Reviews for felly
Dirty-Angle chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Wow, I have to say I like this peom. My favorite part is the third stanza. Keep up the good Write.
AgainstAllOdds chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
hm... its kind of a broad poem which can be good because the reader can then think about what it means to them, but if its too broad no one knows what it means to you... just for future reference. good job, you are a talented writer.

P.S. when the world turned black it was because riley hit the window which was because charlie hit her. hope that clears things up. thanx for the review.
kalmia raphael chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
very raw and undecorated. cool. have you read the outsider? i had to read it for english, its about this guy who's condemned to death for shooting someone who attacked him, and in the trial they talk mostly about how he didn't cry at his mother's funeral. he was an indifferent guy and had a girlfriend called Marie. this poem reminds me of it for some reason S

and he didn't love marie either!

like the little rhyming and the matter of factness.
kylacohen chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
i like this one a lot, i like how it's so vague and leaves it up to you to think about what felly has done. very nice :)
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
It is intriguing. I shall go to ponder.
Saeger chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I take it that was written fir a specific person/purpose... Because I understood a gist, but not nearly enough to go "Ah."

...

But it was structured pretty well, and it was nice.
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
painful, emo, terrific. to put it in three words. -wallflower.
Kristina chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Wow ! another fantastic one! You have major talent! I love this! :):)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
its odd 'cause you cant tell waht its about, but thats cool at the same time
if sighing chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
a twist

it's almost apathetic in the way it is so straightforward, but yet it isn't

vague huh?