Reviews for Loch Down
The Gobbler chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Good character development here. I can picture both of them, both their appearances and personalities. I think you should avoud using the same words in close sentences, though, but other than that this is good.
The Gobbler chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This is intriguing. There's alot of stuff here begging to be explained, which is good, it makes you want to keep reading. The only criticism I have is that in places it was a little choppy. Thanks for the review, and good job.
Lee Harvey Kennedy chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Buddy, it's been too long. I don't have internet at my place yet, so I really don't have much of a chance to check out other people's stuff a lot, so this is a rare pleasure for me.

Ah, Stone and Iwan, two of my favorite characters of yours, back for another go. I can't wait to see where this one is heading!
Haku chapter 8 . 1/26/2006
Ahh, perfect display of Iwan's silly fighting abilities, along with his love of drink. You've managed to sum the guy up pretty well :P
Haku chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
Hee hee...S.O.D.A..I may yet just rename my organisation :P Nothing like a crazed Welshman to add spice to the plot...
Alnitak Z Orion chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
SODA? Interesting name, funny.

The magical weapons by field modulations, col !

So Petiot crops up again. Good jog, as always. *_*
Alnitak Z Orion chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
This is a cool chapter. I love the way Nessie got into the Lock, although that bit ot magic by Petiot is so unlike you.

Good job! *_*
Alnitak Z Orion chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
Another great chapter. This one was funny too. I liked Iwan getting frightened of a bunny. *_*

Keep up the good work! *_*
Alnitak Z Orion chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
Hey, I seemed to have missed a bunch of chapters.

This one was great; the Admiral is a fine example of your characterization skills.

Great job! *_*

P.S. Thanks for clarifying the military ranks.
Mbwun chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
Hehe, the banter is great. Like a twisted buddy movie or something.
Haku chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
(splutters on his coffee)..A S.O.D.O-esque organisation run by a woman? (chokes at the blasphemy).

This ROCKS. Keep it up!
Arkash chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
Gee, i've missed these postings.

It's nice to see Iwan doing such Human things as vomiting. And he has a doll, how cute. *_* Ans sucking his thumb.

This is hilarious. Thanks for the laughs.
Arkash chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Good story and funny too. I like the dialogues. And Iwan now is an Archangel? For all the roles you impose on that one guy. Cool outfit too, hehe.

I enjoyed this. *_*

When will you update the other stories?
Arkash chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Wow! This promises to be a full scale horror.

What's with your computer? I'm waiting for the Marle story update.
Haku chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Heh heh...vomiting scene's pretty cool. Just as a note (and you probably already knew this, but heck, just as a note) Guiness is often taken in pint glasses. The day you find yourself drinking it in cups is the day when you will have to stop doing so :P