Reviews for The Other Girl chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
"She laughed. ‘Look at all the blood.’ "*shivers*Creepy, the fact that the girl was laughing...Sick, twisted, disturbing. But I loved oh ex- Lacey
hey maria chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
The details made me cringe at times, but I'm just a squeamish person. That's kinda one of the reasons cutting didn't really work for me. Made me feel icky.

Loved the lines: "Try it," "the ultimate high." That was just incredible.

A well-written story. For some reason, in the beginning I thought the narrator had a split personality. And Audrey was her alter-ego. That would be pretty interesting.

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Good job.
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
so powerful, so beautiful. stay strong, and keep writing always. all my love, shadowed mind
fadedxmemories chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Wow. That's truly the only way I know how to respond to this one. Total awe..this was brilliant. Wonderful imagry! Luved it! lol ) thx for the read
Ethereal Oceans chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
...The song SunamiSilverblade or w/e is talking about is called Angel by Sarah McLachlan. It's on her CD, Surfacing...

Anyways, on to the review. I couldnt take my eyes off of the screen until I was finished. This story is so mysterious and enchanting and scary. Audrey finally escaped yes, it has this peaceful but frightening grip to it that keeps your torn up all the way through. I love this. Probably your best piece so far, which is a lot saying.

Keep writing!
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Very good and well described and as long as it's all fictional it's ok. Gave me a new inspiration for something that's been bugging me awhile... Thanks!
as beauty dies chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
eerily unsettling, is really the only way to really describe this. the whole thing entrances you, takes you in from the very first line of the character's narrative. chills ran down my spine, my arms while reading this. one of your best written work yet.

~* noelle
soulraven chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
This is just amazing, I loved this story. Nice job on the description... its really just awesome!
Sunami Silverblade chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Don't take this the wrong way, because I'll tell you right now-I loved this story. It was amazing, simply amazing, but stating that really doesn't do it any justice.

Suffice to say that the story, in a way, made me sick. The kind of detail that makes a reader's stomach roil in protest, makes them weak and trembling with nausea, makes them feel like they're drowning in their own blood. The imagery was powerful to the extent that I had to, several times, stop reading. But you know what else? I COULDN'T stop reading. Not really, at least. I always kept glancing back at the screen, fighting past the intensity of the story because it was just that good. Like I said-amazing.

There was a sort of sick wildness to the plot, some beautiful madness... it was perfection, in a lunatic's eyes. Absolutely awesome.

Hmm. Have you ever heard this song, by Sarah McLachlan? It says something like this: "I need some distraction, or a beautiful release/memories seep from my veins/let me be empty and weightless and maybe/I'll find some peace tonight..." For some reason I thought of those few lines while reading this. Because, scary as this story was, there was a sense of terrible peace at the end. Sadness. Sure, Audrey's free, and the other character may soon follow. But still... so much left behind.

I loved this story SO much. This really was one of your best pieces, and like I said, the imagery is just perfect. I love how the blade seemed to have a life of its own. Like some sadistic lover, or something... It was just amazing. Great job on this story, and keep up the AWESOME writing! _

-Sunami Silverblade
account not in use chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Wow. Beautiful writing. I love how it was focused, so amazingly done.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
oh my god. I think I'm going to faint. this is so amazing! the writing is breath taking and the characters, though this is a short story have their own charm to them. _ beautiful writing as always, one of your best pieces yet!

~* noelle