Reviews for Arising Feelings
alexialynne chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
hey tasha. thank q so much for reviewing my story. :) just to let you know,i have another story which is complete. u should check if out when you're free.

as for your story... wow.. the last line sent chills down my spine. we have a lot in common. :P i'm currently studying psychology and i used to love writing sad stories. my absolute favourite! ops..i went outta the topic.

ah yes, its sad that she couldnt find a different solution.. sigh. suicide is nvr the option.. *sob* i am so blaming Chad .. if only he hadnt done that to her! hmph...

anyways, i'll r&r your other stories once i'm free, k?

thanks again. hugz!
Invisible Confidante chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Oh my God! That's so sad. Poor, poor really do write well, and this story has a great flow to it. You didn't really make any glaring errors (I hate it when people try to write long stories when they can't even write long sentences...), and your characterization is wonderful. You got inside Sasha's head really well, and even though the suicidal teen angst thing is a bit overplayed, you're making it seem fresher and more interesting - which is in my opinion, often harder than coming up with something completely new.

My only suggestion to you is to start introducing Jack in the chapter a bit earlier - I know it's meant to be a sudden revelation, but throughout the chapter, you leave us with a blank about him, and then suddenly he's been murdered and his murderer is still on the loose.

I especially like the bit about the paintings - I love Van Gogh, especially Starry Night (Have you heard Vincent by Josh Groban? It's about the painting - very cool.) Keep working on this! I want to know what happens in Cape Cod.

Thanks so much for reviewing my story! I'm so flattered...Anyway, look for Chapter 2 sometime this week; all these reviews are providing me with creative inspiration! You'll be getting a special shout-out in this chapter (because you were so nice!).I.C.
Blink Skitz chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
wow that was a amzing story u are very tallented however u say u only write sad stories, and i would like u to write a happy one so we can really see the comparison of your writing style.
topsecret32 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
ya know thats sad. why wud she kill herself OVER A GOD DAMN GUY FRIEND? ID KILL HIM INSTEAD! yes... well thats me. im the one to knock his cornballs off and smash some sence into the dog. anyway, thats just a sad way to die. whats with this ghost story of yours? inspiration from my story or something lol
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
very awesome. continue? please?

SP
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
wow...the ending was REALLY powerful. I enjoyed this. Yeah, it is sad, but I write sad stories too. But what I don't understand if...did she kill herself just cz of Chad or maybe her bro? That's sad. Well this was good.

-Oh, and thanks for the review.

Biene.