Reviews for playground pill
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
In the same vein (no pun intended) as the classic "White Rabbit." Your poems work well as poems and songs, and i can here music to them blaring in my head. and you are nowhere near lousy, or whiny. excellent commentary. i love it.

-jess
addie pray chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I love the idea and imagery in this. Your writing is always so pretty and bitter. It's addictive.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
interesting. but death isn't just a fad to some.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
you're back! you're back! you're back! god, i'm slow! i loved the poem, and playground pill does sound a heck of a lot better then pill playground. how can you not love it? you're a wonderful poet and this might not be one of your best, but it's still a really strong poem. don't ever stop writing because lord knows you have talent.

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
rei chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
hello melly you're back. (: although admittedly this is a little playground sounds fun. haha i didn't know panadol made you high. why is it just for kids though.

rei
my failure chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
i really like this. good job.:)
Laiqualaurelote chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
MELLY IS BACK! WHEE!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Well even if you're not satisfied, I love it. You always have such splendid diction, concoctions of unique fantasy/imagery.
Ohmm chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
OHMYGOODNESS YOU'RE BACK! AH! Anyway I love this! Not that much lovely imagery of yours here, but the extended metaphor coincides really well with the sublime message you bring out. Yummylicious strychnine!
moonarised polane chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
hey girl.

so you're back from outer space, with that look upon your face.

whoopeedoo. at least you've finally realised that you're a brilliant poet and a bunch of numbskulls' opinions dont mean for much.

i like this one. the clever play on words and all.

keep writing girl, and dont let nmbskulls get you down again.

- i want to fly HIGH again.

but i lost my drug.
and flowers chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
absolutely great. i cannot say much more, it is really great. i could not give a fuck for the title being chosen because it sounds better? is it that you are really back?
youzi chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
lovely lively work..you're alive! so writing lulled you back again. and i'm glad too. do keep writing D
tablesalt chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
hello! welcome back. i liked the change (in style?) from your previous poems, though i didn't really dig the suicide part. don't stop writing.
myno chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
we knew you'd come back... as for the cummings-inspired format, i do a bit of that myself and FP wrecks it. The only way to make it survive FP's format-wrecking machine is to replace lines of spaces with periods: for example,

f. .r. . . .a. . . . . .g. . . . . . . . . i. . . . . . . . . . . . . .l. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .e

it makes the poems somewhat harder to read, but the general idea is preserved.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
*sigh* god it's ridiculous when you say you're a lousy poet...I wouldn't waste my time reviewing your poetry, let alone reading it, if you were a lousy poet...you rock and this poem is great! I love how you mention different types of seemingly harmless drugs at the beginning, the thought of sexy suicide...it's all awesome and your imagery is amazing! Keep writing! Love, Mia