and another thing. Don't get too personal so that you get too far away from the story. I hope all that helped, and if it didn't, sorry. You're a really good writer, keep doing what you're doing.

- thornbird
Smittened By Marauders chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Lol, i like this plot! Keep updating!
morbidmel chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Love this chapter as well. Heh heh... if there were some errors I was probably too drawn into the story to notice. Well, wonderful chapter, hope you have fun in LA! Much love, Melody.
Secretive chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I love it! I already love Dustin to bits and I'm not even into surfers (just skateboarders and snowboarders...surfers always seemed too...Keanu Reeves before he started acted like an adult)! And even though I'm not like Karmin with the whole fashion label thing, I like her already too. This is most certainly a story to keep an eye on. .~ I hope you update soon! (And what's with this tradition? It sounds awful...which makes a great story...)
melancholicbliss chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
omg.. this is a great story, i hope you update soon okay?.. and the intro part is definetley nice,, and i agree with you to that.. update soon okay?.. or else.. haha.. kiddin!..
Whispered Fantasies chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Very interesting beginning, I can't wait to see where you take it from here. Even better, you've stated the majority of your plot in the very first chapter. Grats you! Some people don't even mention a plot till the story is half way through.

-thornbird
broken-butterfly08 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I love this story so far! I'm a brand freak, and my school is kind of the same way, so I can totally relate. It's really good, keep writing!
morbidmel chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I love it! It's so refreshing to see a guy who isn't a jerk or too sissy-ish! Yes, definately refreshing. Wonderful story. I hope you finish this fic! Heh heh.. ya know what's funny? You're the only one so far whose had a fic where it's "da bomb" and doesn't have any grammer or spelling errors that are noticable. -hugs- thanks so much for that! heh heh... well, thanks again for the great read, it's fantastic. Hope you have the next chapter posted up soon!