Reviews for Beat
em0 b0i chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Yet again very excellent work, you continue to impress me. You have been put on my favorite author's list and I shall be putting this with your other work 'Cut and Bleed' in my favorite writings. I don't know if this happened to you but if it did I feel for you, I was abused and tormented at a boarding school a couple years back...I wrote a poem about it and put it up on fictionpress, but anyway, good show.
Awsome chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
omg love it, you are so strong if this is really happenening i dont think i could
Noemie chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
hey i liked ur poem it sounded a little to realistic tho is everything okay u know im here for you right and if u need anything i can help or try to at lest if ever u want to come over cause u need to get out u can just give me a call and ill find a way to get u here
hyper leaping frog chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
did this really happen? cause its really sad. please dont die. ill miss you. so will noemie. what would i do without my wonderful group of friends? this child-like big-ball-of-energy would be lost in a grown-up world where i would not be who i am and love to be. wow. that was confuziling. ya, so the next chapter of CAMP is posted. i dunno if you read it yet. yeah... well, i cant wait until we (you, me, and noemie) can get together again. well, ttyl! lyl!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Woah! This is so powerful and extremely well written. Very well done! Thank you for sharing and write on!

~Anna~